It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I've just been diagnosed with breast cancer....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Dear Orbitbaby, been there, done that..... with 100% success. I would like to help you as I was helped but dont wish to post any details in here and cant figure out how to send a PM!! [Yes I am a digital retard!]
Can you 'friend' me on Facebook? ... Wyt Raven is my ID there also.
You're gonna be fine.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I've never known a woman with breast
cancer , I cant even imagine what this must feel like for a women.

I hope you will be strong and get through this no matter what
comes.
My friends mum was diagnosed with cancer and she survived
he is very positive about it , I think maybe thats what helps the positive energy.

My friend maule got cancer when he was 13 and survived and now he is a professional Break dancer

Anyways I remember a thread on ATS about Stanislav Burzinski
you should check it out , it hasnt been disregarded as rubbish and apparently
he can cure people.

Stanislaw Burzynski

Apparently Stanislaw can cure the rarest forms of cancer using his treatment
You can watch the video here to see it

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Heres a reply of mine I posted on a thread recently for someone who had some tumerous growths, hope this helps.

Cancer, the rare tumor growths you have, and all disease and sickness can be cured easily. First off let me tell you I haven't been sick in over two years, after discovering the principles below, only two times since then I've had and onset of a cold, when that happened I used the principles below, and any sign of sickness went away.

First you need to change your bodys PH from acidic to alkaline, several ways you can do this, drink a couple teaspoons of baking soda in a glass of water two times a day, after three or four days lower the dose to just half a teaspoon in a glass of water per day, to maintain alkalinity, don't take it within an hour of eating a meal, and since baking soda can deplete your body of certain vitamins like potassium and chromium, dont take it regularly for more than a couple of weeks, but it is the fastest way to get your body to become alkaline.

Number two, is do the same thing with apple cider vinegar, take a couple teaspoons in a glass of water, you can take it with meals, and after digestion the by-products of the vinegar will be alkaline, and since it doesn't deplete your body and any vitamins you can take it regularly as long as you want. Also apple cider vinegar when taken with a meal slows the digestion of carbohydrates, which lowers the impact on your blood sugar after a meal, so it can be good for losing weight and blood sugar control.

The next way is cut open a lemon and squeeze out the juice, and put that in a glass of water, do this once or twice per day. Do any one of these but not all three as you don't want your body over alkalized. Don't buy store bought lemonade it won't work.

But in general to maintain a balanced body, stay away from processed foods, which are acidic, and which have all types of cancer causing chemicals, and eat alkaline fruits and vegetables instead, most fruits and vegetables are alkaline, meats and carbohydrates and processed foods are acidic.

Once your body is alkaline you need your body to be sufficient in the nutrients that it needs. Cancer can be caused by a lack of vitamins and minerals, that your body must have. Once again in general eating just two or three servings of fruits and/or veggies each day can do this for you. But there are certain vitamins when you have them in suffient amounts can cure the cancer. You should take Vitamin-C, Vitamin-D3, and Vitamin B-17. Don't take store bought vitamins or multi-Vitamins since most are synthetic, they actually hurt the body more than it helps. Research online for non-synthetic Vitamins, such as here www.naturallydirect.net...
Take Vitamin-C, and take as much of it as you want, there was a study in which a patient recieved up to 200,000 mgs IV of Vitamin-C per day, the only side effects were slight nausea, dizziness, and headace. Its also excellent for cardiovascular health and immune system.
Take Vitamin-D3, and make sure its D-3 not D-2 or D-1, high amounts of D-3 can be also obtained from egg yokes, or 15 minutes in the sun, each day will help your body produce enough to prevent deficiency. Its also a strong anti-bacterial agent, which helps your immune system. Through 15 to 20 minutes of sun exposure daily, the body creates 10,000 to 20,000 IUs of Vitamin D3. So it would be healthy for you to take much more than the recommended amount a bottle of D-3 would recommend.
The last Vitamin is Vitamin B-17, and very well may be the most effective, research online it is known as the cancer cure. But it is almost impossible to find, and the reason is because it actually works, and so then isn't profitable for the FDA. But there are natural food sources, the highest source of Vitamin-B17 are apricot seeds. The usual recommendation for prevention is around 5 to 7 over the course of a day. For actual cancer cases use 2 to 3 times that. Some say one kernel for every 10 lbs of body weight. Go to this link for many other sources of Vitamin-B17, www.vitaminb17.org...
Do these each day and you will be cured, it should take less than a month, you should write down notes so you can remember, and apply these principles each day until you are healthy again, copy what I have writtten and save in on a computer file, get your body alkaline, get your nutrients in, stay away from processed chemical laden foods, eat your fruits/veggies. Also each day I drink 6 to 8 green tea bags, two servings each day of 3 to 4 each. And all plant material such as Green tea, fruits/veggies, spices and herbs such as cinnamon or tumeric which is good, all produce their own phytonutrients and each of these compounds have their own unique benefits, which balance your body as a whole, which is why you should eat healthily when you do your whole body heals itself.
Drink plenty of water each day to flush out toxins, drink well water or filtered tap, stay away from sugar and soft drinks, drink green tea, put a natural sugar substitute in it such as stevia if you don't like the bitterness, anything not natural such as splenda isn't good, don't drink any store bought drinks until you are better again, the only thing I drink is well water, green tea, or a homemade fruit drink such as natural lemonade.
edit on 27-3-2012 by dkf89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
My mom had breast cancer and I have skin cancer so I "sort of" know how you are feeling. I am not going to repeat what so many members have already posted but diet is of paramount importance. There is no need to cut everything you love eating, the bad stuff that is, completely and suddenly from your diet, take baby steps, reduce and replace with things that are good for you!
Another important thing I have found is to be kind to myself and by that I mean spoil yourself, not by spending a fortune on things you want but can't afford and so end up with even more stress financially, because I do believe that stress is a huge contributing factor to all disease.
Take walks in a forest, listen to your favourite music as loudly and for as long as you can without driving your family, friends and neighbours bonkers, especially set aside a time once a week when you can take a long relaxing bath with bubbles or aromatherapy oils, candles AND your favourite music.

Also google asparagus!

So many people here have said that alternative is not the the way to go but the point is there is no harm in at least trying them, they, unlike some of the conventional treatments, chemo etc, will do you much more good than harm and very few of them are going to put you at deaths door in the way that chemo does!

I remember a comment I read about chemo, goes something like this:

We got rid of the cancer but unfortunately the patient died!

Love, Light and Laughter!

My thoughts are with you!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Hi!

Just wanted to say i hope everything goes well for you at this time... i'm no expert on cancer treatment so can't direct you anywhere.... so good luck and stay strong!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hope it all goes the way you want it to ... Only advice .. allow yourself to go through the five stages of grief with the disease. Allow yourself to go through them at your own pace. People get pushy and expect us sick people to act a certain way at a certain time. Everyone goes through the stages at their own pace ...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Another person on here I just saw also said hemp oil, which reminded me that I've looked into it before and it is true, heres links www.google.com...,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1280& bih=719&wrapid=tljp1332843291747010&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=8928039177455748939&sa=X&ei=IJNxT_z-OcPLtgfx8uXtDw&sqi=2&ved=0CHUQ8wIwAQ# -scienceblogs.com... -www.thenhf.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
A friend of mine has a company in Australia, who manufactures Olive Leaf Extract,the brand name is (Naturamedics) and the product is called (Olimmune) I was involved in marketing his product a few years ago, I rec a letter from a man in Victoria Australia and he was on the list for prostrate cancer surgery and he told me he had been using the product for a few months and when he went in for his check up, his score had changed and they cancelled the surgery, I supplied him with some product for about a year and he still sends me Xmas cards and says all is well.

Three years ago I was at a reunion.and got talking to a old guy I had known for 50 years, he told me he had lung cancer in both lungs and his doctor told him he had two months to live, I gave him a supply for about 6 months and figured I did not want to give him any more than that as i thought it was good bye, next yearly reunion there he was, he told me 2 of his tumors had shrunk and the larger on had stopped expanding, I was blown away, next reunion I was talking to his daughter and she said he just changed the engine in his car, she also said she had him on some vitamin program and he had stopped taking the Olive Leaf extract because it is #39.00 a bottle for 30 and as he was on a pension he could not really afford it.

Now I no longer am in the country and have a mutual friend who tells me he is now in "Bad Shape" i really believe if he had continued on the OLE he would still be ok, now if you go on google and do a little research I think you may want to give this one a try,the active ingredient is called Oleuropein and the idea is to get the strongest one available, Naturamedics will ship anywhere in the world and you can order it from the Naturamedic web site, I wish you all the best and also remember the mind is very powerfull and also a great healer so stay Positive.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
So sorry to hear of your plight. A good resource I found for a friend in a similar position recently is: WDDTY

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'm glad to see someone else recommended the Burzynski Clinic above. Their website is www.burzynskiclinic.com... I've been trying to spread the word about this clinic ever since I heard about it last year. I don't know where you're located but I do know you have to come to Texas for them to treat you. After TPTB tried to shut him down back in the 90s they finally left him alone. He doesn't have a 100% cure rate but he has a REAL rate of cure that no one else can boast about. Watch his videos either on his website or YouTube.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a conspiracy junkie but Burzynski wouldn't have been able to make it this far without something of considerable substance behind him. Cancer took my dad back in 69 and all the doctors did back then was use him for a lab rat.
I've always felt that "conventional wisdom" says there's more money in managing cancer than curing it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
hi there im sorry to hear what you're going through.... but hang in there !!

like a previous poster said : its only a ride :
breast cancer runs in my family and it took my grandma away... luckily my mum has been fine although she has many lumps in her breasts as do i..... i recently found another lump in my breast and im only 21 !! havent yet had it checked as they havent got back to me for a new date....

i have a few friends who are fully qualified medical herbalists and if you like i can put you in touch with them and maybe then can help you with your search for an alternative treatment.... they are out there, but just havent been found yet....

keep your chin up and look forward.... im sure you will do grand !!
big hug to thee x)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Whichever treatment regimen you choose to pursue, always do your best to keep your attitude positive. I believe your mind can be a powerful ally when battling this nefarious disease.
Good luck to you and I hope you'll be back here soon to let us know of your progress.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ollie769 I've always felt that "conventional wisdom" says there's more money in managing cancer than curing it.

Man, you got that right!

It's pretty sad how some people treat others just to make a few bucks. Or in this case, a boatload of bucks.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A few days ago I read in a thread that apricot seeds dramatically reduce cancer cells. But they are near impossible to find cause the pharmaceutical companieabdont want you to know that

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Please watch RUN FROM THE CURE by Rick Simpson on the internet and check out the website Phoenixtears. Keep an open mind. It's your life. If it was me, I would try it before I tried anything else. I'm sending you positive energy.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I see many would like to advise you to consider alternative means, but I still haven't seen anyone who had cancer jump forward and admit that in fact it works. Please start a new thread that calls out to everyone in the know or have undergone alternative treatment and have been cured. If this site is to benefit all of us as a collective, why not put a call out to the collective. Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Welcome to the 21st century illness, more and more people are diagnosed with cancer nowadays.

You might want to have a look into Jane Plant's story about how dairy products are strongly related to breast and prostate cancer. this is a link coming from a quick google search. www.cancersupportinternational.com...

Also, have you watched burzinsky's movie yet?

Don't worry about your condition, always think positive and everything will be fine.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by marrasca

At Burzynski's website he has a number of videos available from people he's cured from several kinds of cancers - even cacers in the brain. I believe there are more to be found on YouTube as well. Burzynski is very honest about his cure rates and in his website it even says they can't accept everyone. You will go through a screening before acceptance but you'll have to see the website to see what his criteria are for that. That being said it also mentions that he does not eschew radiation and chemo. I'd leave the decision to use that up to him, perhaps it's just to arrest the faster growing cancers before he uses his type of alternative medicines. But when a doctor can demonstrate that he can actually make a cancer disappear from the X-rays, CAT scans and other viewers in 6 to 18 months I'd definitely listen to him and not the nay-sayers in the conventional community.

No, I have no cancer problem - as far as I know right now - but I've always been one to stay away from doctors. I still have my tonsils even though I had a slew of doctors slavering to take them out all through my childhood. I, without a doubt in my mind at all, believe I am healthier for keeping them even though I had tonsilitis for my birthday throughout most of my childhood. It was just one of those things the doctors tried to convince everyone that they didn't need back then and even today you'll often hear the same thing. It was just pure luck my folks didn't have it done to me. Tonsilitis is just those lymph glands doing their thing so help them in doing it but don't execute them for doing it! Tonsilectomies are just low-hanging fruit for the medical profession.

This just an illustration of why I so distrust doctors. The few that are out there who are truly trying to help their patients must be very frustrated bunch held under strickt control of their governing boards

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Found out this today :

Bread and potatoes increase breast cancer risk by nearly 30 per cent

19 March 2012

Women who often eat bread, potatoes and root vegetables increase their chances of developing breast cancer by nearly 30 per cent.

But it’s not because the foods are bad – it’s because they are the most likely to contain cadmium, a toxic metal found in farm fertilizers. Plant-based foods and cereals – including bread and other cereals, potatoes and root vegetables such as turnips and parsnips - retain the highest levels of cadmium

Source: www.wddty.com...

Also here one of the members on ATS made a recap of all cancer treads that concerned cures

12 ways to cure Cancer :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-3-2012 by lisa2012 because: edit to add

edit on 27-3-2012 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My wife has done some major breast cancer walks (what a nice person) so I have some exposure to the issue.

Id like to share a story with you that maybe will make someone happy or something.

The gym I go to has a man who comes in with pink shoelaces. I always thought it was odd (additionally, he has a unique look to him).
After a few weeks I come to find out that the man is Peter Criss from the rock group KISS. He is a breast cancer survivor!

Best of luck to all who have to put up with this cancer nonsense!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join