It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I've just been diagnosed with breast cancer....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Everything has a cure and so does cancer, but as usual someone doesn't want you to know it unless it they profit from you first. Go to Rick Simpson's website to know more phoenixtears.ca...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer 10 years ago now. Just thinking about that, it doesn't seem that long ago. It was a traumatic time. Like yesterday. I was only 50 years old. Too young for it. But, there it was. Biopsies proved it. (How about a .22 rifle shot up your ass about 15 times?).

I researched options for treatment that insurance would cover and picked the best one.

Point is, it's now ten years later and here I am to bitch about it.

Hang in there.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

My wife has been an Oncology R.N. for 15 years. She has Never seen anyone cured by purely natural remedies. She HAS seen a lot of people die who tried only that, then came in for regular therapies when they discovered it didn't work. While some may support the bodies immune system, they will cure nothing on their own.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted here...but its a good read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

All of you can call me crazy, but I know this will work for the OP and don't ask me how I know. I'm a scientist but that's as much as I'll tell you. Personally I'm very confident in the remedy below:

This is what you do:
1 - Don't worry. Think positively. Our bodies are constantly rebelling against us. This is natural and absolutely normal. This is rooted in lack of awareness and understanding of how we and our bodies work. Understand that your body is a very large community of living entities that try to live in perfect harmony which results in the manifestation of you. You are the result of the democratic process amongst an endless see of diverse living creatures constituting your body and brain.
2 - Reconcile any personal demons in your psyche. If you are troubled with regrets, remorse or temptations let it go or reconcile them. A troubled psyche usually manifests from a rebellion in your body or is the cause of one (cancer). Reconciling may mean calling up old enemies, quit your job or leave your husband. BUT you have to be very honest with yourself what exactly is bothering you and what would make you happier.
2 - Tell your body to fight it aggressively in your thoughts. Think that the rebellion is as cunning as you or more so.
3 - It's literally a war, so fight BUT also tell your body to negotiate peace while being ever vigilant. Many times the cancer becomes a part of us which then it is no longer cancer (rebellion)
4 - Keep constantly moving. The faster the speeds the better. (road trip or fly to other countries)
5 - Travelling is exciting and helps relax you plus there is a physical dynamic that helps reduce or defeat rebellions
6 - Take hot showers and let the "moving" water stream hit your breast for long periods (avoid burning)
7 - Eat very healthy and avoid junk food and tooth paste

This is where things get a little more crazy:
8 - Avoid medical treatments that destroy indiscriminately both health and non-healthy tissue and result in making you feel sicker than if you were not take the medical treatment. These treatments reduce your body's ability to fight the rebellion. This is a decision you will have to make.

That's the remedy. Good luck and I'll keep you in my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono

Look into Atinoplastons. You will have to go to Texas to get them. FDA won't let them cross borders even though they have cured brain cancers that can not otherwise be cured. Worth a look.

Atinoplasons

The treatment is incredibly expensive and not as effective with breast cancer as with brain cancer.

Other than that, many good suggestions here. If it were me I'd research them all and find some that feel right. People have cured themselves of cancer naturally (I know of personally) and there are many avenues that work. It requires extensive research on your part but in that research you will find a sense of self empowerment you may not realize you have. If you decide to use conventional protocols still wise to include alternative protocols to support the body.

Might also want to research Low Dose Naltrexone. I know people personally using it with excellent results. If you are interested pm and I can give more information.

www.lowdosenaltrexone.org...

prayers with you *heart*

~is still a rose

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

And your answer makes me believe you? You have no evidence to back up your claim. And for one, eating meat is a luxury for us, we dont need to. If you want to cure yourself from disease, cancer and other ailments, stop eating meat for the time being till your are better. Then go eat your meat all you want.

How many wildlife animals do you see being diagnosed with cancer? How many fish species do you see with Cancer? How bout whales? Or Sharks? Seems to me they are eating the right foods, they dont get cancer but we do. Explain that.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
First off, I'm so sorry you are going through this.

I was diagnosed with Pagets at the age of 42. I'm cancer free now. I had the same exact symptoms that you describe, and I too thought it was an annoying rash that would go away. We usually think of breast cancer as appearing as a detectable lump we find, but that's not always the case. I had a very small tumor, with only my right lymph node under my arm involved.

After watching my father die at the hands of Indian health services and their heavy doses of chemo and radiation, I was scared out of my mind and did not want to go that route.

I am hesitant to advise other people on what they should do, because I think everyone who faces down cancer should go with their own intuition and take the treatment they feel is best for them. Be it allopathic or alternative. I've been attacked on this forum and called crazy because I didn't go the allopathic way.

So I would urge you to do all the research that you can. If you can, contact some alternative practitioners and see if they would be willing to help you. I know that it's expensive and not covered by medicaid, but you may find someone willing to work with you. There are good people out there who are not concerned with money as much as helping you heal.

There are a lot of healing modalities out there, along with plants and herbs that are your friends. Consider this, that God has given us these things to heal us.

I cannot reiterate enough all of the posts that mention cutting sugar. Cancer loves sugar. Cancer thrives in it and it grows. Sugar runs down the immune system, and what you need right now is for your immune system to be strong so it can fight like a well oiled machine. Okay so one part of your body is sick, unhappy, and needs healing. That does not mean your entire body has lost the ability to fight. So starting now, ditch sugar, and for sweets go get you some berries. Blue berries in particular were useful to me.

I followed a diet very similar to Dr Fuhrman's diet. It is total clean eating and it will get you healthy. I normally do not like it when people plug other people's methods, but I'm just trying to help guide you to some examples. You don't even have to buy his stuff, you can get a list of the foods and follow it.

Dairy. Dairy compromises the immune function too, so consider cutting most of it as well and go with organic if you must use some of it. At least it won't have hormones in it and you want your body to be clean inside.

Water.... and a lot of it and check into ozonated water.

I began a protocol after much research on my own of using the budwig diet, and fuhrman diet. After a month on the Budwig diet, the rash on my breast receded and began to get to better. After 8 weeks, I went for a sonogram and the tumor had become even smaller. I incorporated apricot seeds at this point. In total it took 3 months for the tumor to be completely gone and my lymph node clear. I continued with the diet for another 3 months.

The fuhrman diet to me will be a lifelong thing. It's hard to go from a meat potatoes diet to this, but it's worth it. I don't feel like I'm in my 40's I feel like I'm in my 20's. I felt so good after changing my diet around when I had the cancer that people were like....."You have cancer?! You look so good." And I did, I was glowing and I lost excess weight and felt good.

Another thing you may want to check out is the documentary "fat sick, nearly dead". Not because I'm saying you are fat..... but it's very inspiring to watch a man who suffered with a serious disease turn his life around by simply changing his diet. It will inspire anyone really, who wants to stop feeling sick.

Again, you have to research it thoroughly, talk to people, ask alternative practitioners if they will work with you.

In the mean time, take on a ritual that will help relax you. What I did was, an evening walk at sunset, a long warm bath with candles, nearly each day. Taking the time in a bath helped me focus good energies on the parts of me needing healed.

You are not alone in this.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I want to give you all the warm fuzzy statements like everyone else shared, along with a tale to show empathy. I have both.

Warm. Fuzzy.

Niceties out of the way: Cancer Sucks. There are lots of resources and support systems (I hope someone wonderful is holding your hand). Money isn't an issue for patients in your situation either. Knock on doors. You'll hear "No" alot, but will get lots of referrals.

Here is one I like-# Cancer (true story). www.letsfcancer.com...

I have to take a moment share:

LOOK AT DIET-cancer LOVES sugar. No Guarnine (energy drinks), and search mexico for herbals.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

Those are some excellent thoughts. You see, I came down with cancer after going through some trauma in my life. I do believe the physical body manifests disease when stress takes a hold on the body.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Hi. I feel for what you are going through. I am no expert, but I have some experience with this, and unfortunately other types too. I lost my mother to breast cancer 6 years ago. She was a tremendously strong woman. And she fought very hard, always lived life to the fullest and took every challenge head on. However, in my opinion, it is the chemo that actually killed her. She was an RN and knew medicine, but when things like this happen, you look for the best help you can and go with it.
Though I will not have the nerve to say, " I know how you feel". I will say that I do really understand, at least in my own way. I have recently survived a brain tumor. Recently being 8 years ago. When you get the "news" you are kinda numb. As if you didn't really just hear that. Then you move on. Then you do what you can, any way you can. And this is the part you may relate to ( i hope so). Then you find out who your real friends are. And from my experience, they are never the ones you thought they would be. I hope you find some. Also I hope you really do consider alternative therapy. I have read some amazing things about H2O2 therapies. They are actually using them in Europe to cure cancers. I wish I had a link for you but if you google it or otherwise search H2O2 you will find it. I wish you the very best. This is a journey. And it does not always end in death. You really can beat this thing. But you have to "live" in every possible way you can. You have to be positive in every way that you can. And when you do beat this. You will be a completely different, and much better person. Because you will understand so much more, about yourself, and about the world we live in.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

you may want to look at this..

fatalfacts.com.../topic/70-the-life-saving-benefits-of-a-lemon/

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I'm sorry that you have to fight this fight. My mom is battling her second round of cancer. She originally had cervical cancer. She was cancer free for five years. She got pneumonia and it was discovered that she had a tumor in her lung. The cancer is called Leo myo sarcoma. However one thing that she always sais is " this will not take my life from me". She lives her life without one miss. She works in her garden. She was an entrepreneur and she still works as much as she can. She eats as well as she can. She has hardly any income and has horrible insurance. But she just keeps going. The human mind is miraculous. You can heal yourself by just being positive. Yes you will need the help of medicines. But you have the power. She is an inspiration to me. I can only hope that if I should find myself in such a predicament that I can utilize the same thought process that she uses. I hope this may help you. Ill send you a friend request. Please keep us/me informed. Stay strong and definitely stay positive. Your in my prayers.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
heal yourself through nature, it is the ONLY way to heal the Human body....

get back to nature

nothing man made will heal you, believe what you want though

much love to you

namaste

diet...vegan/organic

lifestyle....walks in nature/sunshine

karma....forgive

love

(^_*)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I've personally reversed type 2 diabetes 4 years ago without using any drugs. In the process of learning about nutrition and choices, I found a lot of similarity in diet, exercise, spiritual development, and hope among other common diseases like Cancer and Heart Disease. Oh my BP reduced from high to low-med too. On the Cancer topic this movie was very telling.

20 years ago I also had a room mate who had breast cancer and she got DCA from Canada. She only told me because she was concerned I might see her ceringe. She was scared but her health recovered. Thank GOD!

Here's that on-line movie I think looks so good (don't worry the rap-music intro ends):

On a more serious getting started yea avoid sugar, starch, and carbs. Other good movies include Fat Sick and Nearly Dead, Forks Over Knives, and so-on. Do your research. You might need to leave the USA to save your life. May GOD help you know what to do!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I recommend a book called "GRACE and GRIT" t-- by Ken Wilber.
It's only only just about breast cancer, but also Spirituality,which is also the core of life.
In this book, Ken introduced so many kinds of alternative therapies they had tried.

The reception to Grace and Grit was overwhelming, and it wasn't me the readers were responding to. To date, I have received close to a thousand letters from people all over the world – an unprecedented percentage write to tell me what Treya's story has meant to them, and how it has changed their lives. Some have sent pictures of their baby daughters named "Treya," and I can tell you, as a purely objective bystander, that they are the most beautiful little girls in the world. Some of the people who write have cancer, and they were initially afraid to read the book; but once they did, they tended to lose their fear, sometimes almost completely – a gift from Treya to them, I honestly believe.

Treya:"I will bring the fear into my heart. To meet the pain and the fear with openness, to embrace it, to allow it. Realizing that brings wonderment at life. It gladdens my heart and nourishes my soul. I feel such joy. I'm not trying to 'beat' my sickness; I'm allowing myself into it, forgiving it. I will go on, not with anger and bitterness, but with determination and joy."

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I'm so sorry to hear of the hell you are going through. Another reason to hate this world, but you seem to be dealing with it better than I would.

Godspeed orbit. And I hope someone can help in the way you need - the way I'm sure everyone here wishes they could help.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

My heart goes out to you...in a big way. I do hypnosis and can say, from many years experience, that many people get much better with the help of visualization. It can be a big help dealing with the effects of chemo and radiation and I have seen it make a difference in recovery. Some hypnotherapists will work with cancer patients for free. you might try the hypnosis guild in your area or put a request on crags list. If you are in the Denver or Seattle areas, plea contact me directly for possibilities at compassion [email protected]

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Hoxsey - How Healing Becomes A Crime. alt. cancer cure
1:23:32 - 6 years ago
This documentary concerns Harry M. Hoxsey, the former coal miner whose family's herbal recipe has brought about claims of a cancer cure. Starting in 1924 with his first clinic, he expanded to 17 states by the mid 1950s, along the way constantly battling organized medicine that labeled him a charlatan. Hoxsey's supporters point out he was the victim of arrests, or "quackdowns" spearheaded by the proponents of established medical practices. Interviews of patients satisfied with the results of the controversial treatment are balanced with physicians from the FDA and the AMA. A clinic in Tijuana, Mexico claims an 80% success rate, while opponents are naturally skeptical. What is apparent is that cancer continues to be one of humankind's more dreaded diseases, and that political and economic forces dominate research and development. Other search word: conspiracy

Google Video Link

edit on 3/27/2012 by reitze because: description

BTW, THIS sort of widespread corruption by Dr Pusher is why I'm soooo against Ma'Obamacare. Totalitarian oppression via healthcare smacks of the Red/Nazi parties. Commie/Fascists seem to agree how to do it too.
edit on 3/27/2012 by reitze because: BTW

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Sorry to here about your misfortune. Try to keep a very positive attitude, that is a big part of the fight. For alternative treatment look up Sodium Dichloroacetate and checkout thedcasite.com. Good luck.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join