It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I've just been diagnosed with breast cancer....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

My mother has a client who completely got rid of her breast cancer by getting regular colon hydrotherapy combined with food healing (superfood smoothies etc)

best of luck

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Look into Atinoplastons. You will have to go to Texas to get them. FDA won't let them cross borders even though they have cured brain cancers that can not otherwise be cured. Worth a look.

Atinoplasons

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Look into these:

Dichloroacetate (DCA)
www.dca.med.ualberta.ca...

Resveratrol
www.fasebj.org...

Laetrile
curezone.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well if you're low on cash try fasting =]

You could read up on the effects of fasting, which mainly in your case involves starving tumors until they disappear.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

My mother has a client who completely got rid of her breast cancer by getting regular colon hydrotherapy combined with food healing (superfood smoothies etc)

best of luck

is that a fancy word for enemas?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
two words "RICK - SIMPSON"

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
First of all get rid of Sugar.

Second you have to turn your body from acidic levels into Alkaline levels this is easy to measure and you can read on line how to do that.

This guy cured his cancer with the most inexpensive method please read this:

This guy claims he cured Cancer with Baking Soda ,Molasses and water his recipe is at this link 2 teaspoons of baking soda 1 molasses 1 cup of water
phkillscancer.com...
He explains in details what he did. Baking soda turns the body into alkaline .

Some forms of fasting are great is also the mental work that will cure you. You have to envision yourself cured just see it in your mind eyes and meditate every day it will happen.
I wish you all the best and I hope you will try the alternative methods as well. I lost my father due to lung cancer and I did not know then what I know now. I would have helped him understand and try different things.

I also have a series of books you can download for free they help you understand what plants to use for certain cancers:

www.4shared.com...=22728837

Namaste

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
Talk about a game changer! It feels like my life has just stopped and it's not going to
start again until this is all over....

In general the feeling I get is, your stuck with it lady, now deal with it. Support groups are limited to once a month
(the next one is the same day as my surgery) and I haven't been able to talk to a single person who has gone thru this experience. A few I've known in the past have gone thru the standard surgery, chemo and radiation.
Is there anyone out there who has a different experience dealing with cancer using alternative therapies?
I'd sure like to hear about them.

I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through... and I doubt anyone on this forum (unless they've been through what you have) will truly be able to empathise and relate to exactly where you are right now.

I'm afraid I can't bring anything to the table in terms of cancer, or alternative therapies, having no experience with either - but in terms of life-changing trauma? Got that one covered. So if you ever want to talk, or just vent, or... whatever, feel free to drop me a line, I'm always around.

Above all else though... do everything you can to stay strong, stay positive, and not let this thing rule you. There's nothing pleasant or easy about any of it, but don't let it define who you are.

I'll be praying for you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
well i got easy steps for you to get cured, what ever you do dont cut that out take meds or zap it with chemo thats jsut gona anger the alien breed inside you to spread and kill you, what you wanna do is smoke or eat some marijuana, and switch over to a raw vegan diet, if you find that to hard just go vegan. and get your body back to an alkaline state, drink high tuned color waters like sea green blue algae and some hibiscus flower water or tea, wish you luck my love, from scary.

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope they get it taken care of.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I am a cancer survivor but I would be dead had I allowed the doctors to have their way, as did my brother who got the same cancer and is as a result dead.

I am not going to get into details but suggest you go read this about "Cesium":
www.advancedhealthplan.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
Heres an interesting thread you may want to read and see if you may be interested in trying. Mebendazole
I;ve already told myself that if I got cancer, I would not go the main stream way of treating it.

Alternative would be my first rought!!

Wanted to send you some love and second this post. I started researching Mebendazole when this thread was posted and there seems to be some serious science behind it. Numerous studies have been conducted indicating that Mebendazole will inhibit cancer cell mitosis (cell division) and promotes cancer cell death (apoptosis) while leaving healthy cells unaffected. It has also been shown that Tagament - the acid reflux OTC medication - prevents a liver enzyme from metabolizing Mebendazole when taken jointly. This allows the Mebendazole to stay in your system longer. Mebendazole (also called Vermox) is primarily used to treat parasitic infestation such as worms; however, once it was discovered that it was a powerful tumor fighting agent it was discontinued from production in the U.S. You can order it online from Canadian pharmacies. I would print some of those studies out and hand them to your doctor. Also, use a few doctors!!! Don't put your life solely in the hand of one medical professional. You'll want a whole team behind you.

Best of luck to you!
WS

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sorry to hear of this , my mother had cancer first in 1 breast then the other, and 1 1/2 years later it had gone all thru out her body , they gave her kemo only to help her with her back to keep her mobile for only a few weeks.
cancer is something you only wish on your most hated enemy , and then again maybe not anyone.
your in my prayers/thoughts I wish you well.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am very sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you can get through it OK. I don't feel like I can really be of help, but all I can say is that my mother and grandmother both had breast cancer and got through it.

Specifically my mother's case was very close to yours (except the nipple) but they took her lymph nodes from under her arm, and then she had radiotherapy and quimotherapy. She got through it ok and is now perfectly well.

All the positive energy we can give you here on ATS we will try to give.

I am glad you are in such a good mood, a positive attitude helps a lot. This thing is beatable so hang in there! We want to see you here on ATS for a long time to come!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Do you want a Non Toxic Cancer treatment that kills 99.9 % of breast cancer cells overnight ?

This is the best thing you're ever going to find, if you can get your hands on Artusenate.
This probably wont work for every form of cancer, but it works astonishingly well for Breast Cancer.

ARTEMISININ /ARTUSENATE

Ancient Chinese Herb Cures Cancer
csuvets.colostate.edu...
depts.washington.edu...

Artemisinin is only fat soluble, its poorly absorbed. Artusenate is much better absorbed.

FYI Artusenate, 40% of it on the market is counterfeit, just be aware.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Hi orbitbaby. I don't have any homeopathic remedies to offer. I am a breast cancer survivor. I can only echo the heedings of others to stay away from traditional medicine. I was a drive through double mastectomy. The only thing I survived was having my breasts removed.

I encourage you to seek alternative ways of healing. I was ensnared in the institutional medical insurance scam and naive and alone . . .I didn't do my homework and I bought the path - hook - line and sinker. Darn, I don't want to come off as bitter, but I sure do miss my girls.

Peace and love.

link   
FIrst of all you dont have to live with that diagnosis. gerson.org. Cancer is not a death sentence it never was, but it you live by the rules it is. Dont live by the rules. there are so many truths that will cure you. Read all the replys and take your pick. I believe you will be just fine.

link   
Just a suggestion, before you go under the knife or take any kind of chemo or radiation, you should research yourself how one gets cancer. First of all your doctor like most of them doesn't have a clue what cancer really is. His/her job is to diagnose it and apply traditional methods to eliminate it and that's it.

It would be wise to figure out why you got this tumor so you can prevent it from happening again. Most of the time it's people's lifestyle, environment or diet that is the root cause (sometimes it's a simple thing like low Vitamin D levels...did you get that checked?). Band aid solutions like surgery, chemo and radiation do not help long term. There are plenty of sites of people talking about how they shrunk their tumors on their own just by tweaking their diet or lifestyle. I encourage you to look up this information and not rely on a doctor whose sole purpose is being a middleman for the drug industry that does not have your best interest at heart.

Good luck!
edit on 26-3-2012 by PushEject because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by PushEject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Even if mods ban me for this. I dont have the heart to withhold this information.

OP, please do research on cancer cures. Try not listening to mainstream. If you can, try doing research on hempoil and how you can get your hands on it. And please if you do get your hands on it, post your results.

I say this because there ARE cures for cancer out there. The establishment are simply suppressing it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Even if mods ban me for this. I dont have the heart to withhold this information.

OP, please do research on cancer cures. Try not listening to mainstream. If you can, try doing research on hempoil and how you can get your hands on it. And please if you do get your hands on it, post your results.

I say this because there ARE cures for cancer out there. The establishment are simply suppressing it.

I'm glad you mentioned this Risen. I remember a local ABC news story I think it was that mentioned a father used hemp oil to shrink his toddler's brain tumor. And now he's a perfectly healthy boy. You can search for that on youtube as I'm sure posting it here will be against the rules.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join