It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I've just been diagnosed with breast cancer....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Yes the gerson method is a very important method in treating illness and cancer. Modern medicine for the most part only knows cut or chemicals. They only treat symptoms. Imagine your body as a machine and your check iengine light comes on. Do you tell the mechanic to cut the light off or do you find out why the light is on in the first place. It's only going to mask the fact you vehicle/body is not working correctly in some way. I equate it to worrying about the smoke coming from a fire without simply putting the fire out, which is what's causing the smoke. Cancer and Viruses love a acidic and oxygen depleted invironment. People usually think "geting sick" is a normal thing and external but it's not. If you are alkaline balanced you should at the very very most become ill once a year if that. Viruses and Cancers are like plants if you give them a good environment to flourish...they will. Because of our western diet and ways of living we spend more than any other country on health care but rank 33rd in healthy rankings if i'm not mistaken. That's disproportionate to say the least. To make a long post short I would definitely change your eating habits to more fresh and raw vegetables and cut down on the meat every meal way us Americans usually operate. Its ok to indulge sometime I definitely do that but I try to operate on a 80/20 ratio of healthy eating/eat whatever I want. I would also get Vitamin C going as well. Not the 1000 mg's a day they tell you but more closer to 100,000 mg's or 100 grams. I usually consume 40 - 50 grams daily. You have to watch how much u take as it can get your bowels um going pretty fast because its a water soluble so if you take too much the rest gets flushed out with your body's water. But most importantly...research. Don't believe what our doctors and big pharma tell you as gospel. They don't want you necessarily cured otherwise they wouldnt be able to keep making payments on the mercedes and making billions for the company and stock holders. Just imagine all the money lost if everybody were miraculously healthy tommorrow. Billions would be lost. They can't allow that. There is a ton of great sites and information on the web. A couple of my favorites are doctoryourself.com and ihealthtube.com. They both have great information to help you unlearn a lot of what is treated as gospel and things they say they don't have cures for.

Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food - Hippocrates

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here's the non-commercial story of a cancer survivor (prostrate and bone) that used baking soda to drop his body's PH:

phkillscancer.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I don't have anything to add as advice but I wanted to say to you good luck and you are a brave woman, my prayers are with you and you have a ton of love and support from us here. you will get thru this.
I am sorry I am terrible with words there is more I want to say but I just can't get it right on here.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
please check out run from the cure rick simpson story, he cured his cancer and others ppl cancer, by using , pure THC. i know radation thearpy and removal of the bereast might be hard , what else are you willing to try to put in your body that isnt natural, this is as natural as you get, do your research and try to make your own oil.
rub it on the nipple 3 times a day and ingest a pea sized amount of the oil just rub it into your gumms.

i really hope someone who listens to me and this video cures themself. as long as ppl know about this they can help and treat them selves! one love.

here is the video.
rick simpson RUN FROM THE CURE.

and if you live in canada, here is a site to get the high quality meds from, i reccomend making the oil yourself with top grade , i hope this helps. i use this site all the time
cancer medicine web site
edit on 26-3-2012 by Chefspicy because: (no reason given)

Dear OP, I hope you will at the very least spend a few minutes researching this alternative treatment, as well as those more conventional treatments that will soon be recommended by your doctors.

There is some very compelling research supporting the treatment suggested above by Chiefspicy.

In a nut shell it seems that each cell we make has its own QC department, a quality control program that will alert the body to a defect and ask to be terminated, this defective cell can not self terminate, actually quite the opposite, the defective cell is programed to stay alive at all costs until the body provides the "key" that will trigger termination in an orderly manner that will not leave dead tissue within the body.

The body produces and eliminates defective cell continuously, When the cell QC dept. has determined that it is defective it throws up receptors that act like a lock looking to be turned with a secific key provided by the body that will turn this lock and allow the defective cell to terminate in a fashion that will not result in dead tissue being left in the body.

It is suggested that the body at times does not produce enough "keys" or is overwhelmed by the number of "keys" requested.

It is also suggested that these "keys" are found or produced in abundance in the plant that is being discussed.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Best of luck to you...I had thyroid cancer and it opens risks for other cancers now, I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. Blessings and smiles

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this, but with a positive mind you can overcome this. One thing to try is a change in diet, try to eat natural foods, increase your fruit and veg, and reduce acidic food intake.

It's a shame the med system in the US is the way it is, where do all your taxes go? Surely a country the size of the US can help it's people with medical treatment? America is supposed to be the most powerful country, yet they fail to look after the health of their people?!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
you're in my prayers. people beat this sorta thing more and more these days. Good Luck.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
One of my friends just finished cancer treatment...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

This site inspired him to stay strong.... F Cancer

**MODS - please don't remove the link, it is not a derogatory use of the word.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i heard a psyhic ( who supposedly predicted michael jackson's death and some other stuff) say that there would be big break throughs in breast cancer in 2012. who knows though. gotta be sceptical with that kind of thing

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Send me a PM.
I can suggest some things.

Best
Ziggy

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't know what you're feeling right now, but I know it must be difficult. The worst of it all is the colossal amount of fear associated with cancer. Do not fall victim to this, it is everything that the medical paradigm is based on: FEAR! A very close family member went through the same thing. After discovering Homeopathy and German New Medicine, her entire views changed, and she experienced a natural recovery. It is not a disease, it is an attempt to heal by the body. Trying to stop this process (radiation, amputation, etc..) will suppress it, and only bring it back more severe.

Here is an interesting article I just recently stumbled upon that relates:
www.naturalnews.com...

Once you understand the biological reasoning for what is happening, you can take a more active role in the healing process.
My love and prayers are with you

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

First I would say good that you are being strong about this and looking towards alternative medicine. And also im saddened to hear you have this cancer, but do not worry, there is a cure and always has been. The mainstream doctors will not tell you there is a cure, because they work for the Big Pharmaceutical companies who pay them commission for selling Chemo therapy and drugs. They will almost never 99% tell you that you should take a detoxification kit, or juice fast, or eat organic foods and stay away from meats.

First off I would say is get rid of all the junk food in your home. That meaning all the foods that are not organically labelled that come from Wal Mart, Cosco, Superstore etc. Start yourself by doing cleanses, to rejuvenate your body's healing system. Your kidneys will do wonders for removing toxins if you help them by feeding yourself healthy organic food. All non organic foods have either been genetically modified, used with synthetic fertilizers, and sprayed with deadly toxic chemicals. These chemicals have built up over a lifetime in the body, and the garbage cannot get out fast enough anymore. This is how cancer usually develops, also with lack of nutrition, vitamins for one lacking in the diet.

So please read all you can about cancer cures from alternative media sites, and talk to a holistic doctor who knows healing foods that have worked for thousands of years, because drugs like Chemo therapy are new and havent been tested for safety on top of all the side effects and warnings. Drugs were never meant to help us, they are used to poison the disease and poison the person hoping the disease will die off first before the person does. Its a cruel treatment funded by Big Business for money. Why would someone take drugs with a list of dangerous side effects when the only side effects of healthy organic food is improvement in health? The risk is zero for organic foods, and for drug therapy the risk is to great to even consider.

Read these websites, the world is in a money trap for Big Pharma who doesnt want you to be healthy they want you sick for business. A healthy person is not a good customer.

www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

www.theherbprof.com...

tv.naturalnews.com...

tv.naturalnews.com...

tv.naturalnews.com...

www.cancertutor.com...

There is endless ways to cure cancer. Just have to look for it. People these days just take blind advice from people in white lab coats like they are "god" and they know everything. Well its time for a change. Make a choice for yourself and find the truth of cancer cures.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

DUDE I love your avatar its epic!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
you can use MMS. Check out Jim Humble.

I have use it, to cure cancer of many types and it's been successful.

Be strong, and don't do quimiotherapy. That is poison.

lots of love to you friend.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have never linked to a thread before, so I don't know if that worked or not, but that is my story. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in June of 2011. I had a complete mastectomy and total reconstruction. It is a long journey and it changes you forever. Just keep a positive outlook, remember that you are a beautiful soul and no one can take that away from you. I am still fighting. Some things in life are easy, cancer isn't one of them. U2U me if you want to talk or just need support.

Another thing that I think is really important is to keep your sense of humor. Laugh everyday. Laugh a lot. Laugh at stupid things. My husband bought me a t-shirt right after I had my reconstruction, it says "Yes my boobs are fake, my real ones tried to kill me" I am not typically the type of person to wear clothing that has words (I know that's kind of strange) but I absolutely LOVE my t-shirt....it really says it all!!

Much Love

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about the news. I haven't read every comment but Im sure it's been said already but me personally, everything Ive read, if I ever get cancer there is NO WAY I will take Chemo and Radiation. I would definitely try alt cures that will not destroy my immune system like radiation does.

Look up Dr. Burzynski on youtube. It's one of the best documentaries I have ever seen but it is also ine of the most sad documentaries Ive ever seen. Especially when I realized that cancer is a business to those in government that have been trying to throw this man in prison for saving thousands of lives after their dictors told them there is nothing more they can do.

Definitely look search for this video on youtube.

If you need money set up a paypal account and ask for donations. I would donate money to help you and Im sure others here would do the same. Have a spaghetti feed in your hometown will get u some cash to help you out as well. My daughter had 75% of the $14,000 it cost for surgery on her palet last summer by having a cpl spaghetti feeds. We even left some jars at a local gas stations asking for donations.

There are good ppl out there that will help.
Good luck.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

VERY IMPORTANT! If you do get chemo, then you MUST do a hard fast for at least 4-days before you start chemo. Hopefully your oncologist will inform you about fasting before chemo, if not, inform your Dr. But make sure you do fast. It gives you something like a 300% improvement in chemo, and reduces the side-effects. You can look up the research on this at ScienceDaily.com (do a search, the story is a couple of years old).

The key facts:
std. chemo kills approx. one healthy cell for every cancer cell it kills (approx 1-to-1)
But by fasting for 4-days (water only), your cells go into survival mode and greatly reduce their metabolism. But cancer cells don't, their metabolism is ON full-blast. So now when chemo starts, the cancer cells take up a lot of the toxins (from chemo) and die off in greater numbers so that now only 1-healthy cell dies for every 3-cancer cells.

Often times the chemo dosage can be reduced without affecting the efficacy, thus reducing the negative side-effects from chemo (i.e. no hair-loss or vomiting).

PLEASE spread this info to all of your friends and relatives. Everyone should know this, ask your doctor about this. Have them research it.

GOOD LUCK, you can beat this.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
...find out how marijuana, weed , grass , pot can help U and U will survive like plenty before U... have good day...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

eat organic foods and stay away from meats.... that will help? go and f##k Your self... total lie and BS*

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
havent read all the tread but,i was reading about this fruit called in spanish (guanabana) and how it kills caner with out killing good cells. seems to have very good reports.you can look in to it if you wish.and its very tasty.(sweet) my best wishes of success in you fight.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join