It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I've just been diagnosed with breast cancer....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check the link above. Sorry to hear and hoping for the best for you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry you have cancer

I found this , it's a forum for all types of cancer:
www.cancerforums.net...

Here's another by Avon:
www.avonfoundation.org...

I've also read that sugar and fat feed cancer and folic acid is a factor too.

You're not alone!
I pray for you to have strength and it's already obvious you have courage,thank you for sharing your story with us, it's also apparent you have a great sense of humor, I feel that will help greatly!
Maybe look into visualization and positive thinking , that kind of stuff,it can't hurt

Wishing you all the best and more as you begin your fight.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I was diagnosed with breast cancer late June. It was an agressive cancer and I too had two kinds of cancer. I went through chemo and had my lumpectomy operation in January. The cancer is all gone now. I am going through radiation and herceptin treatments as a precautionary measure. If you need to talk, please send a U2U and I will be glad to help in any way, even if it to just listen.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Just ask for a miracle, and let go of everything.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Keep hanging on.

Iscador. www.steinerhealth.org...

1979 my mother got breast cancer, with some metastasis. Breast was surgically removed, radiation therapy and Iscador. Still alive and kicking.

Fight back and check that Iscador, and mistletoe cures.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

My Grandpa was diagnosed with prostate cancer that had spread to his spinal cord. we chose to use the "Gerson Therapy" in 1.5 months his PSA has dropped from 4.5 to 0.2. Doing the therapy consumes basicly his whole day but has proven to be well worth it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

edit on 26-3-2012 by Warpedconsciousness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I remember a thread talking about a cheap solution to cure cancer you might wanna read it lady here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently Baking soda is the way to go

Good luck

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So sorry to hear of this news for you. It is a journey you will go through because you have no choice. You are not alone we here at ATS are with you. Many of us have been through something like this or have family who have. My prayers are with you and if you need a shoulder, you can always use mine.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I too am sorry to hear about your cancer. Been through it in my family as well.

I understand your "Why me" feelings. Especially feelings that you feel that this isn't something within your control.

But you do have the power to control your treatment. So tell that cancer that it doesn't control you and that you are taking back control!

Things you can control:

~ Your Diet (NO sugar)

~ Daily Meditation (Positive thinking - visualizing being cancer free)

~ If you don't exercise - at least start walking daily. This will help build your strength and immune system to fight this cancer.

~ Continue to seek alternative therapies and don't be afraid to question the doctors and learn everything you can about the cancers you have - become an expert.

I would just like to add to this list (which is very inexpensive) is:

~a low dose aspirin every day.

... Professor Peter Rothwell of Oxford University in the UK, a world expert on aspirin, and colleagues, confirm that for people in middle age, a daily dose of aspirin can cut the risk of developing several cancers, with effects starting after only two to three years rather than the ten or so previously thought.

Moreover, they propose that treatment with daily aspirin may also prevent an existing, localized cancer from spreading to other parts of the body, which Rothwell says is just as important to know about, since that's when cancer becomes deadly..

New News About Benefits of Aspirin on Cancer

I wish you well and am sending positive and healing prayers your way!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I feel for you seriously..... I am /have been lucky that I have not been diagnosed with BC, Leukemia however that's a different story LOL but I survive and keep surviving.

The best advice I can give you has already been given:

1) You are not alone.... there are many many of us out there with C
2) Never give up, the body has amazing properties to heal when you keep a positive attitude.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Google "Nurse Caisse" When you get ready to order, go to zooscape.com, get the 4 herb tea bags. Brew with 1 bag of green tea and 1 bag of black tea. Drink the crap out of it, 8 times a day. My mouth cancer was gone in two months.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

WOW synchronicity i just posted this to my F.B. page ????www.facebook.com... U95EAQkA

sorry about the bad news but it isn't a death sentence my current girlfriend is a survivor!! FIGHT!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ronriley2003

Cancer is finally cured in Canada but Big Pharma has no interest, watch it 'till the end!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My woman went through right mastectomy,chemo ( a new study with high potent drug), and subsequent radiation.
Her reconstruction surgery is on hold until she quits smoking, and needless to say here on ATS, I researched cancer and cures for a few years now and would agree there are cures out there that are blackballed by the US.
Many of these procedures or alternative remedies/theropies/cures are available in Europe.

However, some with a bit of celebrity or power status can get treatments others can't right?
Didn't seem to help Patric Swayze or others such as Gilda Radner (sp), etc...

As well as a select few that lack any real US medical options and usually are sent home to die.
They may get a waiver to try something not in the structure of our medical established controls.

This brings me to a recent informative vidseo I watched with Suzanne Summers.
She also was diagnosed with breast cancer and we all know how prized her cleavage is ever since the 'Three's Company' sitcom.
She refused chemo and did have a massive lumpectomy yet retained her nipple.
She petitioned the FDA repeatedly and finally was allowed to undergo a treatment in the US that is enjoyed without any red tape overseas.

Well, rather than attempt to explain her journey through the breast cancer epidemic, Why don't you cherck it out first hand HERE

Stem Cell reconstruction should be an option if not the option, but, that would take away the surgery, tatooing and other economies rendered by this multi-billion dollar industry.

I hope this sheds some light on other options for all women.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Do yourself a big favor and research the Gerson Therapy. There are several documentaries on Netflix now that talk about this amazing man, that's if you have Netflix of course.

I have heard about Nurse Caisse also as another member mentioned. Before anything of course take the time to research them yourselves before you take anyone's (myself included) advice. You are more in control over your health than the pharaceutical companies would want you to believe. Good luck and be well.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

After a scare with prostate cancer, I've done just about all the research thats possible. The Rise in breast cancer and Prostate cancer is graphicly the same similar trend. I believe its driven by dairy produce with about 300x the Estrogen it should have compared with non industrialised milk production...No 1 stop dairy...Fructose feeds cancer so No2 stop all soda pop.then to clear the cancer for about five weeks, dilute pure lemon juice 5/1 add some honey to taste and a capfull of cider vinegar and swig a glass a day.This mops up cancer cells.They are trying to make industrial lemon juice so they can get a patent.Be constant for about five weeks and then just squeeze the lemon into a water bottle for maintainence.It causes the cancer cells to die off .Its simple and cheap after a week you start to look healthy.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

the below seems cheap enough to me...quick too...up to you.

How To Make Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Solutions

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your struggle.I will have to talk to my aunt to find out her tips and tricks to relay to you.
For any other women concerned about breast cancer in the future....Breastfeeding any kids you might have greatly reduces your risk and I hear ginger root is excellent for general woman's health.

Serious on that breastfeeding ladies, not just for your breasts but for your uterus as well. It's a natural end to a natural process, you wouldn't turn your computer off improperly (unless you had no choice) you shouldn't end something so harsh on your body like pregnancy improperly if you can avoid that either.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

hope you get better real soon....
x

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join