It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even the Earth has faults...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

a fault line is considered a weakness in the stability of the Planet.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

a fault line is considered a weakness in the stability of the Planet.

Where do you use fault LINE????? U use FAULT, come on seriously if you want to try and sound smart while beating the little dutch guy into the ground atleast see the difference in your wording!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

have you finished? Is there anything else your angry about? The fact that I use the word 'fault' instead of 'fault-line' you are arguing with me?

Are you ok? Are you going to be alright?

Are you angry I have applied a general term in a thread title and because of language differences, you did not understand it? If that is so, then I apologise for using a term that you did not understand.

This is a philosophical discussion... and you are insulting People, including myself. Your the one calling another Member names and refering to the contribution as 'stupid'... you have suggested I should get some botox and the last comment was in fact, another off topic response.... 'menapause'.

You are not discussing the topic. You are being angry and nasty.

Try and have a good day.

Oh and by the way, I have relatives who are Dutch, I am not in the habit of beating them into the ground.

thanks

edit on 26/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
yes the Earth does have faults and for those that need the word in meaning Fault as in mistakes.

Like Oil being on it. Sure the Oil is all good and the Earth can handle it all by itself until you put something like Humans into that and them thinking how smart they are to use this stuff to their short life here not thinking past that short life.

And then there is the 2nd fault and actually Earths only fault with the meaning of mistake. Humans you know the ones that think Earth is here and so large they possibly couldn`t damage it. The ones that claim they are the smartest species on this planet so kill everything they touch.

But all in all if this is Gods toy and we are created in his image and all so is said. Just think he should have made us more environmentally smart myself or more stupid in figuring things out.
Yet I suppose this is his fish bowl and he maintains it as he see`s fit.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

have you finished? Is there anything else your angry about? The fact that I use the word 'fault' instead of 'fault-line' you are arguing with me?

Are you ok? Are you going to be alright?

Are you angry I have applied a general term in a thread title and because of language differences, you did not understand it? If that is so, then I apologise for using a term that you did not understand.

This is a philosophical discussion... and you are insulting People, including myself. Your the one calling another Member names and refering to the contribution as 'stupid'... you have suggested I should get some botox and the last comment was in fact, another off topic response.... 'menapause'.

You are not discussing the topic. You are being angry and nasty.

Try and have a good day.

Oh and by the way, I have relatives who are Dutch, I am not in the habit of beating them into the ground.

thanks

LOL, you are so funny!!!

First off i'm not angry, pissed or anything like that.

Second when i ask nicely to be a bit more specific, all you can do is post a picure of a troll. And you tell me i'm rude and offensive?

Now we have a endless discussion not even really concerning the topic anymore. Again the word 'fault' has roughly 13 definitions in English. How should i know in the way you used it what you meant by it? Fault can also mean mistakes, are there mistakes in the Earth witch you reflect back to us?

So instead of posting pictures of trolls, you could be a bit more specific in to what you mean with that metophor, altho i now know.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Maybe I should start supporting Gingrich so we can take over, OOPS- I mean...'nation-build'...Mars,
and we can FINALLY get this whole solar system bullying problem under control!

SOLAR SYSTEM 2012!
Make the planets famous- JUSTICE FOR PLUTO!

*Ummmm, y'all can have Uranus...he's 'special'...

or drunk?!

EVEN Saturn isn't safe!

REALLY MYSPACE?!
wtf.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

I don't feel that I am disconnected from it. I actually feel that I am in 'sync' with the Planet.

Strange feeling but have you ever stood amongst the elements when for eg: a electrical storm is happening?

It energises me... I feel invigorated and I love it when it rains. Whenever there is an electrical storm I feel more energetic... I am just starting to feel like all of the natural elements affect me...

so I am 'within it' not separated from it as others are. Like they have dominion over it or try to have (that is all the religious stuff) but I don't feel that I have the power to control it... I am part of all of it and I have weaknesses like the Planet does...but somehow it is all how it is meant to be.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It was a play on words, man. Jesus.

S&F, your observations are warranted. And in all reality, we should be able to make those simple connections, like we blow up sometimes like the volcanoes when two things don't rub each other the right way.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What an asshole, and it's so obvious it needs no clarification.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I second that Newageman! Yeah! What you said!
Some people ......geeeeez!

OP.... I love it! Philosophically I am sooo with you and you brought up a good point I have NEVER thought of and I think A LOT and always trying to make a connection... like you just did.

The Earth does have faults just like us and now that I think about it, it really makes me feel better knowing she is not perfect either. We all have faults.

I wonder... how does she feel with all the poking and prodding all the time.
It's really sad there are people all over the globe doing her harm and the worst part....it's allowed
edit on 26-3-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You don't harm the earth? You don't use oil or gas? You don't eat animals or plants? You don't use paper or plastic or chemical compounds? You don't where cloths?

Wow, how nice of you to not support those "evil" people you despise so much!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

but that is also my point. We all hurt ourselves, each other and our environment but we also love and care for it and others...and somehow maybe it is balanced?...so that would mean that our faults are not really faults... they are perfect.

The general consenses is that a fault is a weakness...well when I see weaknesses, I see beauty... I actually feel that our weaknesses are what grounds us. It is our base.

We are vulnerable just like the birds that struggle to survive in the harsh weather. I have seen them blown out of trees, finding temporary houses after a storm. I have seen birds parched and almost knocking at my door for water in the extreme heat.

We are all vulnerable and fragile but that is life...and it is whatever it is and perhaps the peace I feel within is the acceptance of this?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

The Earth does have faults just like us and now that I think about it, it really makes me feel better knowing she is not perfect either. We all have faults.

It is perfect, you are perfect even with faults/weaknesses.

I wonder... how does she feel with all the poking and prodding all the time.
It's really sad there are people all over the globe doing her harm and the worst part....it's allowed
edit on 26-3-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

In my own life, I have been violated and I look at Nature and it is very healing. I feel that it is just that way it is. I am not mimimising things either. I am not exempt from violation... or bad things... I am just within it and it is whatever it is going to be. If I were to go through life unscathed, that would not be natural.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

What an asshole, and it's so obvious it needs no clarification.

Anyone calling me a troll, when i just ask for a clarification on what se means because i'm not a native English speaker gets a rude comment back PERIOD.

No go f*ck yourself in your own asshole.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join