It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANNUNAKI CHROMOSOME # versus that of CroMag/Neanderthal versus that of Human/Homo sapiens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
All primates, apes, hominids, neanderthal:, cromags 48 (24 pairs)
Humans (Homo sapiens): 46 (23 pairs)

There is no natural evolutionary way:

1) Evolution from ape to human just "looses" two chromosomes (1 pair). It is impossible.
2) Chromosomes 2 and 3 just "fuse" into one long jumbo doubled-up chromosome

Somehow, humans have 46 chromosomes (23 pairs) and primates have 48 chromosomes (24 pairs). If two chromosomes less doesn't sound like a stark difference to you, well consider the fact that dolphins have 2 chromosomes less than humans, too, and look how different they are from humans!

So what happened? To have caused both a SPLICING of hominids' chromosome 2 and 3 in one pair, and the loss of a whole chromosome pair??

Ancient GE! Only genetic engineering can explain that. It's like someone took a female earth hominid with 24 pairs of chromosomes, and wanted to impregnate it with their own sperm but their own species happens to have 23 pairs. So what do you do in order to make this hybridization work? You take the female earth hominid's egg's chromosome 2 and 3 and fuse them, that way eliminating one chromosome half-pair. With your sperm, you provide your 23 half-pairs, and now the genetically engineered female hominid egg with its doubled-up chromosome 2&3 provide 23 half-pairs, instead of the incompatible 24 pairs all other earth primates & hominids have.

Problem solved, the female hominid's egg with chromosome # reduced by one, accepts fertilization from your sperm and the fertile hybrid offspring is born with your chromosome number and thus can, when mature, successfully reproduce with its hybrid siblings, other hybrids created as per above, and with your extraterrestrial species directly, too!

However it cannot ever again successfully reproduce with the native earth hominids because of the reduced chromosome number. But that's not a problem since you already have 50% native DNA, that's more than enough, you don't want them to breed back into the native population for then they will end up reverting to mostly neanderthal/cromag/hominid race all over again.

And so the human race was created some 150,000 yrs ago and then free to interbreed and reproduce with each other as well as directly with the extraterrestrial species that caused this - Annunaki/Fallen Angels?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I personally would not necessarily say it is proof....but i to believe that we were messed with genetically....we were a existing species on the planet...Neanderthal. Not a decent enough slave for the off worlders...just not intelligent enough for them to manipulate...they needed a better slave....so here we are....once we were created....they needed to create a story....they needed us to believe them that they were our creators....they created god....they needed us to fear GOD.....it is always easier to control through fear....look at the way we have controlled animals in the wild kingdom.....yes i agree.....our DNA was messed with....and it was done for breeding purposes....to make and create better slaves....to all my fellow humans.....WELCOME TO SLAVERY....and we are still slaves.....but fortunately for humanity as a whole...some of us slave are waking up....and you know what.....OUR creators do not like it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hmm yeah well its evidence, as for proof, i don't really know what sort of "proof positive" one can expect to prove something happened like over 150,000yrs ago yet the evidence is carried with us in every cell, chromosome, amino acid of our unique bodies and unique genetic packages.

4,000 defects in the human genome, carried in everyone's DNA, more than any other species and unnaturally survived in our gene pool instead of bred out.

Why did our "masters" allow this? Yea cuz of unnaturaly selection - for inferiors - SLAVES.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

There is no natural evolutionary way:

1) Evolution from ape to human just "looses" two chromosomes (1 pair). It is impossible.
2) Chromosomes 2 and 3 just "fuse" into one long jumbo doubled-up chromosome

Why not? Evolution is about changes in the genome. Not all chromosomes have the same number of genes.

There may have been a fusion of chromosomes on the part of humans, or a split of chromosomes in other apes. It doesn't really matter. And it doesn't mean that we did not evolve from a common ancestor.
edit on 3/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Ancient GE! Only genetic engineering can explain that

Source?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
So in what other species from the rest of its genus has either genomic change been documented in?

I couldnt find any at all..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

There is more evidence too!

Literal translations of the Bible.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
but fortunately for humanity as a whole...some of us slave are waking up....and you know what.....OUR creators do not like it.

Just imagine... we are what we are based on a few percent of our DNA, the rest scientists call 'junk DNA'

Just imagine if our creators had allowed all that to be switched on... what we could achieve

Perhaps THAT was the 'tree of life' we never got to eat from

Then the LORD God said, "The man has become like one of us, since he knows good and evil. ... to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: ...

Genesis 3:22

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

You mention dolphins have one chromosome pair less than Humans,
i ask if their was GE involvement with the dolphins.
Must be if your theory is true.
edit on 26-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nah. You eat that and you turn into one of these...if you're not too old.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
PS I'm not saying that humans don't have a common earth ancestor - of course they do - but to say domestic dogs or domestic cats naturally "evolved" from wolves and wild cats, is a stark distruth.

Originally posted by rigel4

You mention dolphins have chromosome pair less than Humans,

I'm not sure I follow that logic. Can you explain how you came to a parallel conclusion? Did dolphins suddenly lose a chromosome pair in evolution from their common ancestor? Which of their 2 chromosomes have been found to have suddenly been fused?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
OP- "So what happened? To have caused both a SPLICING of hominids' chromosome 2 and 3 in one pair, and the loss of a whole chromosome pair?? Ancient GE! Only genetic engineering can explain that."

How is ancient genetic engineering the only answer? I guess you believe that we evolved from primates.

How about the same building blocks of life are in all of us? God would have simply rearranged them to create whatever He wanted to - this is an equally valid conclusion and one that also addresses what you don't in your argument, namely, where did the primates come from?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Telomere fusion happens in Cancer.

So... I'm wondering, did aliens give us cancer as well?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Somehow, humans have 46 chromosomes (23 pairs) and primates have 48 chromosomes (24 pairs). If two chromosomes less doesn't sound like a stark difference to you, well consider the fact that dolphins have 2 chromosomes less than humans, too, and look how different they are from humans!

I was just quoting your own post!
If I have this right... and maybe i don't

You saying that dolphins have one less pair than humans, and primates have one more.

So I don't see how this is exceptional .... different species have different amounts of chromosomes.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

PS I'm not saying that humans don't have a common earth ancestor - of course they do - but to say domestic dogs or domestic cats naturally "evolved" from wolves and wild cats, is a stark distruth.

You mention dolphins have chromosome pair less than Humans,

I'm not sure I follow that logic. Can you explain how you came to a parallel conclusion? Did dolphins suddenly lose a chromosome pair in evolution from their common ancestor? Which of their 2 chromosomes have been found to have suddenly been fused?

Selective breeding created all of the different domestic dogs from a common wolf ancestor. In fact significant number of the breeds have been engineered in the last 100 years or so.
Breeds of dogs.

Besides I was under the impression that the early common ancestor to ape and mad was a lemur, and the branch of ape and man are separate, meaning man isn't a genetic mutation of ape, but a mutation of lemur.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I was just quoting your own post!
If I have this right... and maybe i don't

You saying that dolphins have one less pair than humans, and primates have one more.

So I don't see how this is exceptional .... different species have different amounts of chromosomes.

This video gives you a good breakdown.

The reason why the chromosome count for apes and humans is because the similarities in the genetic code between the two.

And the fact that it appears as though the fused chromosome has been fused by two primate chromosomes.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thanks.

So the OP says it's ET genetic Engineering and the Professor
is telling us that the fused pair of Chromosomes are Evolutionary.

Why do i get the feeling that the ET theory is the most far out one?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Thanks.

So the OP says it's ET genetic Engineering and the Professor
is telling us that the fused pair of Chromosomes are Evolutionary.

Why do i get the feeling that the ET theory is the most far out one?

The ET theory is the most far out there theory (pun intended). But lets not be a buzzkill, because this really is the best evidence that could be used for the "ancient aliens made us" idea.

Now where's that guy with the crazy hair from the History Channel?

The real question would be... Why do we have evidence of so many other hominid species? Were they just an "oops" during the genetic engineering experiments?

Link

Homo – immediate ancestors of modern humans
Homo habilis†
Homo rudolfensis†
Homo ergaster†
Homo georgicus†
Homo erectus†
Homo cepranensis†
Homo antecessor†
Homo heidelbergensis†
Homo rhodesiensis†
Homo neanderthalensis†
Homo sapiens
Homo sapiens idaltu†
Archaic Homo sapiens (Cro-magnon)†
Homo floresiensis†

edit on 26-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Telomere fusion and cancer happen in most all species.

Chromosome fusion event has never been documented in any natural species progression. Except Humans', and an "evolutionary" explanation therof is yet highly problematic given mutation & survival improbabilities in the gene pool.

"Man did not evolve from apes but from a common ancestor that evolved not only into apes but also into man." - Ken Miller

Please read Michael Tsarion's book "Atlantis: Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation" for the historical reason for the genetic manipulation.

edit on 26-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPictureChromosome fusion event has never been documented in any natural species progression.

The genomes of more than 180 organisms have been sequenced since 1995.

Link

You really have no idea what they are going to find, as they have a long way to go to mapping all the genomes out there. And your sentence is a little off. Depending on what you consider "natural" progression.

A new Robertsonian translocation has been found in cattle. A bull from Marchigiana breed (central Italy) was found to be a heterozygous carrier of a centric fusion translocation involving cattle chromosomes 13 and 19 according to RBA-banding and cattle standard nomenclatures.

People with Robertsonian translocations have only 45 chromosomes in each of their cells, yet all essential genetic material is present, and they appear normal. Their children, however, may either be normal and carry the fusion chromosome (depending which chromosome is represented in the gamete), or they may inherit a missing or extra long arm of an acrocentric chromosome.
edit on 26-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join