It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia - UFO Hovers Over Queensland

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That thing goes down towards the ground way to fast to be a blimp.Unless the blimp just crashed towards the ground.I don't know what that thing is.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

although it wouldn't be un heard of for the yanks to test things on us covict folk.
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

I think it probably would be.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

hiya , just clearing up a few things here, i actually live about 3 mins drive from amamoor, own land at amamoor have been in amamoor area for near all my 30 years of life , i ll try give you guys an idea of the area, firstly its a very small town with 1 shop, one main street and a 2nd side street there is about 20 houses in town area with somewhere between 50 -100 houses in a very big rural area sorrounding the town. The area is extremely hilly lots of very rich red soil , meaning ex volcanic area i believe, even though ONLY 120 miles or w/e from amberliegh air base there is over 1 million people between here and the airbase, the airbase being pretty much in the middle of the city, with a lot of very high mountain ranges between here and there, so imo 99.9% its not anything from there, i have seen 1 blimp in qld my whole life and it was all over news for weeks before hand and afterwards so definately not a blimp.Now as a stated earlier that area is very hilly so if i had to make a guess on these lights id say there are car lights on a sorounding hill. Or a hoax with led lights. If i can find the name of road this video was from id go have a look take a cpl of photos or w/e but my google skills fail. any ways hope these bits of info help.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Sure enough:

Same old Teslaships from the local anti Tesla cartel network.

posted at
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Interesting video

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join