It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul election fraud is now conspiracy fact.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Here's the deal, Ron Paul has an issue...his issue is that his foreign policy is liberal and his domestic policy is conservative.

Come again? You think RP's foreign policy is liberal? Would that be because most liberals today run on the anti-war platform?

Truth be told foreign policy has little to do with either political party. The "interventionism" methodology started because a bunch of so-called conservatives (of which they are not when you research them and look into their actual ideologies - they simply aligned with conservatives) decided it was in America's best interest to be proactive against foreign nations instead of waiting for them to act against us. This was the start of the Neoconservative school of thought and gained traction during the cold war era.

Traditional republicans - true conservatives - do not believe in "interventionism" aka war mongering.

Don't believe me? During both world wars we had democrats in office. A democrat authorized the use of the atom bomb. Bush(s), Eisenhower were in office during Vietnam, the middle east conflicts. Obama promised to end both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Iraq has mostly ended - Afghanistan he actually bolstered. Then we attacked Libya. My point is foreign policy doesn't just stem from one political party as you claim.

I will agree with you that his domestic policy IS conservative - and rightly so. The very etymology of the word stems from the idea to conserve.

You argument falls apart when given the proper historical context it deserves. Ron Paul is the only truly conservative player in the bunch.
edit on 26-3-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
this makes me want to cry and I never cry.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by pirhanna

Don't fool yourselves into thinking you have a real choice.

I for one refuse to let the government walk all over me. I cannot bear to bow down for much longer.... The Constitution itself says that when our government it to become corrupt we must overthrow it...

Amen! on that PhysicsAdept

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
im getting sick and tired of listening to people say stuff like, he will never win, the elites wont allow it.

dont you think we know that?
i would rather support a candidate that has no hope of winning if its the right message, and RP has that.

its not about getting behind a person that will win, rather a question of right and wrong.
true ron paul supporters will follow him no matter the outcome.

you guys that say he will never win are part of the problem

It is better to die living your truth than to die living a lie. Stick with what you believe in is what I tell people. If people do this, others may get inspired and in the long run will become a large wave because people WILL take notice. In difficult times even when all hope seems lost, stand tall, stand strong, we have heart and that is what matters. To be true to ourselves and be true to our soul. That is something they can never take away from us. And that my friends, is true power.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by jazzguy

Ok...fine...how about this instead.

He will never win, sane people wont allow it.

I thought we were talking about Paul here not Barry, or did I miss something?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConfusedPeasant

I for one refuse to let the government walk all over me. I cannot bear to bow down for much longer.... The Constitution itself says that when our government it to become corrupt we must overthrow it...

Amen! on that PhysicsAdept

Only problem is....the Constitution doesn't say that.

Go ahead...look it up.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Declaration of Independence: "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism it is their right it is their duty to throw off such Government and to provide new Guards for their future security." --July 4 1776

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

reply to post by macaronicaesar

If I were a traditional republican...I would be applauding what the party is doing...I would be happy that they are stopping Ron Paul and his supporters from hijacking the party.

I would say the same with the Democrat party...Ron Paul is basically 50% liberal (foregin policy) and 50% conservative (domestic policy)...if Ron Paul tried to hijack the Democrat process...I would hope the party leaders would do something to prevent that.

Ironically...Ron Paul may have had a better chance at winning the democratic nomination since no one is challenging Obama and turnouts are low because everyone knows Obama will be the nominee.

Do you even know what a "traditional" Republican is?

Today's Republican are not traditional Republicans. Today's Neo-Con/ fake tea party Republican (ie The Bush's, so on, Palins, so forth) are bastardizations of what Republicans once were, in name only. To be honest, today's Republicans and today's Democrats are basically a one party system... They both love spending, they both love growing the size of the Federal Government, they both love wars, but bicker like WWE wrestlers on bs, just to give people the illusion that they are different.

A system, I will never understand why members on this site, defend. We're on ATS, and we still have members that feel that there's still a legit elective process in the US? Really?

The only "Traditional" Republican running is Ron Paul. His scary libertarian views are more in line with the Traditional Republican philosophy then Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich. Again, can you tell me what you think a traditional republican is?

Back on topic... The videos show both elements of fraud and party politics. If Ron Paul is only polling 10 percent nationwide, trust me that is highly likely to the be a manipulated number. Its funny how polling is only legit, if Paul is low in the polls... The fact that he's still a threat despite an rather obvious media attempt to smear or blacklist him, show's how powerful his support base is. If Paul was given equal air time, without just negative stories being show, he would probably have the nomination. If the party wasn't as corrupted and run by the same big money as the democrats, he'd have the nomination.

I'll repeat, I usually only see two bumper sticks when I drive. Obama (usually 08s) or Ron Paul.

The fact is, despite this smear attempt, then blackballing from the GOP, his support base is still growing. Of course you're enjoying the disruption within the GOP, but your not really understanding the implications.

To still believe that there is still a true two party system, that's not controlled is rather naive. If the GOP is a mess, well trust me it's because TPB want Obama in for another 4 years, and any antics from the GOP is just a horse and pony show. The same people that finance Obama, finance the GOP (cept Paul)... The only reason why the GOP nominations are a mess, are because Ron Paul is running, and it's messing up their illusion of control. It will go down to the convention, and trust me. It's not going to be pretty, I'm willing to shady dealings will occur, esp if it's brokered. Will police show up and bar Ron Paul delegates from entering? Who knows... I can't wait to grab the popcorn.

I'm really hoping that he runs third party, and takes out the GOP and Dems in the process. I'm also really hoping that investigations will be sought in all the caucus elections thus far, hopefully Paul is lawyering up. I really hope that this becomes a giant scandal and the fraud goes deep. If anything occurs here, I really hope its a election reform, in any way that makes it more open to the public.

The occurrence of fraud in any election, is something all Americans should be against, be it Ron Paul supporters or Obama supporters.... There was a point, when I was younger and easily manipulated that I thought election fraud only occurred in third world or enemy state nations... It's a sad day, when I realized that it occurs here, on a massive scale, and no one cares... In fact, people defend it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Ouch. People like you make me almost more upset than the people that just lie about politics and pretend some candidates do not exist. This country needs to stop being lazy and start being active about things! To say we do not have a choice is, well demoralizing and pessimistic to say the least. The people do have a choice, but more people that see reality like you and I need to stop planting that placebo into everyone's minds...

If everyone that has the power to change something get together ans say that it is useless to try, what do you think will happen?

i agree, this is not the time to be lazy....

get out there and make your dreams come true, or else you will live someone elses dreams

lol

true story

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Declaration of Independence: "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism it is their right it is their duty to throw off such Government and to provide new Guards for their future security." --July 4 1776

The Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution and it has no bearing on our laws.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
im getting sick and tired of listening to people say stuff like, he will never win, the elites wont allow it.

dont you think we know that?
i would rather support a candidate that has no hope of winning if its the right message, and RP has that.

its not about getting behind a person that will win, rather a question of right and wrong.
true ron paul supporters will follow him no matter the outcome.

you guys that say he will never win are part of the problem

THANK YOU

thank you

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I agree,...
well said...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution and it has no bearing on our laws.

The Declaration of Independence articulated the values upon which our new nation was to be based, and if need be gave reason for the people to rebel if said government became oppressive. No wonder it has no "bearing" with today's laws set forth by a power grabbing centralized government warned about in said declaration.

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.."

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Oh ok, yeah.. NO bearing. So basically the founders wrote it so that we could ignore it eh? Goodbye Declaration of Independence, you worthless piece of paper.

We no need yous advice. We is educated wit out ya

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The military is suppose to restore the Constitution if it gets out of hand to my knowledge. But I'd have to fact check that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Ouch. People like you make me almost more upset than the people that just lie about politics and pretend some candidates do not exist. This country needs to stop being lazy and start being active about things! To say we do not have a choice is, well demoralizing and pessimistic to say the least. The people do have a choice, but more people that see reality like you and I need to stop planting that placebo into everyone's minds...

If everyone that has the power to change something get together ans say that it is useless to try, what do you think will happen?

Actually I totally agree with you. Sometimes what is needed is someone to tell the truth brutally and honestly, so that people become shaken enough to realize that what they see is not necessarily what is. And I find that I am in need of this as much as anyone. This is not a judgment at all. It is a call for strength and for understanding our true situation in life, within society and as a member of a great but deeply flawed nation.

Your response is exactly what was intended by my fierce and uncompromising look at what is. You may not end up totally in agreement with my assessment and that's all right, but I think you will find that what you see when you look again will have much in common with my very plain evaluation.

Honesty with ourselves and our place in the world is the most difficult of all. It is in fact frightening to accept. But, everything good and great in this world is built upon that foundation.
edit on 27-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

well it is good at least to see that there is someone out there who sees the truth but is also willing to see the reality of things. Both are pretty different, but most people can only decipher one at a time.

I think in general, people agree on almost everything! It is so funny to see the arguments people have over things they agree upon... It merely shames me to see such potential wasted! But I am also glad that all isn't for naught for you, and likely many others

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

yeah the declaration of independence is totes lame
F that shiznit
...it may not have any bearing on law....except the fact it was made in response to unjust laws
....which became the basis of reasoning for our system of law

yeah no we shouldnt bring up the declaration because it doesnt directly effect law
...hell we shouldnt have even written the thing

as to your reasoning for why ron paul couldnt win if it isnt rigged ....his foreign/domestic policy.....you sir are out of touch if you think most americans have even taken the time to consider such things

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I hope you don't live in the USA because we could really do without people who don't think the declaration of independence is relevant anymore and that we should disregard it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It's late and i've had a little to drink. After watching that video I'm having a hard time controlling my rage. We've all known this is how things were going on everywhere. It's no longer heresay though, we have videos.

Good news... It's 2012, technology is advancing and the internet is starting to grow/mature/evolve. People will see this and it will make them SICK. It doesn't matter their political affiliation. Most are dumb/blind, but we can show them the truth. They don't understand stuff like this really happens.

For those that said "this is how conventions work" -explicit word- conventions and the 2 party system. This is what we need! This is how we faciliate change. Make others aware of this. In doing so we can create a viable 3rd party. We don't win this year, but we set the stage. I really hope that Paul runs on a thrid party ticket (though i'm thinking he won't do so). If he does, he will get the highest % of the popular vote that a canidate has got in a while, if not the most ever. Again, it sets the stage and some of the sheep will no longer see a 3rd party candidate as a wasted vote.

4 years from now, we will be living in an entirely different world. Though I know Paul supporters of all ages, he has vast support from younger voters. In 4 years from now, there will be 4 more years of young votes. And the ones that got a lil older won't change their beliefs. If we've learned one thing, Paul supports are...Paul supporters. Yes, I understand Paul wont run in 4 years. Well, Ron Paul won't, but Rand Paul might. Either way, it's not the Paul name, it's the Paul ideas. The ideas have spread enough that we will soon have more reps that have his ideas. As tech advances cable/satalite/MSM will become obsolite. We are going to be plugging out comps/phones into the TV. Everyone will chose what they do or don't watch. The youth is learning how to think and how to form their OWN opinion.

This world is changing. We are changing. But we all know that there has to be growing pains. This is the pain, but honestly the pain is letting up. You can speak your mind now and not get looked at crazy, people will listen. GET MAD at this situtation though. Use it for motivitation and inspiration.

When I was younger I wished I lived in a different time. Like during the founding of this country. Now, I wouldn't trade the present day for anything. This is the era that will be talked about forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join