It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul election fraud is now conspiracy fact.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is video and audio of GOP committee members premeditating how they would attempt to prevent the Ron Paul supporters from becoming delegates. What's more profound is that these are two completely separate committees from different states. Their reasoning is simple.

We don't want Ron Paul regardless of how the delegate voting outcome turns out. The GOP establishment has already chosen the candidates for us and you get to choose between Romney, Santorum or Gingrich. Ron Paul is not an option.

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I apologize if any of these videos have already been posted elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Like I said when all of you were saying Ron Paul could win...
There is no way in hell they let him be president.
It won't happen. They won't let it happen.
So I'm not even a little surprised.

He probably wouldn't have won anyhow, but they made sure he didn't even get a chance to gain the momentum of being a "real" candidate. Never know what happens after that. Then they'd have to add him to the list of Wellstone, JFK Jr., & Bono. Promising political figures that, perhaps, didn't tow the company line? Speculation of course. All one can say is that the incidents raised eyebrows.

Don't fool yourselves into thinking you have a real choice.

edit on 25-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

That second video, especially the last minute or so... made me wan to puke...

Mitt is forced to do this kinda thing because he knows he would not win otherwise!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Not to the ones who refuse to believe.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Ouch. People like you make me almost more upset than the people that just lie about politics and pretend some candidates do not exist. This country needs to stop being lazy and start being active about things! To say we do not have a choice is, well demoralizing and pessimistic to say the least. The people do have a choice, but more people that see reality like you and I need to stop planting that placebo into everyone's minds...

If everyone that has the power to change something get together ans say that it is useless to try, what do you think will happen?

I for one refuse to let the government walk all over me. I cannot bear to bow down for much longer.... The Constitution itself says that when our government it to become corrupt we must overthrow it...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Politics in most of it's many faces sickens rational people. Let's hope though that some truth can be told on some level if not the very top. I do like Obama though for what it's worth I'm Canadian lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

In my opinion it is not about who you like, it's why you like them. Now I do not agree with probably 80% of what Obama has to say. That does not mean I don't wish him a fair shot at presidency as everyone else...

Everyone could be president, but in the end people need to vote for what they believe him, not what the media says, not what the candidate's smile says, nor what their money buys... I believe in true equality, so as long as your educated, vote for who ever you want with good reason and I will respect you.

But also I would hope everyone would want fairness. Paul and many others before him who push for true freedom get the shaft. Let everyone have even playing ground if they deserve it, eh?

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
im getting sick and tired of listening to people say stuff like, he will never win, the elites wont allow it.

dont you think we know that?
i would rather support a candidate that has no hope of winning if its the right message, and RP has that.

its not about getting behind a person that will win, rather a question of right and wrong.
true ron paul supporters will follow him no matter the outcome.

you guys that say he will never win are part of the problem

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Isn't it gross? It does more harm than the MSM! Well, ok close to that amount of harm... ha

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
politics is a greasy greasy game

i think its time to start looking for advice from america's founding fathers for what to do in the situation america has gotten itself into

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
did he just say what the Ron Paul people were doing was savage?

Then what in the hell does he call this?

he might as well of just slipped them all a twenty dollar bill.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Not to the ones who refuse to believe.

Yes this is right. No reason at all to think anything shady is going on. I mean this video here from Washington where the GOP chair, prior to voting on delegates, is giving a list of names of potential delegates who are NOT Ron Paul people, and explaining to them how they can split the delegates between the Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich camps is perfectly normal.

In case you missed it in the OP, let me post it again for you.

edit on 26-3-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You can come up with all of the facts you want to but to the people who insist on Hating Ron Paul and his supporters it will mean nothing.

There is a certain segment of people out there who refuse to buy into the idea of election fraud and you WILL NOT reach them with something as simple as facts.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Ok...fine...how about this instead.

He will never win, sane people wont allow it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by jazzguy

Ok...fine...how about this instead.

He will never win, sane people wont allow it.

yes because what our current elected officials and the other candidates are doing is sane.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

I honestly don't see what you guys are upset about with the second video...this is convention politics.

Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich campaigns got together, put a slate together proportionately based on their votes in the state, excluded Ron Paul which is POLITICS...and their delegates are going to band together to vote the slate through.

There is nothing corrupt going on at all...it is convention politics. From my understanding, Ron Paul's campaign did the same thing in a different convention, banded together with Romney to defeat Santorum.

So now you see that what Ron Paul was saying about having more delegates in Caucus States really isn't true...because the others can team up to shut him out.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by pirhanna

Ouch. People like you make me almost more upset than the people that just lie about politics and pretend some candidates do not exist. This country needs to stop being lazy and start being active about things! To say we do not have a choice is, well demoralizing and pessimistic to say the least. The people do have a choice, but more people that see reality like you and I need to stop planting that placebo into everyone's minds...

If everyone that has the power to change something get together ans say that it is useless to try, what do you think will happen?

I for one refuse to let the government walk all over me. I cannot bear to bow down for much longer.... The Constitution itself says that when our government it to become corrupt we must overthrow it...

I am pretty sure he was talking about the election system, which gives you no real choice. How are you able to change anything when they decide even what candidates you get to vote on? The two party system is nothing more than a scam to make you believe you are able to affect the outcome.

The only way to get change is for majority to wake up to this fact, but sadly that wont happen...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Well as far as I see it, if they truly do not think Ron Paul is a big threat, then they would have put him on the slate anyway, because who cares? No one would vote for him right?

Basically you are now admitting that Ron Paul has a chance, without intervention from those who make the election process a joke?

I forgot though, you don't see reason, you seek only what benefits yourself. You would not care about how unfair it is for one candidate, as long as it isn't your candidate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join