It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the launch of the 5 rockets in 5 mins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
www.space.com...

Can anybody fill me in on if they actually launched them or if it has been postponed again. I can't find anything on it anywhere it was supposed to be last night, but it was incredibly foggy. So I assumed they pushed it back, because I didn't see anything. Has anybody heard anything or have pictures of it? It'd be greatly appreciated.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I wondered the same, but haven't looked it up yet.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Posted by RCC on 2012-03-25 at 19:50:35 EDT NASA managers have given a "go" for a countdown leading to the launch of five suborbital sounding rockets early in the morning March 27 on a science mission that will briefly create a milky white cloud that may be visible along a large portion of the U.S. east coast. The launch window for the mission will be between 2 and 5 a.m., Tuesday, March 27. The countdown will begin at 9 p.m., Monday, March 26. Clear skies are predicted for the Tuesday launch. However, ground level winds may exceed allowable limits for the flights to occur.Web Cast and Ustream coverage will begin at 10 p.m., Monday, March 26.

Source

hope this helps

Also there's this thread here other thread
edit on 25-3-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

Thank you, that's what I was looking for. They better launch them soon I'm getting antsy, feels like I've been waiting forever.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No problem, ive been waiting for this launch for a while now. Glad to see someone else interested.

2nd

new topics

top topics

join