It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers Link MORGELLONS to GMO Carnivorous Slime Mold Fungi that eat away Lungs, TIssue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
www.morgellons-research.org...

A GMO slime mold with protozoan, viral and bacterial components

potentnews.wordpress.com...

Researchers Expose Flawed CDC Study

www.prweb.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I had just seen the thread about the geomysis fungus killing a bunch of bats, and started wondering if anyone would get into the similarities between the effects the bats suffer and the symptoms they show and those of people who suffer from morgellons, and how maybe all the gmo pesticides and other crap we're using on the bats' food supply have a hand in it...

Right when I thought the word "morgellons," I saw this thread.

the internet reads minds
edit on 25-3-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Very good find bud......s&F
Morgellons is finally recognised, and it looks like we made it.................

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The problem with that is that morgellons has been around a lot longer than the GMO slime mold fungi. Don't get me wrong, GMO is bad, slime mold fungi are bad, and maybe exacerbates it, but tilting at this windmill just obfuscates the research into the real origins, right?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

People can believe what they like but i know for a fact that my infection was given to me in a "Hepatitis B vaccine" by a doctor working for the leicestershire NHS, Fortunately for me at the time when i noticed the feeling of something "sliming" around under the skin in my wrist.
i was an occasional user of recreational opiates, and the administering of said vice with it's catalyst citric acid, i could feel whatever it was under my skin being "Burned" out.
I tottally believe it was the citric acid that stopped the infection and killed it in whatever form it was, for it to be affected in such a way says to me it was attached to my blood supply directly.

A few weeks later my left arm produced an area of skin that was very thin and painful to the touch and from it came a single hexagonal piece of bronze coloured "metal".

I will not believe anything other than this is a man made nano/bio weapon being aimed at the populace, why do i say that?.

The doctor had on his desk a list of names that he had seen that morning each was on a single line of a large piece of paper, the lines alternated a lemon yellow colour and then underneath a light brown colour, that looked as though it was designed to be fed into a computer for the information to be transferred, the vial he took my "Vaccine" from contained on the side a serial number xx 12 123456 which he wrote onto the line after my name, to add murk to the water, to make people believe that someone who had seen this would be taken as a fool the first two letters of the serial number were VX i was VX08 i think..
I watched him write it, this was not the first hep B vax i had had, never before on any vaccination was the serial number recorded.
Never again has it.

Anyone seeing this immediately is going to say lol we got some fool here that thinks the government was shooting him up with VX, see?, incredibly easy to create a climate of denialability from the get go.

I was homeless at the time, many times homeless people have been used as guinea pigs, and, this isn't the first time that something has been passed off as a "Hep B Vax".

The very next time i had blood taken, for testing for a thyroid condition, my samples went missing, all that is written in the file is "spoiled in transit", not "spilled in transit" or "Lost in transit" "spoiled", any agency looking to assuage the effectiveness of their project is going to want to monitor it, the very next time i have blood taken, it goes missing.

I attest to you this is the truth and on the very destruction of my soul if i am lying.

This is man made, it is open warfare from a bunch of tecnofools that don't know any better, i actually pity them for their utter lack in comprehending what we could make this planet, and feel so sorry for them for feeling they have to do this to other people.
But, I still love them, they will grow up in time, of that we are assured, wether they like it or not.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

tilting at this windmill just obfuscates the research into the real origins, right?

If you were a mad scientist trying to create a new disease, wouldn't you use a number of different vectors to see which ones were most efficacious? There is no reason there couldn't be more than one "real origin".

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Morgellons is just a paranoid dellusion of insane crazy people... mostly religious people.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorgmodig

Well I'm not religious, so I must be in the minority.

I see no reason why all of the crazy things we've done to the earth over the last eight decades or so couldn't cause an evolution at the micro-organism level in ways which currently aren't fully understood using textbook knowledge.

In fact, I think it's logical to assume that as we introduce new variables into the ecosystem, the equations will change, and new formations will emerge.
edit on 8-5-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

top topics

join