It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 march moon/star formation. a sign in the heavens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

You do know that a lot of jungian work is only theory right? Thissounds like new age hootenany

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by tgidkp

Jupiter is on top and I think that's Venus on the left.

Vice a versa. Venus appears bigger in our skies than Jupiter. Aside from that you are correct.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

i hear that "only theory" crap around here a lot.

an idea is only as valuable as it is useful.....and jung's ideas have proven to be very useful. not just to me, but in general.

since when does something have to be a "fact" in order to be useful? we deal with fictitious "as if true" elements in our lives every single day.

give me a break.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
So I was looking at the night sky a few days ago and this little christian song poped into my head.

O Star of wonder, star of night Star with royal beauty bright Westward leading, still proceeding Guide us to thy Perfect Light

got me thinking about venus so i went to the wikipedia and got a quote.

Venus is the second planet from the Sun, orbiting it every 224.7 Earth days.[10] The planet is named after Venus, the Roman goddess of love and beauty. After the Moon, it is the brightest natural object in the night sky, reaching an apparent magnitude of −4.6, bright enough to cast shadows. Because Venus is an inferior planet from Earth, it never appears to venture far from the Sun: its elongation reaches a maximum of 47.8°. Venus reaches its maximum brightness shortly before sunrise or shortly after sunset, for which reason it has been known as the Morning Star or Evening Star.

To me they seem linked in some way.

That is all.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yup I have been enjoying the moon,Venus and Jupiter for a couple of weeks now oh and Venus is the bigger one (out of the two planets we see) I think it happens every 25 years or so.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by tgidkp

Jupiter is on top and I think that's Venus on the left.

actually..Jupiter is lower and closer to the moon, and VENUS is up high above. lately venus has been very VERY bright..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join