Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 21
39
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

Originally posted by Cassius666
So he does not look as cute as when he was a tween. That makes it okay to shoot him. I am not saying the shooter should be jailed to placate the black community, but if there are laws in place that allow a person in the possession of a fierarm to escalate a situation and legally make use of it, that law should be reviewed.


When someone bigger and stronger than you jumps you from behind, and is beating the piss out of you, and you're yelling for help, and no help is coming, let me know how you feel about that law then. Let me know how you feel when the only thing between you and being a vegitable, or maybe even death from blunt trauma, is the firearm you're legally carrying.

I can tell you've never been jumped and beaten. If you had, you wouldn't even be saying that.


How do you know that is the case?
And
How did Zimmerman come to be even in the range where being jumped was a viable option?

Why not ask some questions verses just auto-take a side?

He jumped him
ok, how...if you were 20 paces away..you could get off 2 warning shots, a shot to the leg, make a sandwich, shoot a few more times, etc...
sounds to me that this Zim dude may have had hands on the kid for being...out of place...which makes me wonder what I would do if some hispanic dude was following me around, perhaps gun visible, and grabbing me.
a punch in the nose may not be off the table to get this armed stalker off me.




posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe
 


The NYPD has been far too busy punching women at the Occupy Wallstreet camp to do any menial task like catch real criminals.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by ronnypeppers
yea he looked like a thug but so do alot of kids in this new hip hop culture im 17 .......


This right freaking here! Hip Hop culture is not new.

It's been around since the early 70's.

It is an American created form of music and culture.

Americans are the inventors of Hip Hop.

It's been around for almost 40 years.

It's music and culture is in every other commercial on TV.

I hear the word "diss" used by news anchors on my local news broadcasts.

YOU should be used to this.

People around here act like they have never seen a Mountain Dew commercial.


I LOOOVEE that you said this.

As I was explaining to a unconscious racist on here. African Americans - and the art forms that they brought about - ARE AMERICAN.
They imported slaves here like 5 days after the country started (exaggeration)

But in seriousness these crazy delusional people - who are really the minority in the majority (white people) really need to come to terms that black people - and all that comes with them - are no longer "exotic" in this country...



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
NOTHING good comes from thug life trash culture. All it teaches young black males is to be sexist pig headed hypemasculine savages. If America cared for blacks they'd ban thug culture and dress wear.


Okay, then by your count, we would need to ban other clothing as well. Starting with the kind of clothing that pagans would wear. Like robes, tie dye, crystals, or pentagrams, because those symbolize witchcraft and that means you are trafficking with the devil.

After that, let's go after the women who wear skimpy clothing, and ban that too because women who wear skimpy clothes are prostitutes or asking to be raped.

Maybe after that we can go after women who wear head scarves, because then that means they could be Muslim and therefore a terrorist.

I keep asking what was Zimmerman wearing, no one seems to know. But everyone knows what Trayvon had on.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by Alyssa
NOTHING good comes from thug life trash culture. All it teaches young black males is to be sexist pig headed hypemasculine savages. If America cared for blacks they'd ban thug culture and dress wear.


First of all, that there is the stereotyping that I'm combatting. You sound like O'Reilly..

Second of all AMERICA DOESNT REALLY CARE!!


Lol, yeah ok. Truth is in America there are many black thug savages. Not all are like this but we need to accept the cold harsh truth if you want to save young blacks from become animals. Bill Cosby even tried talking about this same issue and was silenced by his own people.

Black culture in America is destroying itself and people pretend nothing is happening. Every time somebody points out the aggressive nature of todays black culture we are called racist or just stereotyping. I will say again NOT ALL BLACKS ARE LIKE THIS, but many youths are.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

Originally posted by Cassius666
So he does not look as cute as when he was a tween. That makes it okay to shoot him. I am not saying the shooter should be jailed to placate the black community, but if there are laws in place that allow a person in the possession of a fierarm to escalate a situation and legally make use of it, that law should be reviewed.


When someone bigger and stronger than you jumps you from behind, and is beating the piss out of you, and you're yelling for help, and no help is coming, let me know how you feel about that law then. Let me know how you feel when the only thing between you and being a vegitable, or maybe even death from blunt trauma, is the firearm you're legally carrying.

I can tell you've never been jumped and beaten. If you had, you wouldn't even be saying that.


He was being beat so bad that .... according to reports ...."refused to go to the hospital and received medical treatment the following day."

Then of course the poor boy would have been saying ... "I defended myself from a weirdo with a gun." ... after he beat him to death but he would have been arrested on the spot, bought before a magistrate, issued 200,000 bail and put in jail and a trial set without a blink of an eye.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by gambon
 


Yea he was following him. Doing his job as neighborhood watchman. The job the gated community in which he lived allowed him to do. Trayvon did not live there. Series of recent breakins. Un-known person walking at night in the rain. Don't any of you see this as a little odd? Hell i would have followed him too. any neighborhood watch in the country would have followed this young man and asked questions. It's why we have neighborhood watch programs.

Now that a witness has came forward and said he/she saw Trayvon on TOP of Zimmerman. Let me guess, if this witness is white or hispanic we automaticly say BS? But if this witness is black what will you all say? He's lieing also? The media is driving this to epic proportions. And now the Black Panthers are getting involved. and they want to " Do what the police want" . Gang mentality isnt going to solve this. It's just going to stoke the fires of racial hatred all over the damn country. one of the other poster's was correct in saying. If Zimmermans skin color matched that of Trayvon, this would'nt even have gotten a paragraph in the news papers. Just like the thousands everyday.

But what it does do is get everybodies mind off of the real problems this country and world faces.. Iran, Libya, Syria, Israel. Iraq, Afghanistan ( recent murders). Cost of gas, no jobs, etc etc etc.

I am out of this thread as I can't deal with the outright denial of some that the POLICE DID NOT ARREST ZIMMERMAN. They will now that the media has whipped everyone into a frenzy. If the media has whores, it;s obvious some of you are just that.



Yes but if you follow someone then you CANNOT claim self defence as you previously could of got away without incident ,,,, this is the law of the state ... as will soon be made very clear...the petty rules of the gated community( where trayvon was living btw) dont have precedence of th
ose of LAW...

neighbourhood watch are no-ones , they are there to phone the police they are not the police and do not hold any powers over those of a normal citizen, they do not have the right to go stalking innocent folks incase they may commit a crime regardless of if they live there or not...

do you think his father who lived in the gated community agrees with zimmerman then?
edit on 26-3-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo
 



The Sanford police department did an attrocious job handling this investigation. Since when can you murder somebody, go home, and voluntarily give a statement?

statements are ALWAYS voluntary. it's called the 5th amendment. no wonder you think the police messed up.

zimmerman wasn't arrested because he had cause to defend himself which was backed up by a witness and evidence. it's sad that martin was killed, but it had nothing to do with his race.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm not going into the racial frey here, I'll try to use logic & reason instead of emotion. In any case where a civilian (which is what a self appointed watch captain is) with no police powers follows someone, gets into a fight with them and ends up shooting & killing them without investigation by police is flat out wrong, & bad police work.

You cannot be armed, follow someone who is assumed unarmed (not carrying or producing a weapon) provoke a confrontation, get into a physical altercation & use lethal force under the guise of self defense.

In fact it's supposed to be the opposite, as a CCW permit holder you have a responsibility to act in a manner which is reasonable and prudent, i.e. avoid confrontation and not look forfor trouble. It does not give you the right to become batman and try to clean up your city.

If you want to be a crimefighter, take the police test and try to get picked up by an agency.

Oh, & FYI.... the reason zimmermans photo looks like a mugshot is because it is....I'll leave you to your own due dilligence.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman
 


A red sweatshirt, I don't know if it had a hood or not.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by femalepharoe
 


The NYPD has been far too busy punching women at the Occupy Wallstreet camp to do any menial task like catch real criminals.


Im glad we got to the crux of the matter. In your brain:

1. Zimmerman follows black man being (suspicious)
2. Something happens (undertermined)
3. The unarmed black man is dead
4. You believe that if there were Zimmermans the Boogie Down Bronx would be safer
5. The police are not worried about "crimininals" like Martin

By deductive reasoning all black men ,having committing a crime or not , are criminals and deserve to die.

is that about it?



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
should i be concerned i have no idea who "Trayvon Martin" is?



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


Dressing a certain way doesn't mean anything. When I was younger I dressed "grunge"....yet I never cut myself or attempted suicide. When I was younger still I dressed more "metal"......yet I never killed a cat in the woods. And I'm a video game geek....yet I've never taken a day off work to play a game that came out today (though the first day I ever bunked school was the day Mortal Kombat 1 hit my local arcade).

The point is.....one doesn't have to do with the other. It's the person's actions that matter, not how they dress. The "Thug" look IS particularly shady looking......especially in a neighborhood in which people don't dress like that. But even so......just because you say you dress in a way some people would think is "thug" looking (even though a hoodie and baggie jeans isn't really "thuggy", alot of people dress like that....it's the newer "50cent or lil wayne" look that is particularly off-putting to normal people)..........just because you dress that way does that mean you're breaking into houses? Or selling drugs? Or have gang tats? Or having people on your twitter congratulating you for beating up a bus driver? Or immediately attacking a security officer that wants to know why you're in this neighborhood you don't live in, in the middle of the night?

Do you do those things because you dress that way? No.......I bet you don't. Yet this "kid" did every one of those things. This "thug" didn't get killed because he dresses like a Ja Rule....whatever that is.......Or because of racism. He got killed because he actually is.....or was.....a "thug" with "thug" mentality.....doing "thug" things......e.g. crimes.

You people going around calling everyone racist........you're all the REAL racist. You turn everything into a race case. It's like all of you people.....maybe due to indoctrination, or brainwashing of some kind into an overly poliically correct way of thinking......no longer have any ability to call things like they are. You look down upon the truth because I guess being "racially sensative" is more important than our society as a whole. Remember Chris Rock's hilarious first stand up special? "I love black people, but I hate ........" (I'm affraid to even quote a man for fear of being banned because of PCness). Today that would no longer be considered "funny because it's true" (which it is).......if that stand up came out today, Chris Rock would be sued and his career would be over due to public outrage.

You PC people have just about ruined America at this point.......which I know you people are ecstatic about. ANd soon it will totally fall due to your political correctness when you people start a new racially moticated civil war in America which is going to leave America wide open to external attack.....which will immediately be taken advatage of.
Hmmmmm.....now that I type that, it sounds alot like what John Titor said, eh? He said something started in 2008......when Oboma got in office. Then civil war.....which seems like a racial one is coming. Then external attack in 2015. Hmmm........I'm SO interested to see how this unfolds, for no other reason than to know if Titor was legit.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   


GANG SIGNS AND HOODIES OMGOMGOMGOMG LOL



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
should i be concerned i have no idea who "Trayvon Martin" is?



For your own sanity, you should leave this thread, and NEVER come back.. Don't watch the news, or nothing. Take a vacation.... Fiji.. yes... Fiji..



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8
 


I don't look at skin color, that doesn't matter, whether I see white or brown the race is not the issue their behavior gives them away, suspicious behavior is suspicious behavior no matter the skin color This exists in every race. Movies, and violent viedo games, rap and hip hop, all play a part in the influence of these kids plus lack of proper parental influence.
edit on 26-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: adda thought



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa
 


I agree that the "thug life" culture as it has been dubbed is very bad, and that particular community needs to work on it's public image if they want any sort of respect, but I can't go with the idea of banning clothes. I think these young men regardless of skin color need to be held accountable for their actions, and not allowed to use the race card as an excuse. Other upstanding Americans also need to stop fearing the intimidation and start reporting crimes more often. I've seen these young men, mostly, with a complete lack of respect get away with public harrassment far too often. It's time everyone took a stand and stopped feeling sorry or being afraid of these people. Their behavior stems from a lack of accountability.

I look at pictures on the internet of what the UK calls, "chavs". These are youths very similar to our "thug life" youths, but are pathetic and non-intimidating by comparison. I find it very funny that people in the UK are afraid of chavs, because american thugs are more menacing in appearence and actions.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larry L
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


Dressing a certain way doesn't mean anything. When I was younger I dressed "grunge"....yet I never cut myself or attempted suicide. When I was younger still I dressed more "metal"......yet I never killed a cat in the woods. And I'm a video game geek....yet I've never taken a day off work to play a game that came out today (though the first day I ever bunked school was the day Mortal Kombat 1 hit my local arcade).

The point is.....one doesn't have to do with the other. It's the person's actions that matter, not how they dress. The "Thug" look IS particularly shady looking......especially in a neighborhood in which people don't dress like that. But even so......just because you say you dress in a way some people would think is "thug" looking (even though a hoodie and baggie jeans isn't really "thuggy", alot of people dress like that....it's the newer "50cent or lil wayne" look that is particularly off-putting to normal people)..........just because you dress that way does that mean you're breaking into houses? Or selling drugs? Or have gang tats? Or having people on your twitter congratulating you for beating up a bus driver? Or immediately attacking a security officer that wants to know why you're in this neighborhood you don't live in, in the middle of the night?

Do you do those things because you dress that way? No.......I bet you don't. Yet this "kid" did every one of those things. This "thug" didn't get killed because he dresses like a Ja Rule....whatever that is.......Or because of racism. He got killed because he actually is.....or was.....a "thug" with "thug" mentality.....doing "thug" things......e.g. crimes.

You people going around calling everyone racist........you're all the REAL racist. You turn everything into a race case. It's like all of you people.....maybe due to indoctrination, or brainwashing of some kind into an overly poliically correct way of thinking......no longer have any ability to call things like they are. You look down upon the truth because I guess being "racially sensative" is more important than our society as a whole. Remember Chris Rock's hilarious first stand up special? "I love black people, but I hate ........" (I'm affraid to even quote a man for fear of being banned because of PCness). Today that would no longer be considered "funny because it's true" (which it is).......if that stand up came out today, Chris Rock would be sued and his career would be over due to public outrage.

You PC people have just about ruined America at this point.......which I know you people are ecstatic about. ANd soon it will totally fall due to your political correctness when you people start a new racially moticated civil war in America which is going to leave America wide open to external attack.....which will immediately be taken advatage of.
Hmmmmm.....now that I type that, it sounds alot like what John Titor said, eh? He said something started in 2008......when Oboma got in office. Then civil war.....which seems like a racial one is coming. Then external attack in 2015. Hmmm........I'm SO interested to see how this unfolds, for no other reason than to know if Titor was legit.


Ok.... That's NOT WHY HE GOT KILLED.

George Zimmerman didn't even KNOW HIS NAME so how the hell can you say that's WHY HE GOT KILLED!?!?!?

He got KILLED, because he got STEREOTYPED!!
edit on 26-3-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
Black culture in America is destroying itself and people pretend nothing is happening. Every time somebody points out the aggressive nature of todays black culture we are called racist or just stereotyping. I will say again NOT ALL BLACKS ARE LIKE THIS, but many youths are.


Actually, I will agree.
The pop culture blacks tend to associate with is pretty dismal. a focus on material wealth (and blacks are disproportionately poor) leads to a feeling of inadequacy. the atmosphere the hip hop culture went from discussing the realities of the streets in the 70s and arguably 80s, to more focus of making money any way possible, getting girls to use as little more than sex toys, and how feelings and emotional growth is irrelevant.

Bill Cosby did indeed hammer the black community for this...Obama also discussed how he was starting to drift into this when he was young, but snapped out of it..because it was a losers end.

What is the solution though...kids are impressionable (lord knows when I was in my teens, I was wearing whatever the cool bands were wearing..to add insult to injury, I was into hair bands...yes, I had long teased up hair, ripped jeans with spandex underneath, more buttons on my jacket than jacket, etc...)...we mimic at that age...and when the mimic target is discussing getting rich by any means necessary...it will definately lead to no good ends.

Maybe cognitive competition should be the new thing...have some rappers sing about how they got mad scholarships or something.





new topics

top topics



 
39
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

log in

join