It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

oh and zimmerman is? if zimmerman is ever charged and all the facts are put on the table maybe then we can find out if zimmerman is truly innocent. until that day it is an outrage that he has not even been charged yet.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Another thread about this..... why are these rednecks tryin to make it seem like this kid deserved to be shot.... i hope if you have kids one of them gets shot, message me, and i will gladly justify the killers actions and slander your kid ... will see how you lames feel

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

He isnt being charged because he didnt commit a crime.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by conspiracy nut

He isnt being charged because he didnt commit a crime.

He hasn't been charged because of an incompetent police department.

Hopefully the DOJ and FBI will be able to bring justice and put this man behind bars.

link   
I haven't seen it said, so I'm gonna go ahead and say it now:

It seems a lot of people on ATS have put on their "Racist" t-shirt lately, the one that they wear underneath their "I just openly ask questions" t-shirt.

OP I'm a working man and father of 2, and a black man. On my off days, I will mostly likely be dressed like "a thug" because Lord knows I love my hoodies. Skinny jeans anger me, so my jeans are loose fitting. That's all it takes for me to look like a thug because that's all you see in these photos is a black man in a hoodie profiling for some little high school girls in a photo.

As another poster said, if this was a white guy you'd just frown at him, and probably laugh. It's only because he's black that you assert that you'd probably follow him, and if he attacked you (here's the kicker) FOR STALKING HIM IN THE RAIN, you'd kill him.

You're sick...... Very sick..

link   
in what world can you kill someone even if in self defense and not have to prove it in a court of law?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBD1979
I recently stumbled across some photos of Trayvon Martin that are nothing like the young model citizen the MSM wants you to think he is. To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too, if he then felt the need to attack me.....then yes I would kill him. The point is if we are going to make this a discussion of right or wrong or even a matter of race I think it is pathetic to distort the conversation with outdated pics.

here's the link

www.politicalforum.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by JBD1979 because: (no reason given)

I see. Black people, or anyone really, who wears their hat sideways or sports a doo rag deserves to be followed, and maybe even killed? How ridiculous is this? How uncomfortable are you with yourself, or uncomfortable with black people?

You, sir, are a sorry excuse for a human being. You're also racist. You appear to be scared of anyone who doesn't look like you, and so ill-prepared to handle a possible confrontation that you're prepared to shoot unarmed kids.

Only thing I find pathetic is you thinking anyone with a hat sideways deserves to be followed, and somehow being attacked by a black kid prepares you to shoot to kill. If he was white would you say that if he attacked me I'd kill him? No, you didn't. It's all based on his style of dress, which is common in just about every high school in America. But let me guess, if it's a white kid dressed like that he's just trying to be black, but if it's a black kid you'll follow him prepared to pull your gun.

Pretty damn racist.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Damn wippersnappers! All these kids wearing their pants low, wearing these goofy outfits, criminals, all of em!

That's all i am hearing in this thread!

Just because you are too old to understand the of style the younger generations doesn't mean you get to stand in judgement and make broad stroke assumptions. The way a person dresses, is nothing more than a representation of the style and culture they are living in.

Before the hip-hop generation it was the punk kids, before that it was the greasers. I am sure i am leaving out a ton of counter-culture styles.

It will always be this way, what is "cool" will always be what older generations don't understand, and therefore hate. Kids don't want to dress like mom and dad, what would their friends think?

Get over yourself, and stop trying to make this deceased 17 you BOY in to a villain just because he is hip to the current styles.

DC

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom

Originally posted by muse7
This thread is disgusting in so many ways.

How about watch your month.

People like you bash the media and say how its lying to all of us but then a story comes up like this and you side with the media.

Great world we live in. People cant figure out what is right and what is wrong or for that matter what they want.

This kid was in the wrong place and the wrong time. When anyone puts themselves in that category the outcome is deserved. That statement falls in line with both of them but Zimmerman did nothing wrong till they find the evidence that he did. So far all of it is pointing to Martin. There is nothing and I MEAN NOTHING in this case that is going to get Zimmerman found guilty in a court of law. There has to be 97% incriminating evidence that he was in the wrong for anything to happen. Thats why OJ won the battle in a criminal court but lost in a civil court.

All of you need to stop and get over it. None of you are law enforcement officials and need to leave it to them. Thats what our taxes pay for
edit on 25-3-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

You have to be pretty dumb to think his statement had anything to do with your point, and not the racism spewed from the OP. And if you can't see the racism in the OP, how about you shut your mouth?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Martin was a drug dealer. He was a stranger in the neighborhood. His twitter was No-Limit-Nigga and he was tattoed and enjoyed wearing gold teeth. He was congratulated by someone for assaulting a bus driver. He was not the little honor student tne media and race baiters would have you believe. M

And that was all obvious before he was shot? All that came out after the fact. But you're implying that's what should be assumed by his style of dress. So is this how you view black people? You assume their drug dealers and their life should be threatened based on their style of dress? I see.

How about we all just load our guns and start following people in trailer parks, since everyone in them cooks meth? I mean, shoot enough of them and it's bound to be proven AFTER THE FACT that they were cooking and dealing meth. So lets all just assume the worst.
edit on 25-3-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Dude shenanigans. Its not because hes black. Its because hes a young man out in the rain at night that was not from the neighborhood in a neighborhood rife with burglaries. Dude Zimmerman had black family, mentored ayoung black woman and her kids, helped.raise.money for a black church... I dont care the kidwas black. Neither should you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Dude shenanigans. Its not because hes black. Its because hes a young man out in the rain at night that was not from the neighborhood in a neighborhood rife with burglaries. Dude Zimmerman had black family, mentored ayoung black woman and her kids, helped.raise.money for a black church... I dont care the kidwas black. Neither should you.

Comprehend before you respond. What I said was about this thread, because nobody is even debating about the damn shooting anymore.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ok, so the media may be using old pictures to garner sympathy and make a story out to be more than it is for, I dunno, ratings. Ok, I buy that. But that is a different issue completely.

The issue at hand is the fact that an ARMED NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH guy SHOT AN UNARMED person maybe a quarter or a third his age.

He looks like a thug? Maybe, in some circles. But so what? So what if he attacked Zimmerman and so what if he stole the merchandise. You know what I, a white person at 19 got for stealing a bottle of gatorade once? 24 hours of community service and a fine. That is what he should have got for his skittles and tea if he did steal it.

How the hell can the OP seriously think it is ok to shoot an unarmed person when you are 3-4 times their age. If they attack you with fist, and you are not a cop, and you have a gun to use in case SHTF, you use fists your self. You punch them if they punch you. YOU DON"T JUST PULL OUT YOUR GUN AND EXECUTE THEM!

This case is so stupid. SO STUPID. None of this should have ever happened.

Man, now I am really, really heated. I cannot believe this OP. I seriously can't fathom the ignorance, stupidity, apathy and naivety he displays. HOLY #.

Straight up freaking murder.
edit on 25-3-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

*snip*. My point is that the media is manipulating people into believing this was some angelic model young man and that if you take his past into account I would not be surprised to learn he assaulted Zimmerman. I dont care that he was black at all. Ithas no bearing on this case.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.
edit on 26-3-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

No dork. My point is that the media is manipulating people into believing this was some angelic model young man and that if you take his past into account I would not be surprised to learn he assaulted Zimmerman. I dont care that he was black at all. Ithas no bearing on this case.

If Zimmerman was following you at night, YOU would probably assault him too!!!! #...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

No dork. My point is that the media is manipulating people into believing this was some angelic model young man and that if you take his past into account I would not be surprised to learn he assaulted Zimmerman. I dont care that he was black at all. Ithas no bearing on this case.

So you are saying its ok to execute people just for being suspicious bastards? If someone is a really miserably crappy, selfish human being, you think it is ok to just murder them because they are not an angel?
edit on 25-3-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

media this...media that..blah blah

The only facts we have is that:

Zimmerman blatantly ignored the 911 operator's instructions NOT to follow Martin.

Even the author of the Stand Your Ground Law has come out and said that Zimmerman should be arrested.

Mr. Zimmerman lost his Self Defense when he decided to ignore the 911 operator

Zimmerman is clearly heard saying "..they always get away" in the 911 tapes that have been released. So that's just more proof that he followed Martin when he was told NOT TO.

That only fueled the whole thing, which led to Martin being shot and killed.

Those are the facts we have right now, and those are the facts that I'm going by. If more things come out that prove that Zimmerman did not incite the whole thing then I will gladly take back everything I said.
edit on 3/25/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Nope. Id ask what he was doing and call the cops but theres no reason to attack someone for following you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

911operator said we dont need you to do that. Hardly an order. Also 911 operators have no authority. Zimmerman obviously followed Martin. In no way is that illegal ot a justification for assault. Martin assaults Zimmerman, Zimmerman shoots him. Legal justifiable homicide.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You've already shown you're racist. Calling me a dork shows just how juvenile you are, and how uncomfortable you are with someone who doesn't look or dress like you.

Your point has nothing to do with this thread. Just attempting to validate murder based on someones style of dress. Who said he was an angel? Point is you don't know all that before shooting him, yet you apparently would have shot him first, and figured later it would come out he's a drug dealer based on how he looks. Enjoying your conversation with yourself, because you're not showing the intellect to follow the conversation. But I'm not surprised, it's you after all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join