It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
The racial stuff wasn't even on the front burner until the media started in on it...not sure how the race of the latin guy became white though.

It was generated from those who have ignorance on their minds who wanted to pick a race issue to drain/feed from w/o fully evaluating it. Its a sapiens sapiens issue more then its a race issue but its nice to see strong minds like yours have researched it more to see the media effects as they control the minds.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chuckMFd
reply to post by conspiracy nut

The evidence was the grass stains on Zimmerman's back and cut on his head. What about Trayton's bloodied knuckles!!! Trayton was not innocent. He was approached by a neighborhood watchman, who wanted find out what this kid was doing out prowling at 1am in the morning. Trayton could have stopped and talked nicely but instead decided a fist fight was more appropriate.

We don't know who initiated the fight (Zimmerman). What self-appointed neighborhood watch captain, hubristic psychopath goes patrolling at 1 AM? If i'm a 17 year old boy and a shadowy figure if following me, i'm not going to stop and talk to him. Would you stop and talk? Nobody should stop and talk, you should either run or confront.

Don't talk to strangers man. Your using your hypocritical long jump stance to vindicate the murder of a 17 year old by a loose cannon.
edit on 26-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So I am almost down to only 2 choices in all this (YAY!!): Either it's time I put away my paranoia and realize this kid should not have been where he was, when he was and how he was--OR there really is some dark conspiracy in our society to "get rid of" others who are "not like us," and I click over to the link to see exactly what it is that MSM doesn't want us to see THIS time--and...the site is "down for maintenance." How freakin unfortunate...fortuitous??? Gee whiz. Personally, I grieve for the loss that child's parents will have to endure. I sorrow that the man who killed him experienced whatever it was in his life and/or in his head that brought him to the point that he could pull the trigger on some kid in a hoodie. I am appalled that the shooter hasn't been arrested yet--whether he goes to trial or not, this would at least lend credibility to whatever investigation is really going on down there, I do not agree with so-called Stand Your Ground laws--obviously, they lead to this type of situation. I do agree that self-defense of your person and your family is a necessary concept in this world. I am also aware that if I ever have to resort to this type of self defense, somebody better have heard my attacker threaten my life, it would be even better if my attacker had wounded me somehow, and most of their body better be inside my house after it all goes down. I don't think the young unarmed man in a hoodie in this particular situation meets all that criteria.

link   

reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

So a person whose mother is white and father is black should be considered a white negro??

What can possibly be added to this topic that hasn't already been said?

How about how is it legal to put out a wanted dead or alive poster and not be breaking the law, isn't that a threat?

Wouldn't I be in trouble if I did that? Could I be arrested? Zimmerman is hiding out because of death threats, do two wrongs make a right, if Zimmerman is murdered, will that settle everything?

Is that justice?

link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Nobody has explained to me yet what "looking like a thug" is.......

Dark hooded sweatshirt... pants belted off around the knees... sideways flat brimmed off color Yankees hat... untied $400 shoes... can't ever look anyone in the eye unless they're in a pack... and fit the description of every crime committed in your city... while they'll never mention the color of the perps skin... because giving an accurate description would be "racist"...

You're welcome...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anarky1965

You do realize I am just messing with you, right?

I am not a racist...but I do enjoy "statist"...I see nothing wrong with poking fun at people choices, I am a Liberal..meeting me on the street you would probably guess the opposite until you started talking to me..but meeting me at the fishing hole, or at the burger joint, I would appear like a rugged country type..sorta.

However, if someone wants to make fun of me without knowing me as some berkinstock tree hugging hippy, thats all fine, I can decide to stop being liberal if I want. I live in Florida...if someone wants to think me as a surfing half retard from having his brain baked in the sun, so be it..I can simply leave florida.

You, being the exception to the rule, is less entertaining...come on...surely you don't have all your teeth!

you do any Maiden?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
OK let's get the details right before we go making a martyr out of the "kid"

With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities have revealed to the Orlando Sentinel. That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say. Orlando Sentinel

This why the police have not charged him and he won't be indicted by a grand jury. Once again the militant black "spokespersons" got it wrong just like in previous cases where black females eventually recanted their rape claims which had spun up the blacks.

The black community needs to take a long introspective look at themselves. They foment a culture of violence and celebrate thuggery by their actions/inaction, music and misogyny. Their misplaced outrage is in fact, THE outrage, when black youths drive through the hood and kill innocent black kids with AK 47 fire. We've had that happen several times in the last few months. So where is the outrage at that. They just shrug with the attitude black boys will be black boys.

This is their form of racism plain and simple. Black on Black killing isn't racist to them so they don't care. It's their culture that continues to trip them up and not one of their so called national leaders has the strength to stand up and say it.

edit on 26-3-2012 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

So a person whose mother is white and father is black should be considered a white negro??

No they are considered half and half sapiens sapiens.

SMH and what is a planet of half Mamillian/Reptillians
Humans???

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by geezer68
reply to post by geryon

The MSM will show the first available photo. The photo of Zimmerman wasn't recent either. My point is, the "if they only would have shown the pictures with a hoodie" comments are rediculous.

Wrong. The first picture that CBS news showed was the gray hoodie one and said it was from his girlfriends cellphone.
After that, the pictures started getting younger. Main Stream Media Manipulation. They have manipulated the pictures, the 911 calls, and I have seen manipulation of the two "witnesses" statements since they were made.
The MSM is trying to start a race war. They have been for quite some time now.

They want America to become Egypt, Libya, and Syria. When Zimmerman is aquitted, cleared, thats when the media will go into overdrive fomenting a race war.

Please, everyone, don't fall for it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I like how Obama can throw federal resources at this incident because it's a white killing a black issue. My question is, where are the federal resources for ANY killing?

I don't have the actual statistics, but there are many murders / killings each day and we don't see the president offering assistance. WHY?

I'm not talking race, I'm talking straight out non skin color needed killings of children and adults.

If he is offering federal resources for this incident he should offer it for every incident.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just because he dresses like that does not produce an incentive to shoot him in a sane person's mind. The only way it could be justified is if Trayvon had assaulted Zimmerman, which at this point does not seem likely since there were no weapons found on him.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
First of all # like this happens everyday, why do you think this is all over the media? They are blasting this so it take's your attention off of whats really going on in the world. Second im half white and half native american the way I dress would considered to be "thug" the way you put it, I have tattoo's ,ear rings and I wear fitted hats. People do sometimes look at me a certain way, until I speak or hold the door open for them. Do tnt judge people by the way they look cuz you might be suprised.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've got an idea... how about instead of people hating based on race we hate the one person we know for certain without a grand jury coming back is an absolute scumbag... the lawyer representing the family...

Can someone remind me why they need a lawyer again... their son is dead... not like he's going to go to jail... so what would they have a lawyer for...

OH... right... because he told them "we'll get you a bunch of money out of this... we'll sue the community... we'll sue Zimmerman... we'll sue blah blah blah... we just have to get the attention of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson... make a big deal out of this and you'll never have to work for those white devils again Mr. Martin"...

Anyone remember the rush to judgement with Tawana Brawley... how about the "Duke Rape Case"... same players... and the way it's going so far... same hype...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
regardless of your rationals and photos, this kid was still murdered, in other words wrongfully killed.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Nobody has explained to me yet what "looking like a thug" is.......

Dark hooded sweatshirt... pants belted off around the knees... sideways flat brimmed off color Yankees hat... untied $400 shoes... can't ever look anyone in the eye unless they're in a pack... and fit the description of every crime committed in your city... while they'll never mention the color of the perps skin... because giving an accurate description would be "racist"...

You're welcome...

why ?most of them would be white over here , even down to the yankees hat ....AND I LIVE IN THE UK ........so i cant see how it could be racist....its a FASHION the world around , mebbe should ban hip hop and rap and mtv and the under 18 ,s from going out ??

Ahh i see your question was rhetorical and your a racist trying to come up with excuses for your racism...I get it now.....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

This kid was in the wrong place and the wrong time. When anyone puts themselves in that category the outcome is deserved.

Except he wasn't. Trayvon Martin was exactly where he was supposed to be in the early evening. He had left his fathers house IN THE SAME GATED COMMUNITY HE WAS SHOT IN, to go to the store...on his way HOME, something went horribly wrong.

Now if it were your 17 year old kid coming home from the store in your neighborhood and the neighborhood watchman didn't recognize him, and your son didn't recognize the watchman but he started following your son and somehow between a "What are you doing around here?" and getting home, your son was shot and killed...how would you feel?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
www.time.com...

are you kidding me??? this gold tooth, tough guy, thuggin robbin, beating people up and bragging about it is in hoodie heaven?? OMG This is ridiculous!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

No he does not.

That is a man.

No wonder this site cant ever agree on a real UFO.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join