It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Truth About Lies

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Howdy peeps,


In recent days, there have been several "truth" threads, discussing various conceptual and perceptual ideologies but the most important one has been missed . . . LIES.

One of the most interesting FACTS about this Matrix Construct is approximately 90% of what you think the Truth is, it isn't. You've all been bamboozled by sew much, from the moment you popped into this Construct, to today and even tomorrow, and most of you have bought into ALL of it.


How can We exist in a werld We know is Wrong but it never gets better, it only gets worse?

How can We know that our enviroment is everything to us, but We continue to destroy it?

How? How? How?

Everything is exactly how it always is, how it is supposed to be, because n0thing is by chance. This is choreographed, orchestrated, and those pulling the strings have control of your strings and as for your truths, the odds dictate you are living kNot just one LIE but many thousands of Lies.


There's only one thing a Lie is good for and that's killing you and if you don't start questioning your truths, they will kill you, because even though you are living an Illusion, that Illusion can kill you. It's one of the things shown in The Hunting of the Snark, by Lewis Carroll.


Snark = Truth
Boojum = Mistruth/Lie

If you were asked:

"Red Pill or Blue Pill?"

What would be your answer, if you know up front that what you want the truth to be, isn't what the truth is? Can you handle the truth if it isn't what you want it to be?

Answer: No! You are Cyphers, sew the odds dictate you are about to die.


Personally, I'd rather be dead than to put up with your lameness any longer, sew either way, I win and the interesting thing is, there are no winners and no losers.


I keep wondering where this is going, are you going to wake up or is the worst case scenario just around the corner? The choice is yours, no one elses!


Bon appétit!


Ribbit




posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


What a weird manifestation! I was just thinking about how 99% of everything we know is not a truth. The fact is, that at best what a person thinks it true is only a half truth because it is biased by their perception (a level of consciousness if you have seen that truth thread
).

IMHO I consider there to be only one TRUTH which is the ultimate reality or God or everything that exists. After that our consciousness begins to categorize and conceptualize this ultimate reality into subcompartments (you can argue that God/Ultimate reality is a concept as well but it is the supreme most concept of our understanding).

Another interesting topic. I am really digging the manifestations that have been appearing on ATS as of recently.



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
How do I know you aren't lying there Toad? Maybe only 85% is lies.

edit on 25-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

How do I know you aren't lying there Toad? Maybe only 85% is lies.




The number is based on the fact this Matrix isn't more than 100 earth years old, sew most of the known history is a fabricated lie.
Toss that cookie around and you'll realize 90% was a low-ball figure.
Then, the fact none of this is actually real, 90% becomes a joke.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsMyName
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


What a weird manifestation! I was just thinking about how 99% of everything we know is not a truth. The fact is, that at best what a person thinks it true is only a half truth because it is biased by their perception (a level of consciousness if you have seen that truth thread
).

IMHO I consider there to be only one TRUTH which is the ultimate reality or God or everything that exists. After that our consciousness begins to categorize and conceptualize this ultimate reality into subcompartments (you can argue that God/Ultimate reality is a concept as well but it is the supreme most concept of our understanding).

Another interesting topic. I am really digging the manifestations that have been appearing on ATS as of recently.



I actually agree with 99%, but the sheeple will have enough problems digesting 90%, sew I low-balled it.


Ribbit


Ps: I too have noticed sum of the themes lately and I've been surprised at how many are sew close to the truth, all it will take is a question or two more for them to get it.



edit on 25-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


I can't even verify that I am real, so I can't verify that you exist.
I'm thinking this is a training program but can't remember exactly when it started. I suppose it could be like that Twilight Zone movie where they had an experimental computer program to get prisoners to reform. It could be I did something wrong when I was three and they sent me to hell to reprogram me. That's about the time I fell out of a tree and can't remember anything about it or before it. Who knows, I'm just a mouse roaming around in the dark.


Seriously, Research shows that the lies started way before a hundred years ago, with evidence showing it thousands of years ago. If it is a Matrix, it's created by an intelligent race. Humans don't seem to be that intelligent.



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


I can't even verify that I am real, so I can't verify that you exist.
I'm thinking this is a training program but can't remember exactly when it started. I suppose it could be like that Twilight Zone movie where they had an experimental computer program to get prisoners to reform. It could be I did something wrong when I was three and they sent me to hell to reprogram me. That's about the time I fell out of a tree and can't remember anything about it or before it. Who knows, I'm just a mouse roaming around in the dark.


Seriously, Research shows that the lies started way before a hundred years ago, with evidence showing it thousands of years ago. If it is a Matrix, it's created by an intelligent race. Humans don't seem to be that intelligent.



K to J: Humans, for the most part, don't have a clue. Don't want or need one. They're happy. They think they have a good bead on things.

J to K: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.

K to J: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals. You know it.

Humans are too dumb to pull this off.
The "ones" behind this have total access to all that is known, which was once YOU.


Can you believe you did this to yourself?


But it's the best gig in the Universe sew while it sucks to be us, in truth, it doesn't suck, no matter who you got to play this time around.
Because next time around, you get to be sumone else.


Ever play Make-Believe or Pretend as a kid?


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm waiting to see what happens in this reality, somethings got to break loose. I'm kinda interested to see how things unfold. It's a good learning experience for sure. I'm glad that I'm looking at things from the sidelines but any game player can still knock me down and run me over. Nobody is truly safe in this reality.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm waiting to see what happens in this reality, somethings got to break loose. I'm kinda interested to see how things unfold. It's a good learning experience for sure. I'm glad that I'm looking at things from the sidelines but any game player can still knock me down and run me over. Nobody is truly safe in this reality.


That's like the Truth About Power thread. The truth about power is, you have no power to dew anything you are kNot here to dew.


I too am waiting to see what happens and I see the puzzle coming together for the worst case scenario and I don't like what I'm seeing. Fear is being used against everyone and as long as the sheeple buy into all of this, the fear will immobilize them, just as was shown in V for Vendetta.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 

I don't fear for myself at all. I fear for my children and grandchildren though. I myself would rather go out with a bang than get sickly when I get older and wind up in some nursing home.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 

I don't fear for myself at all. I fear for my children and grandchildren though. I myself would rather go out with a bang than get sickly when I get older and wind up in some nursing home.


Any and all fear is counterproductive, sew fear kNot anything or for anyone.


Know that no matter what, what happens is what's suppose to happen.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
What an oddly insightful thread...



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 




“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”Joseph Goebbels

I think the above quote answers all your questions.

Almost everything we live is a lie.Even the things we believe as true are just lies.
For more than a year now with everything that keeps happening(economy,wars etc) i feel that like when i watch a movie.Nothing seems real and i don't know if that's a defense of my brain so i won't go crazy or the "matrix" is overloaded.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A very well structured and believable lie or deceit is a six on a scale of seven. The truth being depicted as seven. When these lies multiply and substantiate each other the scale increases. Ten of these new lies plus the original equal sixty six. Things are a mess at this point but can be corrected. If uncorrected and each secondary lie bequeaths ten more lies, excluding the original of which it was formed which remains the control, you get six hundred sixty plus the control which is six. This truly overpowering deceit is now unstoppable and irreversible without total Chaos evolving first. 666 would be the point of no return. There are many partial truths in 666 but the whole truth is hard to find. Because deceit creates facts and numbers to cover it's tracks, I always question the validity or motive for the facts and numbers. I cannot stop the inevitable wars that are needed to correct the deceit but know that the small truth seven is greater than the fake truth six that holds power over it's followers numbering six hundred sixty. How far are we from 666 or extreme SHTF? How deep are the lies?



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 




“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”Joseph Goebbels

I think the above quote answers all your questions.

Almost everything we live is a lie.Even the things we believe as true are just lies.
For more than a year now with everything that keeps happening(economy,wars etc) i feel that like when i watch a movie.Nothing seems real and i don't know if that's a defense of my brain so i won't go crazy or the "matrix" is overloaded.



This Matrix is scripted and everything always happens as it always happens and there are ones in power that know the truth and can be considered the Directors & Producers of this Production but the Writers are WE the Souls, the Children of God SourCe.


The reason why there are actual people involved is because it's their job to make certain things happen, that wouldn't normally happen but WE the Souls dew their part too, like they are the SourCe of all the Channelings and the SourCe of voices in peeps heads, like the voice Andrea Yates heard that told her to drown her babies and all the NDE's, they just end up in the Simulator and are shown what will cause the most confusion, like the little boy that died and went to heaven and met his grandfather, who told him things the little boy couldn't possibly know but that wasn't his grandfather, it just looked and sounded like him, just like Jodie Foster's father on the beach in the movie Contract, who said . . . . "This is the way it's always been done."

Sew keep your eyes and mynd wide open and when the werds "that doesn't make sense" pops into your head, think Matrix and don't let anything get you down, no matter what.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
A very well structured and believable lie or deceit is a six on a scale of seven. The truth being depicted as seven. When these lies multiply and substantiate each other the scale increases. Ten of these new lies plus the original equal sixty six. Things are a mess at this point but can be corrected. If uncorrected and each secondary lie bequeaths ten more lies, excluding the original of which it was formed which remains the control, you get six hundred sixty plus the control which is six. This truly overpowering deceit is now unstoppable and irreversible without total Chaos evolving first. 666 would be the point of no return. There are many partial truths in 666 but the whole truth is hard to find. Because deceit creates facts and numbers to cover it's tracks, I always question the validity or motive for the facts and numbers. I cannot stop the inevitable wars that are needed to correct the deceit but know that the small truth seven is greater than the fake truth six that holds power over it's followers numbering six hundred sixty. How far are we from 666 or extreme SHTF? How deep are the lies?



How deep? To the very core!

What you described is perfect for how they've theorized the Universe. They applied the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics to it, the Closed System Law, and the Universe is an Open System sew as they have theorized using the wrong foundation, their theories are over 90% wrong because of it and because the Law is at the foundation, it keeps them looking at things with the wrong eyes, another words, it blinds them to the truth that's right underneath their nose. A perfect example is the Hubble has shown there's Perfect Order to the Universe but the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics says there is no order in a Closed System, everything goes to entropy, but there is no entropy in the Universe, but We sure are loaded with it but that's because We are all Closed Minded, thus, a Closed System Matrix, and the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics applies to humans.


Once you realize just how backwards We are, it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out what this Equation is all about.
And tie in String Theory to the Truth, then it's easy to see the Pinocchios/Pinocchiettes everywhere, to include yourself.


Ribbit




top topics



 
6

log in

join