It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the host 2012 movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
so here is the link movies.yahoo.com... did anybody else find this trailer interesting? I did. Apparently having blue eyes makes you a host. I was reading the plot for this movie the people with blue eyes are apparently brain washed alien finger puppets that where once human. Could you image a movie where aliens changed peoples skin color to black and that was the way you could tell if they are "hosts" or if the way to tell if someone was a host was by how they have asian eye lids
I just found this interesting what are your thoughts on this trailer.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Actually, I thought under genetic engineering all humans without blue eyes are actually mutated?

Could be wrong though, just one of those weird facts I pulled from the fog.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Actually, I thought under genetic engineering all humans without blue eyes are actually mutated?

Could be wrong though, just one of those weird facts I pulled from the fog.

Huh? Having blue eyes is a genetic mutation it's said to have only come around 10,000 years ago before that everyone had brown eyes interesting enough I also have ab- blood type which is said to be new as well but thats a bit off topic

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

This movie is based on the book "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer, who wrote Twilight. The book is a pretty interesting read. The trailer doesn't really represent the book at all though. It is misleading.

top topics

join