It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media GUILTY of manipulating Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman photos! Proof inside...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There's a lot of disinfo floating around out there.

Wrong Trayvon Martin Photo On Facebook The neo-Nazis over at Stormfront were the first to start passing off this photo of one, “Trayvon Martin,” (Here’s the link to Facebook) in an attempt to show that the now deceased Trayvon Martin was some sort of gangster.

www.streetwisepundit.com...

Here's a link to the Facebook page that Dan Riehl and Michelle Malkin both used to post pictures from that they later had to retract.

www.facebook.com...

So is the Facebook page a fake? Is it a different guy? Whatever it is they both had to admit that it wasn't the Trayvon Martin in regards to this story.

Update: This does not appear to be the same Trayvon Martin.

www.riehlworldview.com...

Correction, 8:56 pm ET March 25, 2012: We made a mistake. The photo on the right is not of the Trayvon Martin who was shot by Zimmerman. We apologize to our readers and to the Martin family.

twitchy.com...

I was going to post the photos but in all of them the guy's flipping off the camera.

They're all on this link.

www.streetwisepundit.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

What I want to know, Sarra.....is how do you know what happened???? If as has been reported, and Zimmerman did not pursue and he has a broken nose and bloody....Why just why paint him guilty?

I think you are having a spasm of "white guilt" aren't you?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Will someone please tell me what is being manipulated?

In all the photos I've seen, Trayvon looks like a thug (I lived in the hood before, and I used to be on the path to drug dealing from all the influence), and Zimmerman looks like someone who goes to a 9-5 job and owns a 4x4.

I don't get how any photos would justify a killing. If I showed Americans pictures of an innocent Muslim with a turban, would it be more justification to kill him than a pic of a Muslim with his 2 daughters, wife, and dog?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

I am giving you my next internet.

Well done, I've been looking for different photos, and cannot find them. Great post.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

Yes lots of dis-info. Look at the website this photo in the original OP came from. A documented WS group.

CONSIDER THE SOURCE

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Uh, Zimmerman has been arrested before. I believe the charge was battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.The charges were later dismissed. Not saying anything either way, just stating a fact.

what i was saying is that he hasnt been charged in the death of trayvon.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by sarra1833

So guilty until proved innocent? Not everyone that disaagrees with you is racist.

Trayvon was accused, convicted and executed by one man with a gun in the dark. Apparently, we'll never get to know anything more as he'll never, ever get a chance to tell his side of the story.

I love how there are so many people here automatically deciding who is guilty based on photos of a guy, the music he enjoyed, the culture...

So does any of what the idiots here have dug up on the boy make him guilty?
No. If the crap people are writing about this kid makes him guilty of something you'd better get out there and arrest the millions of other people who follow the same culture.

You are all guilty of racial profiling by suggesting that the culture makes him automatically guilty of something, and you all make me completely sick

You're all guilty of exactly what you're accusing the media of. You were not there, you know f**k all about what happened, and yet you're deciding that Zimmerman is not guilty, and that the boy is guilty. And you're reasoning for that seems to be based entirely on the following...

1. He's black
2. The media says something - it must be a lie

Oh, you're all so wise!

Now tell me, after hearing Zimmerman's father describing what happened, saying his son was brutally attacked by the boy, and then seeing the CCTV footage of the man completely uninjured, not a spot of blood, not scratches visible when his dad reckons he had his skull smacked off the pavement?!

Yeah, you keep believe the bull sh!t, and the rest of us will wait to see the EVIDENCE and decide from common sense rather than our delusional beliefs.

I am as against the MSM as the next person, but it seems a lot of you are refusing common sense just because of your thoughts about the media.

This place really shocks me sometimes. So much insanity and lunacy in one place it's incredible!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The media manipulates almost everything they report on. It is all prefabricated garbage with only a very small portion of it being true.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is very very important to me. I am a member of the human race. (Sorry if this is over too many peep's heads).

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by YoungBloodNews

Looks to me like the second picture just got stretched, brightened, and less contrast.
It looks uniform in both pictures though. Not like they altered them in different ways which would have been more effective. It just looks like both pictures were brightened and lost quality, they don't look really manipulated.

They made Zimmerman look more white and much fatter..

They made Trayvon look whiter and younger.

How do you not see that ?

It's literally right there for comparison, how can you miss it ?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When you think about it, this happens all the time. Whenever you see a criminal or terrorist picture on the news, they always seem to pick the picture that gives the worst impression. And when they show the victim, they will show the opposite, the victim smiling happily sometimes with family and friends. It's just how media works.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungBloodNews

Why are we continuing to look to the media for proof of anything? im not the brightest star or the sharpest tool in the shed.. but im the most used,.. what am i.... Email me with what you think I am.... oh btw.. add what you think maybe even feel.. you are

[email protected], don't be afraid of you. Follow my foot prints, wake up from the dislocated wake up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join