Media GUILTY of manipulating Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman photos! Proof inside...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here is a link I received that shows how the two pictures were altered by the media to try and sway opinion. I am not here to argue whether the shooting was justified, there are many other threads on here that handle this topic. I personally think in time more facts will surface and will reserve judgement until then. I just want to point out how careless and irresponsible the MSM is being by manipulating these photos.

Clicky:

cofcc.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They did the same thing with O.J

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungBloodNews

Finally, a thread about manipulated photos in the media, that I agree with!

Almost contracted self induced coma syndrome about the loughner fiasco...

They do the same thing in all media like this, like those weight loss adverts, where in the before photo, the woman is frowning and doesn't look at all happy, relaying the impression subliminally that she is unhappy because of her weight, but in the after photo, where she claims to have lost 11kg in 60 seconds but instead looks almost the same, she is smiling and her eyes sparkle! Relaying that happiness is all external.

I had wondered what was going on with the martin photo looking like a cutout police identikit image in some images..

I still have NO idea why this is such big news over there. Or how it's a race issue. Or .. well I do know why I'm posting in here, caffeine!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
zimmerman should be innocent til proven guilty and i feel before we all jump to conclusions he should have his day in court. problem is he has never been arrested or charged with any crime. so in my opinion the outrage is justified. the whole changing the brightness and contrast of the pictures, come on now you are really grasping at straws. it seems like people are really jumping through hoops to try and justify trayvons murder. the only thing that can solve the issue is a full investigation and court hearing with all the evidence layed out in a court of law.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Martin the tattooed drug dealing gold tooth wearing teen whos twitter account was NO-LIMIT-'n-word' that was on suspension from school and had assaulted a bus driver. Totally angelic kid. All the Facebook tributes showing a blatant drug culture amon his friends. Media screwed up. They thought Zimmerman was white. Sorry kids.
edit on Mon Mar 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Will someone please submit those images in here for those of us that can't view it at the moment due to work? I hate being at work when interesting stuff are coming to light!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Great job YoungBlood... sometimes one can read two storieslying side by side about the same event and then lean back wonderinging how it was one event.

The Media is all about selling news, regardless of how they have to spin, twist, doctor and lie.

F n S for you

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Looks to me like the second picture just got stretched, brightened, and less contrast.
It looks uniform in both pictures though. Not like they altered them in different ways which would have been more effective. It just looks like both pictures were brightened and lost quality, they don't look really manipulated.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I am not grasping at straws, Im simply pointing to the media's narrative. The media SHOULD NOT be adjusting the photographs.

They are so quick to condemn in the court of public opinion that subterfuge reliant journalists apply a disgusting double standard. It is truly shocking that major newspaper The Washington Post, in a March 22nd piece on Martin, goes out of its way to claim Zimmerman as "white and Hispanic", yet when talking about the layers involved claims President Obama is a "black man". Is Obama not of mixed ethnicity like Zimmerman? If we follow that tacit of viewing a person's ethnicity solely due to how they look, with Obama racially looking more African-American, than why was Zimmerman not treated the same - who physically appears more Hispanic. The Post along with the rest of the media is not only guilty of writing unsubstantiated stories while trumpeting the white on black violence meme, but using manipulated photos to depict a story that is still being investigated.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Really? Have you been up-to-date on the news? They were (and are in many cases) playing Zimmerman off as a lily-white guy. Hence their use of photo manipulation to 'pale-out' his skin color. Just search week old news articles that paint Zimmerman as 'white' (no Hispanic ethnicity mentioned, yes Im talking to you CBS). Why else would they use a photo that has been edited if not to back up an agenda already in play? Certainly not to make him look like a sexy twilight-vampire cover model.............

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
oh my god I read the comments on that page and I think it's one of those 'white power' sites. I mean, the post was even about how awful it was they made the victim out to be sweet and the killer to be evil. Duh. He's a MURDERER. hello, mcfly....

Sorry, anyone who disobeys a911 dispatcher to leave it well alone and then follows and kills someone is guilty. Such a shame a life was lost over Skittles and Tea
He could have been a top doctor or something in the future for all we know

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

So guilty until proved innocent? Not everyone that disaagrees with you is racist.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
edit on 25-3-2012 by dayve because: whatever..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Here you go:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saidin
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Here you go:

Thanks for your generous reply!
Greatly appreciated!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe they got bad quality photos.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

So guilty until proved innocent? Not everyone that disaagrees with you is racist.

Trayvon was accused, convicted and executed by one man with a gun in the dark. Apparently, we'll never get to know anything more as he'll never, ever get a chance to tell his side of the story.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Uh, Zimmerman has been arrested before. I believe the charge was battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.The charges were later dismissed. Not saying anything either way, just stating a fact.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I am so sick of the media showing 5 year old photos. They keep showing Zimmerman from 2005 after being arrested and Trayvon as a 12 or 13 year old. It's obvious what they are trying to do.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

While I agree with you with pretty much everything you said, let's not play the "What if" game. Because for all we know, yea, he could have been a top doctor and invented the cure for aids. Or he could have been the next Hitler. Just saying. I agree with everything else you said, though.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join