It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about Bob and Nancy Straight? Jessie, Sharpton, "New" Black Cats? How's this family doing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Who is to say the lady didnt attack the boy first? She could have threatened to throw the tv at him, by looking at her she looks like a mean lady, this kid should not be charged in this crime...
edit on 25-3-2012 by dayve because: gonnaplayalong

....and now that you've edited you post I have to respond to that.

Yeah totally, that makes sense. A punk kid breaks into her house and the old lady is to blame. Her threatening to throw a TV at him was enough justification for him to rape her, beat her to death, and shoot her husband in the face with a BB gun.

Go f*** yourself.
edit on 25-3-2012 by MisterFister103 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

Thats not true, that is the first story i have seen like that on CNN like the one with zimmerman in a long time. But if it is justified, then this story is justified.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

Who is to say the lady didnt attack the boy first? She could have threatened to throw the tv at him, by looking at her she looks like a mean lady, this kid should not be charged in this crime...
edit on 25-3-2012 by dayve because: gonnaplayalong

....and now that you've edited you post I have to respond to that.

Yeah totally, that makes sense. A punk kid breaks into her house and the old lady is to blame.

Come on man. You can do better than that.

And a stalker stalks a boy, shoots him and does not get charged, and according to %80 of the weirdos on here the boy is to blame.... make sense?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

And a stalker stalks a boy, shoots him and does not get charged, and according to %80 of the weirdos on here the boy is to blame.... make sense?

I'm not talking about whether or not Zimmerman is to blame in that deal. I don't know enough of the facts to condemn him or to say he's innocent. My point is that Zimmerman's case raises a big ole stink, while cases like the OP, get completely thrown out.

I'll say it again; this thread is the first time I've heard about the OPs case....the Martin/Zimmerman case gets 24/7 coverage on CNN and the president holds a friggin' press conference about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

I'm not talking about whether or not Zimmerman is to blame in that deal. I don't know enough of the facts to condemn him or to say he's innocent. My point is that Zimmerman's case raises a big ole stink, while cases like the OP, get completely thrown out.

I'll say it again; this thread is the first time I've heard about the OPs case....the Martin/Zimmerman case gets 24/7 coverage on CNN and the president holds a friggin' press conference about it.

Home invasions happen all the time, and the kid got arrested for it and charged with 1st degree murder... . The zimmerman case gets coverage because he is not being charged with murder and had no motive except the kid was black and looked like a "suspect" to him.....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Fact: Crime statistics clearly show there's more black on white crime then reverse. Why then do we have hate legislation covering "minorities" when the "majority" is clearly targeted?

Fact: Many Hispanics are placed under the "Caucasian/white" category when criminal records are created. Why? (Maybe to give the underwhelming white on black crime statistics more meat?)

Whites have become a target both socially, politically and racially. People see a sad story about how a black guy was killed, but then no one bats an eye. I can go list a TON of truly heart wrenching stories where black youths have been murderous, evil people. Yet this is always a 'non-issue'.

If you're white, you're guilty. Guilty of holding "them down", guilty of discrimination, guilty of being guilty... It just pisses me off. We claim race is just a "social construct" yet we back that idea up with idiotic laws that protects certain races.

I'm not a racist, but I do see a difference. My ex isn't white, my child is mixed. So this doesn't come from a hateful heart. It comes from someone who is fed up of the idiocy we call political correctness.

To the OP: They looked like a loving couple. At least they had 65 years together. But to have what happened to them is heart breaking and awful. Where's Al Sharpton in all of this? Why doesn't he come out and apologize for the heinous act?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm sure it would make all of the racists in this thread feel better had it been a white teen that murdered these people

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I'm sure it would make all of the racists in this thread feel better had it been a white teen that murdered these people

Yeah that totally gets my racist dick hard.

I LOVE white-on-white crime.....to bad it doesn't happen very often.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Society makes no issue when blacks commit crimes because it's white people's fault they have to commit crimes.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I do not agree that the young man is to blame. Although instead of having an altercation with Zimmerman, why not hang up with his girlfriend and call the police and tell them there is some weirdo stalking him? Why not just run away? As for Zimmerman- Why not back off like the dispatcher said? Why have an altercation with a young man simply because he "looked suspicious"? Seems to me that a lot of mistakes were made on both sides. In the end 2 lives were destroyed by the events of that evening. Sadly, Mr. Martin will not be able to recover from these events. Mr. Zimmerman may be able to in time.
On a side note- I live in Orlando, Florida not far from Sanford. The response time from the police here is insane. The average response time on a priority call is 6 minutes. A suspicious person is not a priority call. I doubt they hustled up on their coffee and doughnuts until the "shots fired" call came out.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.star-telegram.com...=cpy

www.walb.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.stltoday.com... .html

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

www.theblaze.com...

Just to name a few.

In my town there is a bar that is open mon weds thur fri sat and sun, now monday is all request night weds is HIPHOP night thursday is metal night friday is a mixed dj line up and request saturday is electro night and sunday is retro night. Now there is only ONE night out of all those nights where every single person gets patted and waived with a metal detector....And thats HIPHOP night, and it is because the crowd is about 85% black people on this night. Wednesday is also the only night in the history of this bar being open that people have been stabbed and it has happened on a few occasions.

Its amazing how much THIS:
www.thesmokinggun.com...

Looks like THIS:
www.youtube.com...

In this video the woman spits in a clerks face then assaults a man then gets her bf to beat him up.
www.youtube.com...#!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com.../watch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DoVWbG11VjDw

www.youtube.com.../watch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DAd5K14PaeEU

I could post probably 200 examples of such behavior

edit on 26-3-2012 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

They vitims in this case are the wrong color for them to care. There was an incident many years ago where a guy and his girlfriend were out on a date. A group of black guys kidnapped them, sexually abused both, tortured both while they were alive, only to kill them both.

The civil rightts cowards who like to play the race cards were nowhere to be found and would not comment on what occured.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

No, not really.....Racism only goes only one way in these enlightened days. If you are white and do or say anything that is not politically correct...then you are a racist.

Do anything by anyone else...and it's okay because they were slaves....Notwithstanding that no one alive was a slave and a lot of us and our ancestors weren't in the USA during that time.GGRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
To the OP of this thread. This type of crime is commonplace. In the city where I live its like the Wild West. All the blacks carry guns in the bad neighborhoods and when they get pissed off they just pull them out and start shooting. Had four people shot last night. Or they are kickin in peoples doors.
I used to live in a bad neighborhood and as soon as the sun went down they would start roaming around dressed in black pants and black hoodies usually there would be upwards of about 7 or 8 of them.
Its just the way things are.
In my opinion white or black kids if you you want some respect and to be treat differently pull up your damn pants and dress like you have some sense. I am sick of those friggin hoodies and I think they should stop making the black ones.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Is the support of a culture for justice really making you that insecure? Really? Is your paranoia and political correctness really bringing to light this type of irrationality? You can't be serious right?

I've personally had the opportunity to meet Jesse Jackson, and he's one of the most educated and passionate men I've ever met. Why do you have a problem with individuals dedicating their lives to the support of the Black community?

OP, this story is a tragedy. The fact of the matter is, that it happens almost every day, committed by people with different color faces. Those men who did the crime are in jail, and Zimmerman is not.

Stop this paranoid junk.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

27,000+ murders occur every day in the United States, Not every one of them is not going to make CNN. Why are you blaming civil rights activists? That makes absolutely no sense. Get that sensationalist garbage out of here.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Society makes no issue when blacks commit crimes because it's white people's fault they have to commit crimes.

Completely unfounded paranoid delusional conspiratory mentality.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Auricom says:
Fact: Crime statistics clearly show there's more black on white crime then reverse. Why then do we have hate legislation covering "minorities" when the "majority" is clearly targeted?

FALSE. You're either lying or just an idiot. Hate crimes work every way

In crime and law, hate crimes (also known as bias-motivated crimes) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her perceived membership in a certain social group, usually defined by racial group, religion, sexual orientation, disability, class, ethnicity, nationality, age, sex, gender identity, social status or political affiliation.

Auricom says:
Fact: Many Hispanics are placed under the "Caucasian/white" category when criminal records are created. Why? (Maybe to give the underwhelming white on black crime statistics more meat?)

You're pulling all this out of your ass. Were you ever competent enough to fill out a census or take a standardized test? African-American,Asian-american, native-american and pacific islander, and Caucasian are the 4 choices for race. Hispanic and non-Hispanic are sub-categories.

Auricom says:
Whites have become a target both socially, politically and racially. People see a sad story about how a black guy was killed, but then no one bats an eye. I can go list a TON of truly heart wrenching stories where black youths have been murderous, evil people. Yet this is always a 'non-issue'.

I can list a ton of White serial killers, Black murderers, Muslim terrorists, and Asian rapists. But what would be the point? Does their race give credence to their heinous crimes? You're the only moron using extraneous information to, fuel this mindless socio-politcal conspiracy. The truth is, the majority of White people don't believe what they are being discriminated against. I'm black and I don't feel like theirs a system keeping me down.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

What we're getting at baddmove, is that the MSM (Main Stream Media), puts all their efforts into talking about cases like Trayvon Martin, but completely ignores ones like your OP.

If the media even dared focus on the fact it was a black person who committed a crime on a white couple, the black community would have a cow. The race card is pulled when it serves an advantage. I live in a very ethnically diverse community and, believe me, this is the reality.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The civil rightts cowards who like to play the race cards were nowhere to be found and would not comment on what occured.
reply to post by Xcathdra

A-friggin'-MEN!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join