It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shows like Ancient Aliens

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Ancient Aliens isn't bad but they have one crucial major flaw on the premise of the show.

They have absolutely no regard for scientific method. They jump to the conclusion that absolutely everything they investigate has something to do with aliens, then they try and convince you as to that conclusion.

In real science, we observe things happening around us, and think of educated reasons why these are happening and then try and support that theory.

The name of the show is Ancient Aliens so what makes you think they would use another theory?

If you do not appreciate the openness of the theories then why are you watching?

I do not think they "jump" to conclusion when they are basing everything off the theory that they believe COULD be true. Never once did they say "this is what happened and we have proof". They leave everything up to the audience to decide. Just because they relate things and ask questions like "could it be that...?", does not mean they are trying to convince you.

Just as a lawyer states their case, so do these scientists... but to put them down and call them quakes just because you do not think the same thing is no different then people arguing over religion...

BTW the earth is not flat... just in case you forgot...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nS1NR8r

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by nS1NR8r

TextI wrote the first 4 seasons of ancient aliens until we had a little disagreement with a@e ,and the history channel. after the 4th season I stopped giving them information due to there lack of putting a good show together.

Textit was over 10 years ago,so it doesn't matter.

So umm.what doesnt make since again?

What I don't get is how can anyone write 4 seasons of AA when there hasn't been four seasons as of yet?

lil dude your to much,lol.

Out of all the humans on earth,you know me better then all entities on your planet.

Who was the first to bring the USO into the world and on sites that knew nothing about them?

Who was the first to teach the humans about the triangle race'

Who was the first person that showed you full proof of realm jumping...i know i called it astral projection, but i have mastered it so i gave it a new name.

Who did the people come to when they wanted me to stop the BP oil spill,and what happened on the day i said it would stop?

Who just stopped two airplanes from colliding?

Who has greater vision of the future then me when it comes to what i know?

And between what years was half this proven of the above statments?

you mean to tell me.everything i wrote in the time frame im talking about wayyyy before the first ancient aliens even came out,wasnt me...really.

What year was that, before they closed the HC DOWN, and what year did the first show of ancient aliens come out?

You are too much buddy. I thought at first that you were just a little delusional or maybe even aware of the lies you were telling when you tried to take credit for writing the entire catalog of Ancient Aliens so i simply debunked you claim by posting the writing credits for all the seasons starting in 2009 (3 years ago, not ten). Here it is again, Ancient Aliens Full Cast and Crew. It gives multiple writing credits on each year to multiple people and it is very simple to prove me wrong, scan your drivers license or any freaking id, redact the sensitive info (but please leave the city part of the address visible), and post it. If you are Richard Monahan I'll pretend you told us you wrote part of 2 seasons not all of 4.

Ok so we have established the fact that you did not have anything to do with the program in question but what ever, the scary part is now you are claiming to be practically omnipotent having the power to stop airplanes from colliding, being the god like figure bp came to to ask that you fix the oil leak and teacher of great and wonderful mysteries. I feel sorry for you and your family. I would feel sorry for your friends but I am sure your only friends are in your mind.

In all likelihood you are simply a troll looking for attention and Im feeding right into your little sh*t storm of bs and to the op, I apologize. On the other hand if you believe what you are saying then you are a dangerous person and need constant psychiatric supervision and probably heavy medication and its tragic that your problem is so pervasive in society today. Schizophrenia is not a laughing matter and I hope you are getting help and taking you medication (although it sounds like you are deep in an episode as we speak). I wish you the best of luck and I truly hope you are just a troll as the disease I have mentioned is so sad, i would not wish it on anyone.

Hey pal. Do you have any idea that LastProphet527 was the one who helped to inspire Mike Judge to create the Dale Gribble character based on William J. Birnes? A heck of an emulation! I must say.

That's the Prophet, the guru of modern Scifi ufology conspiracy in print, on the net, on air and on screen. That's the Prophet man!

Did you know Stan the Marvel-Man was going to have the Prophet write his own trial run series, or "pilot series" more commonly known as, at one time? He had other commitments and therefore couldn't commit to the proposed project.

So AA would be beneath his pay grade. However with that said, he will post his ideas online that he has no intention of capitalizing on which is what he did all throughout 2009 in the UFO Hunters forum on the History site. I was on the UFO Hunters boards in 2009 as that show was being cancelled, and Prophet shared his storyline ideas for what is now airing in the AA series all over the boards in that particular forum during that time.

Well now you know, so please show the Prophet some respect?
edit on 29-3-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: The Green Lantern rules and digs this color.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Ancient Aliens isn't bad but they have one crucial major flaw on the premise of the show.

They have absolutely no regard for scientific method. They jump to the conclusion that absolutely everything they investigate has something to do with aliens, then they try and convince you as to that conclusion.

In real science, we observe things happening around us, and think of educated reasons why these are happening and then try and support that theory.

Its a TV SHOW. Since when do we hold TV SHOWS to the same standard as scientists and research. They're just proposing IDEAS, not FACTS. Get over yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Its a TV SHOW. Since when do we hold TV SHOWS to the same standard as scientists and research. They're just proposing IDEAS, not FACTS. Get over yourself.

What about these clowns?

edit on 29-3-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: aliens are not green... they're brown.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteelToe
OK I get the schtick here.

You guys are a comedy team.

LastProphet527 aka Immortalgemini527 = Jokeman

and his boy wonder

LilDudeissocool = Robyou

the astral plane junkies.

Negative on the team,.... we're a troop. You have no idea how many personalities are involve here. Just ask SpitInfinity.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Anyone notice the guy from coast to coast am has ate open on his screen during this show sometimes?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join