It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shows like Ancient Aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

I am a long way from being the first,and very far away from doing the exeptinal things the russiens can do..specific russiens that is.

The only thing im probaly the first in this world, is knowing how to change time, other then that ,its not really an ooh and ahh on who i am.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

I am a long way from being the first,and very far away from doing the exeptinal things the russiens can do..specific russiens that is.

The only thing im probaly the first in this world, is knowing how to change time, other then that ,its not really an ooh and ahh on who i am.

Change time ? what are you talking about ? what does it do ? like time travel ? and what can these "russiens" do ?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Alcohol is not an anti-depressant.

In fact en.wikipedia.org...

Alcohol is a psychoactive drug that has a depressant effect.

What about people who don't drink?

Not everyone is an alcoholic.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteelToe
reply to post by Blue Shift

Alcohol is not an anti-depressant.

In fact en.wikipedia.org...

Alcohol is a psychoactive drug that has a depressant effect.

What about people who don't drink?

Not everyone is an alcoholic.

I'm 16 not an alcoholic but I'm going to play this drinking game because it sounds fun

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by LastProphet527

Sorry, the correct answer was 4 fingers.

What is the real name or correct scientific term for these "triangles" you speak of?

Didn’t ask.

In addition, please do not ask me the finger question again. I said one your pinky just to minus the fingers you had up. The last 2 times I did it, I got banned froma sight and the other I got banned from as well, and the police was called on me.

However, if you want to see it, you will have to fill a form out, and we have to go through a mod to let us both know by our ip addresses, that I am not near you, and you are not near me...loll, special protocol after the second incident, the third incident the dude just when bonkers.
edit on 27-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks
Hi so I've been watching Ancient Aliens for a while now and I've watched every episode. I think most of the theory's on that show make sense and really like watching it and thinking about this kind of stuff. Does anyone know of a good show like this ? I've also watched every episode of conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura and liked that as well. so basically any opinion helps thanks!

It's all based on conjecture and opinion... but that's okay because that's all we really have to work with on these kinds of subjects.

I suggest watching as much of as many different shows on the subject as you can. Take notes as you go, research the points they use to support their positions. Digging is what it is all about. Whether for arrow heads or ancient relics or for a history so old that we have forgotten who we are.

If you don't dive in head-first, you'll miss the show.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Deep. Deep in the astral world...it’s this real bad ass Russian, they call him…
‘The green eyed Russian’.
You see… in the astral world, all you see is ghostly shapes and mist figures, but you can see the eyes of all that travel in the realm.

So one day im Astra ling…minding my business, going to the spots I love to get my information from…and there he was…‘THE GREEN EYED ASTRAL TRAVELER’.

Over 15 years of astraling and I have never ever understood or even cared when ever I used to see multiple people using the light thing.

So I see a pair of green eyes and yellow eyes and the green eyed dude extended his hands out, and I grabbed it and off we went…NOT’.

The speed was to much for me and my inexperience almost led me to my death, as I came out of the astral with a very terrible pain in my heart as my ears and nose was bleeding ,as if I had came up to fast from scuba diving under pressure.

It scared me to a point in which I did not do it for 3 and half years.

So, im talking to another astral traveler and they told me that I had met…THE INFAMOUS
‘GREEN EYED RUSSIAN ‘supposedly a Russian that has been in a coma for almost 70 years, or as some say, he is put in a coma so he can patrol the astral world.

The astral world is a very big business now in the spy and espionage era of war.

So one day I here a poster ask can you astral while you are awake, and of course thinking I knew every thing, I said no, and went on to explain why.

September 22 2011...im awake...and out the blue, I saw my self-jump out my body...go around the table. And enter through my back. Every since then. I cannot be stopped in what I can do now. It’s priceless.

Time changing; if you can see the future in anyway shape or form, than you..have all right to change the outcome.
so next time you have a dejav,remeber what i told you...and change it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Well if it makes you feel good about yourself to think that fine.

But everyone already knew that other guy was a nut job berfore you joined this thread.

What Truth are you revealing exactly? Please proceed.

Perhaps something on topic "SHOWS LIKE ANCIENT ALIENS"

edit on 27-3-2012 by SteelToe because: (no reason given)

Seek and you shall find.
Knowledge is power because it's the truth. Use the tools.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

reply to post by LilDudeissocool

for one I never believed him I wanted to see what he'd say and two that's why I said he had to tell me something that happens in one of the episodes that have not aired yet.

I have an A B for your 1 2

A. If he does write for the production company that produces AA he would be bound by confidentiality so he couldn't reveal what you are asking.

B. Writing or merely working for the production company in some capacity does not necessarily mean those persons are the only ones who hold such information, so the test is a faulty one.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

reply to post by nS1NR8r

TextI wrote the first 4 seasons of ancient aliens until we had a little disagreement with a@e ,and the history channel. after the 4th season I stopped giving them information due to there lack of putting a good show together.

Textit was over 10 years ago,so it doesn't matter.

So umm.what doesnt make since again?

What I don't get is how can anyone write 4 seasons of AA when there hasn't been four seasons as of yet?

lil dude your to much,lol.

Out of all the humans on earth,you know me better then all entities on your planet.

Originally posted by LastProphet527 Who was the first to bring the USO into the world and on sites that knew nothing about them?

YOU!

Originally posted by LastProphet527 Who was the first to teach the humans about the triangle race'

Who was the first person that showed you full proof of realm jumping...i know i called it astral projection, but i have mastered it so i gave it a new name.

YOU!

YOU!

WHO ONLY HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RENAME ASTRAL PROJECTION AS THE GRAND MASTER THEREOF.

Originally posted by LastProphet527 Who did the people come to when they wanted me to stop the BP oil spill,and what happened on the day i said it would stop?

YOU!

Originally posted by LastProphet527 Who just stopped two airplanes from colliding?

YOU!

Originally posted by LastProphet527 Who has greater vision of the future then me when it comes to what i know?

NO ONE!

Originally posted by LastProphet527 And between what years was half this proven of the above statments?

BETWEEN AFTER THE FUTURE ENDS AND BEFORE TIME BEGAN. WHEN ALL THE YEARS BECOME ONE IN ZERO TIME. BUT SIMPLY BEFORE 2010... before AA first aired.

Originally posted by LastProphet527 you mean to tell me.everything i wrote in the time frame im talking about wayyyy before the first ancient aliens even came out,wasnt me...really.

IT WAS YOU! I HAVE TO ADMIT IT NOW.

Originally posted by LastProphet527 What year was that, before they closed the HC DOWN, and what year did the first show of ancient aliens come out?

YOU HAVE BEEN VINDICATED.

edit on 28-3-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
OK I get the schtick here.

You guys are a comedy team.

LastProphet527 aka Immortalgemini527 = Jokeman

and his boy wonder

LilDudeissocool = Robyou

the astral plane junkies.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
One episode of season 4 is the exact same as an earlier season, the only thing different is the computer special effects.

but, there is usually one or two good things said in the whole 40 minutes of an episode.

edit on 28-3-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

reply to post by nS1NR8r

TextI wrote the first 4 seasons of ancient aliens until we had a little disagreement with a@e ,and the history channel. after the 4th season I stopped giving them information due to there lack of putting a good show together.

Textit was over 10 years ago,so it doesn't matter.

So umm.what doesnt make since again?

What I don't get is how can anyone write 4 seasons of AA when there hasn't been four seasons as of yet?

lil dude your to much,lol.

Out of all the humans on earth,you know me better then all entities on your planet.

Who was the first to bring the USO into the world and on sites that knew nothing about them?

Who was the first to teach the humans about the triangle race'

Who was the first person that showed you full proof of realm jumping...i know i called it astral projection, but i have mastered it so i gave it a new name.

Who did the people come to when they wanted me to stop the BP oil spill,and what happened on the day i said it would stop?

Who just stopped two airplanes from colliding?

Who has greater vision of the future then me when it comes to what i know?

And between what years was half this proven of the above statments?

you mean to tell me.everything i wrote in the time frame im talking about wayyyy before the first ancient aliens even came out,wasnt me...really.

What year was that, before they closed the HC DOWN, and what year did the first show of ancient aliens come out?

You are too much buddy. I thought at first that you were just a little delusional or maybe even aware of the lies you were telling when you tried to take credit for writing the entire catalog of Ancient Aliens so i simply debunked you claim by posting the writing credits for all the seasons starting in 2009 (3 years ago, not ten). Here it is again, Ancient Aliens Full Cast and Crew. It gives multiple writing credits on each year to multiple people and it is very simple to prove me wrong, scan your drivers license or any freaking id, redact the sensitive info (but please leave the city part of the address visible), and post it. If you are Richard Monahan I'll pretend you told us you wrote part of 2 seasons not all of 4.

Ok so we have established the fact that you did not have anything to do with the program in question but what ever, the scary part is now you are claiming to be practically omnipotent having the power to stop airplanes from colliding, being the god like figure bp came to to ask that you fix the oil leak and teacher of great and wonderful mysteries. I feel sorry for you and your family. I would feel sorry for your friends but I am sure your only friends are in your mind.

In all likelihood you are simply a troll looking for attention and Im feeding right into your little sh*t storm of bs and to the op, I apologize. On the other hand if you believe what you are saying then you are a dangerous person and need constant psychiatric supervision and probably heavy medication and its tragic that your problem is so pervasive in society today. Schizophrenia is not a laughing matter and I hope you are getting help and taking you medication (although it sounds like you are deep in an episode as we speak). I wish you the best of luck and I truly hope you are just a troll as the disease I have mentioned is so sad, i would not wish it on anyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
goos show, my only problem is they have to say

"as ancient astronaught theorist believe or contend"

every 5 minutes

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There seems to be a general consensus that there is much info rehashed each season of ancient aliens and I agree. The first season the episodes were 2 hours long and they really covered everything. The second season was my least favorite as the same info was really repeated show to show and there wasn't much new. The third season I enjoyed especially the episode "evil places". It freaked me out. The Russian mountaineers that cut themselves out of their tent and ran down the mountain in their underwear only to be found dead a few weeks later. Some were aged to the point of white hair, some were burnt and discolored from some type of unknown radiation. and one was smashed so bad every bone in her body was broken but there was no sign of a struggle or anything in the snow, save for the hikers own foot prints. Blew me away.
I am also enjoying the fourth season right now as they are going into great detail about one subject each episode it seems. There is one on Pumapunku exclusively and one on the greys. Personally I will never tire of the subject of ancient aliens. And yes, a lot of the evidence is cherry picked to fit the hypothesis but there is so much anecdotal evidence in the ancient writings that I have no choice but to take it seriously. Just read the bible and especially the keys of enoch. Insane.
I believe there is so much of this type of programing out there because tptb have been drip feeding it too us since the industrial revolution but it is only recently that they have been accelerating the process because we as a people are only now becoming capable of understanding.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

I disagree with the premise of the show in several ways. They would have you believe our species is so stupid we needed alien intervention to teach to make fire and stack rocks on top of each other.

You make it sound like we are still living in caves, friend. Have you looked around of late? Humanity does need help, for humanity has ruined this planet, almost beyond repair.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Damrod

I disagree with the premise of the show in several ways. They would have you believe our species is so stupid we needed alien intervention to teach to make fire and stack rocks on top of each other.

You make it sound like we are still living in caves, friend. Have you looked around of late? Humanity does need help, for humanity has ruined this planet, almost beyond repair.

I was making a point.

We are not a stupid species and we have displayed rather clever capability across the ages. I just am not ready to give away our ingenuity to an outside influence. The more we research, the further back the clock turns. Gobekli-tepe shows we were building megalithic structures way-way before mainstream history says we could...and yet now mainstream archaeology has had to suck it and accept it is true....it is a classic case of science correcting itself...and that is a good thing.

We will probably...eventually...find that our culture and means to join together in a common cause is much older than we thought...so that affords the supposedly "mystical" accomplishments we have made. It's not mystical...it is human ingenuity expressed over thousands of years...and...I am proud to be a part of it....

"we don't need no stinking aliens"
edit on 3/28/2012 by Damrod because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Why what did they "jump to conclusions" on ? Because as I recall almost everything they talked about had evidence backing it up and stated their opinion on why they think what they think.

You mean when Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (The guy with the scruffy hair!) suggest that dragons depicted in ancient Chinese manuscripts are actually depicting fuel burning rockets similar to the Saturn 5!

Yeah they do try to back up their opinions .......but frankly it's not worth a hill of beans, if they think aliens actually used fuel burning rockets!.......any fool knows that fuel burning rockets can't possibly be used for interstellar travel.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench Humanity does need help, for humanity has ruined this planet, almost beyond repair.

No it hasn't......... the planet Earth has gone through many changes and has been struck by massive comets and meteorites many times......it survived and has flourished.
What humanity has done to the planet may well have harmed humanity's chances of longer term survival by creating a faster climate change the human race can properly adapt to.

I keep hearing the wildly inaccurate adage "The planet is dying"..........err no it isn't... humans have merely created a situation where the planet may become more uncomfortable for future generations of humans.
The Planet Earth will survive long after man has died out......and life on Earth will continued long after man has died out.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
goos show,

If you meant "Good show"............I guess it could be called a good show ......if your looking for a bit of comic relief!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join