It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shows like Ancient Aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
One is done, and I do think I won this one.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

Ancient Aliens really is an eye opener! This is one of my favorite shows because they back up what they say with REAL, SOLID EVIDENCE. This show is one of the main reasons i've decided on my future career

Just wanted to say that and remember never believe Everything you hear. Always Question It

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

Your career to write fiction using conjecture?

Conjecture, the root meaning, "THROW & LIE" Source www.english-for-students.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
PS

"A conjecture is a proposition that is unproven but is thought to be true and has not been disproven. Karl Popper pioneered the use of the term "conjecture" en.wikipedia.org...

AAnd it sounds a lot like the word conjure too.

edit on 27-3-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: hocus pocus abracadabra here is Marvin the Martian... Just ask the question, "Is he real or not?" Now someone has to prove he is not. That's how the trick is pulled off..

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Sure if its Conjectrue then let it be. It wouldnt be the first time. I mean look at our government.
How do we know the stuff they tell us are true? It's most likely Aliens came years ago. Besides there
are Evidence and Facts. What else do you want? A greeting card from an alien?
I'm just saying . . .

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

What did you win?

The trolling rights to this thread.

The biggest troll award?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura is an Idiot, with a capitol I. AA is awesome, love it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

My opinion is coming from someone who studies psychology, and is fairly decent at deciphering information to reveal what is of importance or what is true. About Ancient Aliens, I kind of want to write to the editors, because my teeth clench, my whole body starts shaking, and my mind gets utterly depressed when I constantly hear the narrator on the show speak out every 30 seconds - "AS ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORISTS BELIEVE." Why do they say that so much throughout the show? It literally made me so upset that I couldn't think about watching it again. Why say the same thing over and over? Pathetic media, the people behind it have no care - what makes this a rant is that I know they are not stupid, but that they deliberately do these things. Ancient aliens is for children, not for teenagers and not for adults, so I am surprised why there are so many adults on the show and why it is not on nickelodeon or something.
edit on 27-3-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

I totally agree, at the very least they need to do an entire episode about his hair, focusing on how it couldn't have possibly come into existence without alien intervention. They can have a team of engineers attest to how they could never, even with modern tools, create such an incredible head of hair

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens

Sure if its Conjectrue then let it be. It wouldnt be the first time. I mean look at our government.
How do we know the stuff they tell us are true? It's most likely Aliens came years ago. Besides there
are Evidence and Facts. What else do you want? A greeting card from an alien?
I'm just saying . . .

Q-"How do we know the stuff they tell us are true?"
Use these knowledge tools. Top 20 Logical Fallacies www.theskepticsguide.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteelToe

What did you win?

The trolling rights to this thread.

I win the spin.

The biggest troll award?

I don't troll, I merely unroll the scroll that allow those to know.... the truth.

edit on 27-3-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: of quote box issue.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well if it makes you feel good about yourself to think that fine.

But everyone already knew that other guy was a nut job berfore you joined this thread.

What Truth are you revealing exactly? Please proceed.

Perhaps something on topic "SHOWS LIKE ANCIENT ALIENS"

edit on 27-3-2012 by SteelToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

for one I never believed him I wanted to see what he'd say and two that's why I said he had to tell me something that happens in one of the episodes that have not aired yet.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by nS1NR8r

TextI wrote the first 4 seasons of ancient aliens until we had a little disagreement with a@e ,and the history channel. after the 4th season I stopped giving them information due to there lack of putting a good show together.

Textit was over 10 years ago,so it doesn't matter.

So umm.what doesnt make since again?

What I don't get is how can anyone write 4 seasons of AA when there hasn't been four seasons as of yet?

lil dude your to much,lol.

Out of all the humans on earth,you know me better then all entities on your planet.

Who was the first to bring the USO into the world and on sites that knew nothing about them?

Who was the first to teach the humans about the triangle race'

Who was the first person that showed you full proof of realm jumping...i know i called it astral projection, but i have mastered it so i gave it a new name.

Who did the people come to when they wanted me to stop the BP oil spill,and what happened on the day i said it would stop?

Who just stopped two airplanes from colliding?

Who has greater vision of the future then me when it comes to what i know?

And between what years was half this proven of the above statments?

you mean to tell me.everything i wrote in the time frame im talking about wayyyy before the first ancient aliens even came out,wasnt me...really.

What year was that, before they closed the HC DOWN, and what year did the first show of ancient aliens come out?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks

reply to post by nS1NR8r

TextI wrote the first 4 seasons of ancient aliens until we had a little disagreement with a@e ,and the history channel. after the 4th season I stopped giving them information due to there lack of putting a good show together.

What I don't get is how can anyone write 4 seasons of AA when there hasn't been four seasons as of yet?

True their airing the fourth right now but all the names of the episodes have been released so you never know

but I'm not saying this guy is telling the truth at all.

A writer can write everything imaginable to managment,what they do with it is up to them,like i said, our disagreement ended years ago,they can do it thereway and say it there way all they want to,thats why they will be laughed at and ignored.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

For being a prophet you sure ask a lot of questions.

And you answer none. What's up with that?

How many fingers am I holding up 4:25pm pst ?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

For being a prophet you sure ask a lot of questions.

And you answer none. What's up with that?

How many fingers am I holding up 4:25pm pst ?

1 your pinky

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks

reply to post by nS1NR8r

True their airing the fourth right now but all the names of the episodes have been released so you never know

but I'm not saying this guy is telling the truth at all.

A writer can write everything imaginable to managment,what they do with it is up to them,like i said, our disagreement ended years ago,they can do it thereway and say it there way all they want to,thats why they will be laughed at and ignored.

Then answer my questions if your so high and mighty ? I don't understand what your trying to say at all you were the first human to astral project ? or "Realm Jumping" sorry

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Sorry, the correct answer was 4 fingers.

What is the real name or correct scientific term for these "triangles" you speak of?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
[...]my mind gets utterly depressed when I constantly hear the narrator on the show speak out every 30 seconds - "AS ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORISTS BELIEVE." Why do they say that so much throughout the show?

Because nobody's ever conclusively proven that ancient astronauts even existed, so they can't state their crazy notion as proven fact.

Here's the thing to do. It's a drinking game. Every time the narrator starts a sentence with something along the lines of, "Could this be proof of...?" or, "Might this be evidence of...?" you take a shot of tequila. That will make you less depressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join