It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow Mutilations - A Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
We've seen many, many threads on this subject, but I've recently come up with a new theory that might explain SOME of these ....

It's a well known fact that many of these cows have been found dead in their fields, without any tracks of any kind around them.

If there were aliens etc involved wouldn't we see at least some evidence of tracks and / or craft landings?

My theory is that these cows have been attacked my large swarms of Vampire Bats. Vampire Bats are well known to attack cows (usually individually). I realize that they normally suck blood rather than tear flesh, but it's really just the beginnings of a theory?

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I'm not an expert here.....but vampire bats don't live in all the locations that cattle mutilations have been reported, so I would think that this is not the case.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Last time I checked tearing of flesh doesn't leave laser like straight lines.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Nice theory, But its don't fit geographically in my area, we don't have vampire bats around here. Of course its been about 25 years since the last mysterious cattle(Bull in this case) Mutilation has occurred.

Usually when you come about finding a carcass that has been half eaten in the woods or along the pasture wood line the bovine fell victim to another ailment and became a smorgasbord for the local critters.

That's the only problem with a lot of the pasture around here, wetlands, bogs, swamps and thick under brushed woods, making it hard for a guy to keep a constant account on ones herd. Hard to get around sometimes on either horse or 4 wheeler, let alone a truck.

We have little predators around here as far as cattle and larger livestock are concerned. we do get the occasional Black bear and mountain lion though, but most of us who run cattle all know when they are in the area. When you grow up in the woods and notice certain things that others overlook.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think one of the theories that got attention
was that some cases, certainly not all, were the military
in silent copters picking up the cows and dissecting them.

Removing tongue and sex organs looking for
radiation levels because of Nuclear Test areas being upwind.
They were trying to figure out how much they nuked the public
east of Nevada & New Mexico.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Forgot to mention the Occult, being the blame. There is a lot of weird rumors about the Occult around here as well. But it still don't explain the fact that there is no evidence left behind.

I remember this story from i guy i know out west in southern Montana he used to run cattle on Public land (Free Ranging), anyway he found a small part of the herd missing for sometime and searched finding fresh kills in the back of a Box Canyon. he said the horses were acting strange as they made their journey deeper into the canyon and knew something was up. He went back later to that spot and found the horses still acted strange there. Hence the Name Crazy Horse Gorge.

There are some strange happenings in nature that cannot be explained to this day. That's what makes living so exciting. And so many think we have explored every realm of the known earth, haha little do they know we have just skimmed the top.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The vampire bats fail in my books as they are not about to do identical mutilations to every cow they attack....
ie. the cheek and eye removed, the toungue removed, the udders emoved, and the guts pulled out through a cored out rectum......The us army also fails as they are not capable of the inrense feats of the mutilators...like taking animals from near homes etc....
Its pretty much a hushed up fact that humans are also being taken and mutilated as well.....
There are hundreds of thousands of dissapeared people every year.......many never traced........

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey, it was just an idea.

Never claimed it was a GOOD idea

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here is my theory, Greys do not have orifices some of them are pictured with mouths but many are not. No speculation on how they eat, or get rid of the by products. Also they do not have muscles that we have seen. My theory is they are studying these structures in an attempt to make them. They can't really live comfortably on earth until they have these features. Think about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
These animals have been found with laser precise incisions. Some appear to have been dropped from great heights. All blood missing. Tounges removed, vital organs removed through small openings. Someone with vast medical understanding. It has been noted that cows share alot of DNA with humans. Radation will build up in certain areas of the body. A theory is that beings are concerned with accumulation of isotopes in earth species. Cows would be the most logical choice for examination. Look at how many we cull everyday. They can't take people, so the next best thing.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join