It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piecing Together the Puzzle of 2012 and our Reality:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I have been a frequent visitor to this website for the past few months I wanted to make an account primarily for this very post you are currently reading. I intend to share information that I believe gives a possible explanation for this current reality, our history, our universe and what is behind all the 2012 hype. I’m sure you all have heard of Hidden_Hand, I found his description of this universe to be fascinating and many of his posts resonated with me as truthful. He is not the only “insider” who has “revealed the truth” as some of you may or may not know. After reading Hidden_Hand’s post I did a lot of background research on the topics he spoke of. I found two other insiders that “spilled the beans” to the masses.

Here are links to three insider information revelations, all three use the same Question and Answer method to revel their knowledge:

Hidden _Hand -- illuminati-news.com...

Illuminator13 -- battleofearth.wordpress.com...

AC-13 -- www.scribd.com...

I highly recommend reading through all three, whether you find them ringing true or not it still gets you thinking. They usually get better towards then end when the deep questions are brought up. Read everything with skepticism. The truth tends to resonate with you, you can feel it. These are the evil elite dynastic families speaking here so do not trust everything they say.

Next up: Channelings

Are you all aware of Channelings? I have been following recent channelings and many of them speak of the upcoming “ascension” of December 21 2012. This is known as “the harvest” in Hidden_Hand’s post. Basically beings from higher realms, more evolved than the current humans of our world, are going to help us through the process of becoming fifth-dimension intergalactic humans. According to them it is a very exciting event for our whole galaxy. Supposedly over the next few months the “ascended masters” plan to break down our current society, arrest all the members of the “dark cabal” (old world order, elite dynastic families, ‘illuminati’, evil reptilian overlords, Lucifer, bloodlines, whatever you want to call them) then introduce themselves as extra-terrestrials/advanced beings and establish a new government and economy that is just, fair and will help create and insure world peace. They say this process is already underway and the arrests of the cabal will begin within the next few days.

Here are links to the channels I am speaking of:

galacticchannelings.com...

ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com...

If you piece together the information from all five links it all fits together along with many other conspiracy theories. Let me know what you think of all this stuff. We will know for sure whether the channelings are legitimate within the next couple weeks or so.

I know it is pretty “out there” but I feel this is the most accurate “truth” I have ever understood, much more logical then the truth offered by Christianity or other religions. This truth fits in with so many other aspects of our society and so many of the conspiracy theories of past and current times. Really think about this explanation of our reality and whether it fits in with our history and present. 2012 should be an interesting year.

This idea of ascension coincides with the recent bank resignations as well as the increase in ufo sightings and the strange weather patterns we have witnessed in recent months/years.

Please ignore spelling or grammar mistakes I am in my last year of public high school, I have terrible vocab and spelling which I can’t blame entirely on our sh*tty education system here in America. I tried to clean it up as best I could.

Namaste, may our infinite creator bless and guide your path

Please do not post unless you have read though all five links or unless you are already familiar with these ideas and ascension.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
at various times the maya believed the passing of one age to another meant mankind went from being made out of mud to being made out of wood and then amber

literally

as in men and women were made out of mud

so if you believe in that, then I guess you can make 2012 into anything

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Reads similar to Genesis then...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I read some of what Hiddden Hand had to say or at least skimmed through it. He might have been saying in code about a Revelations party some Freemasons were throwing. You can read through some of P. O. W. 's threads about a Truman show housing the Beast and a bunch of subliminals in pop culture. There is also a book Behold a Pale Horse written by William Cooper about gov. Secrets 1991.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

at various times the maya believed the passing of one age to another meant mankind went from being made out of mud to being made out of wood and then amber literally as in men and women were made out of mud so if you believe in that, then I guess you can make 2012 into anything

I have heard that in this age we are becoming crystalline. This is doubtless symbology with its exoteric and esoteric understandings.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Anything from Hidden_Hand is there to confuse you, he/she doesn't know the truth.

The #1 tool of a con artist is the Art of Confusion, which this thing you call Life is the Greatest Con of all time.

Sew the multitude of possibilities out there are there to confuse you, keeping you from finding out the real truth.

As to anything about the Illuminati, it too is rubbish. No true insider will ever tell you the truth about who they are and what they're really up to, plus, the Illuminati have the playbook, sew they know everything before it happens, just like Dumbledore, sew if there are any real defectors, the Illuminati knew they'd defect before they even joined, sorta like Jesus knowing that Judas would betray him or the other one would deny knowing him three times before the cock crowed.

As to the Channelings, the SourCe of ALL of them is the same SourCe, yet the messages aren't. Ever wonder why the SourCe of the Channelings would give conflicting intel to various different peeps? They were told what they wanted to hear, that way they'd repeat it.

You have all been bamboozled. Wake up!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This 2012 garbage is getting ridiculous. Did everyone forget what a joke Y2K was? This "great ascension" bologna, what makes the Mayans' correct? What makes them more correct than any other culture with a calender. My personal calenders end every year, I don't assume my world will end with it. The OP is obviously young, but high school is old enough where logic and rational thought should trump this fairytale stuff. Common sense folks. From what I can garner, because I have a friend who believes this crap, is that every human on this Earth is supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy all of a sudden and "BOOM", World Peace.. Funny considering the Mayans practiced human sacrifice like their lives depended on it, oh wait they did think their lives depended on it because they were a primitive culture not prophets. So if the Mayans were all knowing/correct maybe we should sacrifice some people before Dec. 2012 hits to appease the Mayan gods'. I ask that anyone who believes this to read actual things about the Maya written by educated archaeologists and anthropologists. This new age crap is crap, which if you dig deep enough you'll discover most of these "new age" arguments/ideas come from Aleister Crowley a man who was as far from "warm and fuzzy" as a person can get.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

The insider would spill the beans if an event like 2012 is coming where the illuminati are done for. Do you understand what these channelings and the insiders are saying. The people who have run the world for thousands of years finish their job in 2012, they are here to teach us. 2012 is graduation, those who pass will move on to a golden age, those who do not pass will have to repeat their schooling.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XTTIOTX

A few things I have found convincing:

1) Channelings have said that the illuminati is to be arrested before the mass of resignations began, I don't think it can be only coincidence that channelings foretold an ousting of the 'bad guys' from our governments and financial institutions and then all the sudden hundreds of top level people resign.

2)Increase in natural disasters in various forms, as well as changes in our solar system, global warming is not only occurring on earth, these are all 'ascension symptoms'.

3)Increase in UFO/Aliens/ETs in recent months/years/decades

4)Connections between aliens and ancient civilizations some of which label 2012 as an important year.

5)A complete joke of government action all around the world, the united states government is making zero progress, we have done more harm in the past few years. 9/11 is a huge wake up call so people will start to question their government, and as they look deeper discover what is really going on.

6)People all around the world declaring equality, freedom, peace, justice in huge numbers, there have been protests in every continent, people are ready for this change. Occupy movement.

Just some ideas, I am not saying I 100% believe that 2012 ascension is going to happen, but with everything going on right now, it seems like it might be a possibility.

Read through the links I posted, really read through them, come back and tell me I am stupid for even thinking this all could be a possibility, things seem stranger today than ever before, and almost a lot that is happening in our world seems to line up with this 2012 ascension.

The channelings say a big event is going to happen in the next few days so we will know for sure very soon, I just thought ATS might be interested in discussing this idea as a possibility.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousKid

And please excuse my poor writing I typed that message very fast, again I am only a senior in public high school.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
americankabuki.blogspot.com...

this coincides with what the channelings say will happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousKid
reply to post by XTTIOTX

A few things I have found convincing:

1) Channelings have said that the illuminati is to be arrested before the mass of resignations began, I don't think it can be only coincidence that channelings foretold an ousting of the 'bad guys' from our governments and financial institutions and then all the sudden hundreds of top level people resign.

Sorry but I stopped reading after this part right here. Channeling is no different than picking up a book in the fiction section of your local book store, it is entertainment. They work on the same principals as "palm readers" and "ghost whisperers". They make vague, generic statements that could apply to anyone at anytime to gauge audience reaction and then adjust accordingly. Governments all become corrupt eventually. I could probably give you a "channel" that would make you crap your pants just on information from your posts. What would make my "channeling" any less legitimate than anyone else's? The same applies to religion in my opinion. What makes a priest/rabbi/shaman more correct than the homeless man on the corner yelling about the "end of days"? I do not criticize your thirst for knowledge, I am criticizing your sources of information. Let common sense prevail and do not believe everything you come across on the internet.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XTTIOTX

I believe channelings are legitimate, I look up channelings from several different websites and I see them all saying the same message with similar information.

I believe I have contacted spiritual beings who have confirmed this as well. So between the two I have some faith/trust in this.

Trust me I am skeptical, but there is too much out there to complete discount these ideas as not a possibility, go read a bunch of channelings from a bunch of different websites and then tell me I'm wrong for considering this. They have very interesting information, they often give great advice on how to live life. It is very important to treat everything as yourself, since we are literally all one.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousKid

I guess we will have to agree to disagree about the channeling. Good conversation though.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You should check out Dolores Cannon. She has the biggest picture of them all.

new topics

top topics

join