It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: New H3N2v Swine-Avian Flu Hybrid STRAIN Targets Young People 75% Kill Rate PANDEMIC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Isn't this the same dam virus that everyone was in a uproar about last year, because the government let him make this stupid thing outside U.S. security controls.

This is just pure BS from our government like last time. Just another excuse to load people up with an actual virus in a vaccine.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So I went through all of the links that the op posted, minus that YouTube video and I cannot find anywhere that throws out this outrageous 75% kill rate figure. In fact the CDC website says that this strain is actually similar to influenza strains from the early 90s and that most adults are going to have immunities to it.

what we have here, IMHO, is someone that is looking for a little attention and throws together this slightly ridiculous thread to help him/her out. The United States is not under martial law, if we were we would know, I haven't heard anything about massive deaths from some crazy flu strain, which you would expect if there truly is a 75% kill rate.

Just a new form of Influenza that has been taken vastly out of proportion

-EcDude

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
First there was avian flu

then swine flu

now there is AVIAN/SWINE FLU HYBRID

HEAD EXPLODES IN 3....2.....1....

come on people its the same old scare tactics that the cdc comes out with every year so that you will go spend your money on some imaginary vaccine to make you feel safe

I think I have lost all faith in humanity at this point

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The CDC link doesn't say it has a 75% kill rate pandemic or that it 'targets' young people just that young children and elderly/ill are more at risk. You know, like with seasonal flu etc. In fact, looking at the CDC link it appears that there is actually very minimal risk with this and that hardly anyone has caught it.

Over the top thread title? I think so.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is your second thread with sensational headlines....hmm New member, crazy thread titles......yeah its all adding up

The information in your post really doesnt back up your claims in the thread title.........

Sounds like to me a member is just stirring the pot on ATS

You do realize that creating blatantly false threads on ATS is against T and C right?

Martial law huh?

Everything seems pretty well fine , and no one has heard any huge outbreaks........

sorry but....

Thread Fail
edit on 26-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Well they could not sell enough sheeple on the H1N1 hoax so now they will try more fear as in weaponized terrorist attack pandemic, quick everyone run get your vaccines they just happen to have handy... Sigh

H1N1 was hyped up, I agree but it was no hoax. I was hospitalized for 3 days and saw the white light.
.......still won't get a flu vaccine though

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Now that was one prediction I didnt want to see come true. Being taken out by weaponized bird flu virus...

If this is the start of a population control tactic then there will be a cure to keep TPTB from dying. Average people just wont receive it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yep,population control; targeting Young People.
The bearers of the next generation.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Swine flue combines with bird flue.....an old saying ..... "when pigs fly" is now relevant

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
The CDC link doesn't say it has a 75% kill rate pandemic or that it 'targets' young people

just that young children and elderly/ill are more at risk. .

Over the top thread title? I think so.

CDC Maryland Death Cluster link does indicate 3 in 4 mortality

do the math?

it even mentions Pandemic.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
well well well,
lets hope this one really takes off,, so obamacare can be at least effective for him.
after all,, his investments in baxter last time didnt go so well..

But in reality,, when the CDC admits the last outbreak wasnt as bad as they hyped it to be
they are going to make sure it gets done right the second time.. with obamas help.. anyway

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by minettejo

Originally posted by hawkiye
Well they could not sell enough sheeple on the H1N1 hoax so now they will try more fear as in weaponized terrorist attack pandemic, quick everyone run get your vaccines they just happen to have handy... Sigh

H1N1 was hyped up, I agree but it was no hoax. I was hospitalized for 3 days and saw the white light.
.......still won't get a flu vaccine though

That it was a pandemic requiring a vaccine to be safe from it was most definitely a hoax. Sorry you ended up in the hospital. I had a friend contract it and I gave him some elderberry tincture and he showed up to a get together the next day, I said WTF are you doing here? He said I took your concoction and went to sleep and woke up 4 hours later and felt good as new. He said he thought it was just a temporary reprieve but the next day his strength was still back and he was fine so decided to come to the get together. Doctors don't know everything and most of them just repeat crap they are told without question when it come to stuff like this. It pays to do your own research...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

H3N2 mutations are old news, already well-covered on ATS.

And about that "silent Pandemic Level 6" ...??? Any evidence? fyi - There are numerous bugs with "pandemic potential."

....also - most flus can jump between birds, mammals and even fishes, if not other families - that's the scary thing that's happening these days.

edit on 26/3/12 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That is one lame influenza virus.

Whats up with the fear mongering? Here is a little theory...maybe NOT LIE in the header. 75% just makes the nutters go nutty.

Influenza Always mutates thats what it does. Its Called Antigenic Drift/Shift. However a virus doesnt want to kill people. the virus wants to do its thing without being noticed. Which means NOT to cause disease. Go in and out like a ninja.

A dead host cannot spread virus.

A New virus (H5N1) is deadly because it is so poorly adapted to our bodies. Our immunesystem goes nuts and that is usually what is fatal. However, influence isnt harmless it does kill people still there are far worse diseases. measles for example. Is BY FAR deadlier then Ebola. It spreads much faster and in this way racks up a enourmous bodycount.

but to mention 75% cfr is just pure dumb Fearmongering. (i must stress the dumb part!)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
These things are not a joke...

Especially when you ignore the problem,it compounds over time leaving thousands dead..

and then you say "so what" when it goes away, then comes back again next year for another few thousand

can you say "I am part of the problem" and go away to an underground bunker somewhere.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join