It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies of ATS, your honest opinion please. Why am I single?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lostangel818

If I new how I would, but I am slightly technologically illiterate. Stupid Arkansas schools never taught, a thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yzfr6003

Thanks but no thanks, I'll stick to being labeled a nice guy, rather than a douche.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You are openly bisexual and you wonder why a woman is not attracted to you? Hello in there! Why should she put forth any effort when the next guy you meet you suddenly want to "celebrate" with? If were a woman and met yourself, would you want to go out with you?

First, you've got to be in the position of NOT CARING if you get with someone or not. If you are putting out vibes like you're saying here, then here's how women see you:

Not such a hot pic, right? If you are acting like a Beta Male, particularly with your bi-sexual schtick, that is simply not attractive to women. It shows weakness and indecision. "You don't even know if you're gay or not? Good Lord! What a wuss!" Here's a somewhat jaded site in terms of attitude, The Alpha Male. Click on "The Basics of Game" to get a perspective that is somewhat different than the usual politically correct advice.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

LMAO, my sister tried it in for the State of AK and the whole family got a good laugh....

Harmony.com paired her perfect match with her last EX-Boyfriend she dated for two years.....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Okay, then expand your horizons. Go shopping, in other words. If you are religious, church gatherings might be an idea. If your into sports, there's another opportunity.

I know someone already suggested it, but consider eharmony. I did it on a dare.
We married a year later. Tomorrow is our sixth anniversary. I've never been happier.

Good luck to you!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Is that Napolian Dynimite's brother???

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Wow seriously, I don't know if I'm gay or not.
Dude seriously, being bi doesn't mean you don't know if your gay or not. I am sexually attracted to both men and women. If I go for a man I go for the effeminate dudes. Also it's kind of hard to seem overbearing and powerful when your short. And I don't need to change my attitude to being an ass because that's not who I am.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Im not into sports other than martial arts, and am an Athiest, so where other than here would one go to talk about philosophy, politics, history, music, art, space, and food.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach

Wow seriously, I don't know if I'm gay or not.
Dude seriously, being bi doesn't mean you don't know if your gay or not. I am sexually attracted to both men and women. If I go for a man I go for the effeminate dudes. Also it's kind of hard to seem overbearing and powerful when your short. And I don't need to change my attitude to being an ass because that's not who I am.

No one is suggesting you be overbearing. I know quite a few short men who are, BTW. You ask the question. We provide the answer. You accept it or don't. There's a reason you are single. No woman wants to be your Mommy. If you take offense at the suggestions my guess is you'll never figure it out.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Your local pool hall or in front of the corner drugstore.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thanks but I dont look like a twelve year old, I grew that same mustache in fourth grade. Also I am confident this is more out of perplexsion than despair.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Lol that might work, they're at the same place Walmart.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Your problem is being openly bi
Why would a girl want to date you when you're out there saying you like guys too. Obviously other women are going to talk trash and its going to embarrass her. Some things should be kept personal between you and her. Some women are not going to take a chance being left for a man. That's too much for a woman

This is me and my girlfriends advice

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

College classes? Community events? Block parties?

Browse your local bookstore, see who visits frequently.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzfr6003
Dude listen to my advice ^. If you try and be her friend thats what youll be...her friend! Dont listen to that sh*t!

essentially being the most badassed alpha male to ever walk the planet?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

Ya other than the fact that, that wouldn't happen. I'm not going to leave a woman for a guy, because I prefer women. If they can't accept that it's their problem not mine, I can't help my sexual urges.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

bell bottoms and bi sexual will scare off 95% good luck with that....lol

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I'll have to try that thank you. Man it's harder getting good advice than I thought lol.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Ya thanks that's not really constructive criticism, and I have to wear them because regular jeans get stuck around my calf muscles. You can't even tell looks like normal jeans.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Wow it's like listening to my own joke thread. What not to do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join