It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israeli soldiers scour Iran for nukes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Report: Israeli soldiers scour Iran for nukes

According to "Western intelligence sources",
Israel has been launching "intel" missions into Iran
from a base in northern Iraq (Kurdistan) !!!

The "source" also claims that Israeli "special forces"
were disguised as Iranian military !!!

Ynet, Israel
Published: 03.25.12, 08:08

Israel is using a permanent base in Iraqi Kurdistan to launch cross-border intelligence missions in an attempt to find “smoking gun” evidence that Iran is building a nuclear warhead, the Sunday Times reported Sunday.

According to Western intelligence sources, Israel has used sensitive equipment during its covert operations to monitor the radioactivity and magnitude of explosives tests. It was also reported that Israeli special forces used Black Hawk helicopters to carry commandos disguised as members of the Iranian military and using Iranian military vehicles. ...

Israel using permanent base in northern Iraq to launch intelligence missions in Iran in search of nuclear evidence, Western intelligence sources say

Maybe this "explains" a few things ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well now that the Iranians know about it, it kinda puts these commandos in even more jeopardy doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy

Well now that the Iranians know about it, it kinda puts these commandos in even more jeopardy doesn't it?

Good point !!

Makes me wonder why an Israeli source would even publish this ?

Unless .......

It's just another "scare" tactic.

Or, a plan to make Iran take a second look at their own uniformed personnel,
and have to waste time deciding if they are Israeli spies.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Geeze... Who spilled THIS cup of beans? Read the obits in Israel for the answer...a body should appear before too long if one knows who to watch for. The last time there was a leak like this, Noah built himself a boat.

I think it's either total fabrication to send Iran off wasting time and resources hunting up a bunny trail for something that doesn't exist......OR.......someone was very determined to see some Israeli field agents captured and killed very very hard. They obviously can't be operating there anymore... Heck, even the Kurds probably have plenty among them who would raid their little base if it was widely confirmed it was Israel operations working out of it.

At least the United States isn't the only place where people cannot manage to keep their mouths shut and some awfully big ships have been sinking as a result of it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Explain indeed.The nuclear scientists killings.The mysterious explosion at the republican guard base?Entirely possible israeli commandos work.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This doesn't make sense to me. Why would an Israeli based newspaper be allowed to publish this story? Those people are not that freedom-loving and I'm sure their government would not allow this to be reported without reason.

What reason, though? I see it as a goading tactic. I suspect there aren't any Israeli troops in Iran. I suspect that Israel wants Iran to take some counter measure, then point a finger and say, "Look, they're attacking us!"

Or, and I wouldn't put this past them, there are Israeli troops rummaging around in Iran and the Israeli government hopes those troops will be caught and maybe executed. Then they can point a finger and say, "Look, they attacked our innocent troops"

My thoughts lean toward the first scenario. There are no troops and Israel is trying to taunt Iran into making a move.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
they divert resources to places they don't need them, then American satellite imagery watches the movements, and they either order the commandos which are no where near Kurdistan to move into one of the gaps for a quick tactical insertion or they most likely already paid off Iranian guard defectors with clearance into the facilities anyways, relaying that intel directly from the facility.
edit on 25-3-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Israel is using a permanent base in Iraqi Kurdistan to launch cross-border intelligence missions in an attempt to find “smoking gun” evidence that Iran is building a nuclear warhead, the Sunday Times reported Sunday.

If that's true, then there's a good chance that the Israelis will plant the "smoking gun" evidence that they want there....

"we told you so"

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder how Iran is going to respond to this. All things considered, Israeli troops on the ground in Iran is nothing short of an act of war.

Also, Iran from what I understand has no love for the Kurds, so I wonder if there will be retaliation in that respect as well?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

If that's true, then there's a good chance that the Israelis will plant the "smoking gun" evidence that they want there....

"we told you so"

Well i wonder what would be that said smoking gun? A core mayby? Why do that when its easier to just sabotage the plant to blow up with a over load essentially dirty bombing the entire region its in. Iran would have a hard time dealing with that i suppose.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

The Kurds are the new "Jews" with no land of their own. Saddam Hussein used biological weapons on them, Turkey drove them back into northern Iraq and Iranians have no love for them. Wonder if they have a "promised" land.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
My personal belief is they are not there, otherwise a Jewish newspaper would not have done something to place their own troops in serious danger by exposing them. They are making identical moves with identical tactics that they did with Iraq right before the Iraq war.

This is all a lie as far as troops, but they want the world to believe they were actually inside Iran and inside these facilities, that way they can say, "They have the bomb, we have seen it with our own eyes" and " We must go and bomb them right now"....

With Iraq it was WMD with Iran it's "The Bomb" what they are doing is trying to cover their rear and not make the same mistake they did in Iraq, that was not have any intel, so now they are manufacturing intel.

Then the UN and the American people will say things like "Yes we are afraid we must go and bomb them right now" and the world will have WW3....

This is why they have done this, it's quite simple.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Ah yes....

The Fox (Israel) will now report the inventory accounts of eggs in the hen house !!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Smells like a psyop to me. How are the Iranians going to tell the difference? Like "Duh, Mr. Semite dude, can i see some I.D.?". Does Iran even bother using fingerprints and military I.D.? U.S. Military even catalogues our soldiers DNA incase the only thing that gets brought home is the few drops of blood left of whoever got vaporised.
edit on 26-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Conquest is always more rewarding.
Sabotage simply doesn't earn as many rewards.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by yuppa

Conquest is always more rewarding.
Sabotage simply doesn't earn as many rewards.

bleep bloop Achievement unlocked! Iran a way! 50g

Yes we are all about achievement arent we? Its really funny too. WHy do we always have to achieve things no matter what we do?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I dont have any doubts that this is true one way or another.....
The kurds have been trained by the israelis.......they have been working together .....since gulf war one.
the PKK too have israeli help.....they are the assassins with the motorcycle bombs....
All israeli trained....
I wouldnt doubt tat the israelis too have put men into Iran with these groups of kurds to disrupt the programes....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
This doesn't make sense to me. Why would an Israeli based newspaper be allowed to publish this story? Those people are not that freedom-loving and I'm sure their government would not allow this to be reported without reason.

What reason, though? I see it as a goading tactic. I suspect there aren't any Israeli troops in Iran. I suspect that Israel wants Iran to take some counter measure, then point a finger and say, "Look, they're attacking us!"

That's a pretty accurate assessment of what Israel has up their sleeve with this story being released. Surely they aren't stupid enough to allow this released since it would basically compromise the commandos which are quite valuable to Israel. Or Israel could be trying to draw America into conflict with Iran by intentionally releasing this story inorder to illicit an attack from Iranian special forces only the base isn't filled with Israelis but instead female American soldiers.
Or another possibility would be Israel dresses up like Iranian special forces and executes American female soldiers located in the base. Then spins the story about iranian special forces carrying out the attack. US media run with it and we get a total media blackout of RT and other news stations that may pop the. ballon.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clunky

Originally posted by N3k9Ni

That's a pretty accurate assessment of what Israel has up their sleeve with this story being released. Surely they aren't stupid enough to allow this released since it would basically compromise the commandos which are quite valuable to Israel. Or Israel could be trying to draw America into conflict with Iran by intentionally releasing this story inorder to illicit an attack from Iranian special forces only the base isn't filled with Israelis but instead female American soldiers.
Or another possibility would be Israel dresses up like Iranian special forces and executes American female soldiers located in the base. Then spins the story about iranian special forces carrying out the attack. US media run with it and we get a total media blackout of RT and other news stations that may pop the. ballon.

Sounds like a perfect false flag.

Probably a back up plan.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just some useless every day Zionist propaganda.I don't think there is any truth to that at all...they already know every thing they want to know about Iran.And as far as spying Israelis inside Iran,,very rare chance.unless they are intentionally looking for an excuse to fast forward their much anticipated destruction...

new topics

top topics

join