It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SATAN: EXPOSED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Nice intro thread into satanic symbolism. What I am about to tell you will blow your mind. Demons kill innocent beings and use their flesh and bones for their own gain. They fashion clothing and footwear out of skins from their victims. They eat the flesh of their prey. They have claws and sharp teeth. They show their teeth when they are happy. To see this demon, go look in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Did anyone ever consider that maybe the whole brainwashing the kids thing by the elitists was more along the lines of a plan to kill religion.. I mean if we were going to unite the world as one what would be the MAIN reason it would be flawed? By flawed I mean it probably couldn't work. Race is one thing.. But belief systems.. Most people keep their belief system as the one inch they won't give up. The fight til death.. Strip everything else from them and they still have it

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Seriously. Take a nap or something. When you begin seeing devils where no devils appear you need to re-evaluate. Put all of this crap away and just live your life as best you can.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
Did anyone ever consider that maybe the whole brainwashing the kids thing by the elitists was more along the lines of a plan to kill religion

If you look at the map i posted on the first page, the world is engulfed in God/Jesus/etc. in almost every country. Imagine if ALL those people were suddenly provided evidence that denounced everything they believe in.

Did you know Lady Gaga met with President Obama to discuss Bullying among teens? Did you know almost every Lady Gaga song is Satanic including "Judas" where she falls in love with the guy who betrays Jesus......

Fall of Religion = Revolution. Revolution = Holy Wars. Its going to be bloody.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD

You mean my dog is (=) God, why won't she answer my questions about faith?

I never mentioned Dogs in my topic, but now that you mention it.......

There are approximately 78.2 million owned dogs in the United States

link

So if every dog was named NATAS, it wouldnt be weird? But as long as it's GOD spelled backwards, its all good!!

edit on 26-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

No offense but I find it kinda interesting that your posting these threads with 666 in your name and an owl as your avatar xD. Maybe I'm the only one who caught this?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I lol'd at that cigarette in Grover's mouth.
edit on 26-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
That's alot of connections, and symbolism is how Satan hides things in plain site, i don't doubt the connections.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Great visuals throughout your opening presentation.The satanic and the diabolic are all around us,hiding in plain sight and tptb worship satan and they have been for a very long time.Lots of missing and never seen again people all over this fallen world,are being sacrificed to malevolent forces who have hijacked earth and enslaved humanity.But the vast majority of people are so posessed and driven by greed,they dont want to see it and they would rather not know and so they ridicule the obvious,while living in denial...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The god of the old testament is evil and he/she/it created our material reality and he/she/it also created our physical bodies,as a place and a way to punish our souls,to make them suffer and feel pain and the evil god knows that our souls cant stay trapped within these materialistic chains forever and he/she it doesnt like to let go of our souls easily and thats why so many people die terrible and violent deaths...

A quote from george harrison..."Keep Me Free From Birth"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You are seeing what you want to see in those picture. You want to believe that the devil is hiding so everything looks like 666 to you.

By the way three sixes is not six hundred and sixty six so "vav-vav-vav" or "www" doesn't mean anything...

Also, the oldest writings that we have about this number actually said 616 not 666, so there is already forgery and confusion.

When you focus on Peace you let things like this fall out of your awareness and not you are not living in fear, but in power.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: holywar666
9/11/2001

9+11+2+0+0+1 = 23

2 divided by 3 = .666

Your premise is wrong:

2 divided by 3 is 0.6666666666... recurring, or, if rounded off to three significant figures, is 0.667. Mathematically, it can never be 0.666.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join