It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Ronald Reagan's ET briefing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As i said in my past post i aint a very good writer but i still like to share things i find interesting. And YES I DO HAVE LEARNING DISABILITIES IN READING AND WRITING SO PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK I HAVE ALOT OF MY OWN OPINIONS I JUST CANT WRITE THEM DOWN FANCY LIKE SOME OF U CAN.

extraterrestrials-aliens.com...

In an address to the United Nations on September 21, 1987, President Ronald Reagan stated, “I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.” Why would President Reagan have made such a profound statement about the possible reality of alien life in outer space? What did Ronald Reagan really know about extraterrestrials? An alleged internet briefing transcript gives an astounding glimpse of how newly elected President Reagan, in 1981, learned of our government’s decades old secret involvement with the ET issue from CIA Director, William Casey and select advisers. Researcher, Jim Nichols shares a synopsis of this transcript’s shocking revelations…!

If this was already posted sorry.
edit on 3/25/1212 by Hawkeyes because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25/3/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkeyes

It was .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apology accepted

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i doubt every president would know anything about aliens due to keeping plausiable deniability and ronny was an actor so i imagine his speach was written for him so if there was alien references they would of been approved at the highest levels which i doubt so we have to look more towards a more common theme in that if something new appeared on the radar it would cause everyone equally to sit up and and go what the heck is that so stopping alot of peoples natural hatreds and allowing people to perhaps come more together

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Hawkeyes

It was .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apology accepted

CLOSED.

new topics

top topics

join