It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto wants to brainwash your children with 'Biotechnology Basics Activity Book.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm not a very good at writer but I would like to share this link. I've been reading alot about Monsanto lately.

www.naturalnews.com...

The 16-page guide -- which includes word scrambles, fill-in-the-blank puzzles, and matching games -- contains an introductory paragraph that claims biotechnology boosts crop yields, improves environmental conditions, and leads to more nutritious food. Throughout the book, children are told that biotechnology is changing the world for the better, which is a complete contradiction to all available independent science. And yet this guide is reportedly slated for inclusion in some school curriculums. Learn more:

Heres the Book PDF file

www.whybiotech.com...
edit on 3/25/1212 by Hawkeyes because: (no reason given)[/editby

Sorry i think i put this in the wrong section.
edit on 3/25/1212 by Hawkeyes because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkeyes

This book needs to stay out of our schools. Biotechnology

edit on 3/25/1212 by Hawkeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
IM SORRY! This was posted earlier. My fault should have checked.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All ready being talked about, there is page to view older posts up to 24hrs ago.

edit on 25-3-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

SORRY

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Any teacher worth their salt will help their students question the legitimacy of the claims. At least, that is what I hope they will do.

Most teachers I know rarely use text books anymore. Instead, we use the Internet, primary documents (when possible), multiple sources, or we make the students do the research. I don't think my students have even opened their Social Studies book this year. Why? It's a boring text. Who wants to read a three page essay about the Civil Rights Movement when you can listen to "I Have a Dream," watch clips of Ruby Bridges, etc.

top topics

join