It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beezzer's Court

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
George Zimmerman set out that night looking for trouble, armed with deadly force and looking for a reason to use it. Young trayvon martin ran from Zimmerman to avoid trouble and confrontation but Zimmerman pursed for no other reason than the appearence of his quarry. Basically what do we have here? A self appointed vigilanty running the streets with a gun, so determined to use it that he willfully (and most probably gleefully) chases after someone who so desperately wants to avoid trouble that he is actually fleeing an unknown stranger who is obviously stalking him. George Zimmerman is a bully, and a murderer. Empowered by his gun and his this is my turf attitude he has become the gang member he was supposedly protecting his neighborhood from. He is the worst of humanity a crooked racist cop with no badge or sanction.
edit on 27-3-2012 by abe froman because: opening prosocution statement

I suggest the prosecution look up the word conjecture your honor.
"George Zimmerman set out that night looking for trouble"= conjecture
"but Zimmerman pursed for no other reason than the appearance of his quarry"=conjecture
"George Zimmerman is a bully, and a murderer"=conjecture killing in self defense isn't murder unless a court has suggested it wasn't self defense and the bully comment is pure fabrication by the prosecution.
What evidence do we have Mr Zimmerman is a cold blooded killer?Mr Zimmerman is well within his rights to carry a gun. How many killers call 911 before killing their victim? How many people go looking for trouble with 911 on the phone? Why did the kid run from Mr Zimmerman in the first place? Why did he attack Mr Zimmerman when he could have explained himself.
edit on 27-3-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I just want to say again how cool this is. Thanks for making me a juror.

OK, now I will listen attentively and try to be objective.

When we have jury deliberation will we go to a seperate thread?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

George Zimmerman set out that night looking for trouble, armed with deadly force and looking for a reason to use it. Young trayvon martin ran from Zimmerman to avoid trouble and confrontation but Zimmerman pursed for no other reason than the appearence of his quarry. Basically what do we have here? A self appointed vigilanty running the streets with a gun, so determined to use it that he willfully (and most probably gleefully) chases after someone who so desperately wants to avoid trouble that he is actually fleeing an unknown stranger who is obviously stalking him. George Zimmerman is a bully, and a murderer. Empowered by his gun and his this is my turf attitude he has become the gang member he was supposedly protecting his neighborhood from. He is the worst of humanity a crooked racist cop with no badge or sanction.
edit on 27-3-2012 by abe froman because: opening prosocution statement

I suggest the prosecution look up the word conjecture your honor.
"George Zimmerman set out that night looking for trouble"= conjecture
"but Zimmerman pursed for no other reason than the appearance of his quarry"=conjecture
"George Zimmerman is a bully, and a murderer"=conjecture killing in self defense isn't murder unless a court has suggested it wasn't self defense and the bully comment is pure fabrication by the prosecution.
What evidence do we have Mr Zimmerman is a cold blooded killer?Mr Zimmerman is well within his rights to carry a gun. How many killers call 911 before killing their victim? How many people go looking for trouble with 911 on the phone? Why did the kid run from Mr Zimmerman in the first place? Why did he attack Mr Zimmerman when he could have explained himself.
edit on 27-3-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

I'll allow it as it is the opening statement and prosecution will have ample oppourtunity to prove what he has stated.
If this is the approach that prosecution wishes to take, then it is their decision.

Just a note though, during the "discovery" aspect of the trial, conjecture, heresay will not be allowed.

Appreciate the note though.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I just want to say again how cool this is. Thanks for making me a juror.

OK, now I will listen attentively and try to be objective.

When we have jury deliberation will we go to a seperate thread?

You're welcome.

And yes, the discussion thread should be the place for that.
here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

In response to the defence... 1. george zimmerman set out that night looking for trouble. A: you tuck a gun in your pants and set out patrolling the neighborhood even though neighborhood watch guigelines specifically state to NEVER carry a firearm. 2. "no other reason than the appearance of his quarry" he saw a young black man who did nothing suspicious besides walking through his neighborhood and said to 911 "these people" or "these guys" always get away. 3. george zimmerman is a bully and murderer A: george zimmerman has already been in trouble with the police for pushing his unsanctioned "authority" too far,bully. SHOT AN UNARMED MINOR, murderer.4.How did the victim run from zimmerman in the first place? A:have you not seen a transcript of trayvon's last call to his girlfriend? If you have you are a poor prosecutor, if you haven't you are just not up to the task, in Trayvon's last call he tells his girlfriend someone suspicious is following him and pulls up his HOODY and runs from the creep. 5.why did he attack zimmerman instead of just explaining himself? A: some weirdo runs after you through the streets and then finally catches up with you and points a gun. At this point if you attack the stalker YOU are acting in self defense. George zimmermzn is and was NOT A POLICE OFFICER and not elected or sanctioned in any way,when you approach an unarmed person while armed you are immediately the aggressor, the only one who can act in SELF DEFENSE is the unarmed man fighting desperatly for his life. fighting for his life. the smaller armed man has been known through police records to try to throw what little weight he has around. If he had been unarmed he would have just been picking on the wrong guy, but his gun gave him the power to be a NAZI. Yes ladies and gentleman of the jury, a NAZI who preyed on someone for being on "his turf" looking the wrong way.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

While searching for the original story i read about travon's call to his girlfriend now all that comes up are links to assault on the victims character and right wing non eyewitness accounts and conjecture. The fix is in. the msm is already rewriting history. and all mentions of zimmerman as hispanic rather than caucasian have become scarce as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I'll allow that Zimmerman commited an act that resulted in the death of an individual, Martin.
Bully? Conjecture, not allowed unless you can valigate that.
Do you have evidence that Zimmerman was in violation by carrying a handgun?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Over-ruled.
I'd also like to remind the prosecution that in creating a scenario of the night in question, the victims motives are subjected to interpretation.

Please stick to the facts of the case that can be backed up by evidence.

The jury will ignore prosecutions description of what was going through Martins mind at the time of the incident.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

While searching for the original story i read about travon's call to his girlfriend now all that comes up are links to assault on the victims character and right wing non eyewitness accounts and conjecture. The fix is in. the msm is already rewriting history. and all mentions of zimmerman as hispanic rather than caucasian have become scarce as well.

Irrelavent. We will deal with the facts and not the medias interpretation of the night in question.

Jury, please keep that in mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Just a reminder.

The court will allow the following aspects ONLY in deliberation of this case.

Means. The ability of the defendant to commit the crime.
Motive. The reason the defendant had to commit the crime.
Intent. Specific mental purpose to perform a deed.
Oppourtunity. Whether or not the defendant had the chance to commit the crime.

All of these aspects must be met in order to gain a conviction.

Excuse the interruption, please proceed.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Upon further review of the evidence, including the day of the shooting being the day of trayvon's 4th suspension from school, this time for marijuana possesion, the eyewitness testimony of treyvon actually attacking zimmerman (after zimmerman had discontinued pursuit and headed back to his vehicle) and fighting over the gun, zimmerman bleeding profusely from face and scalp wounds inflicted from martin slamming zimmermans head into the concrete, and mr.martin apparently being a known drug dealer from his facebook posts, the prosocution,at least through me, must dismiss this case. Mr.martin's excuse for being in the gated community at the hour of the incident is ludicrious, If you were caught outside a bank that had recently been robbed at 9pm no one would believe that you were looking for a parent who was employed there. Not at that late hour. To automatically look for people looking for you is either paranoia or you knowing you are where you are not supposed to be, especially at a late hour.I cannot continue to prosocute this case, as the facts emerge, it has become clear that this case has been distorted by everyone running for election for their own benefeit. I cannot throw christians to lions. The prosocution ,at least through me asks to be recused.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Recommend Rising Against for the prosocution.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I will recuse prosecution from the case. Jury is to ignore the previous posts. If I cannot find another prosecutor, I will have to close the case.

*Bangs carrot-shaped gavel*

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry but as the facts continue to come to light it just seems to be a case of fear mongers and racial division stirers doing their best to profit from this tragedy.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

That's kinda the point to this thread. Filter out the hate/rhetoric/emotions and simply look at the facts. Using a courtroom atmosphere provides for that.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Having done that I can no longer represent the prosocution according to law, so now I take a seat and watch silently.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
In light of Abe froman's resignation, I volunteer for the prosecution, if the Judge allows it.
I think this exercise is a good idea and should continue.

Reminding the court my position as juror is vacant, if accepted as prosecution
edit on 28-3-2012 by Dembow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
In light of Abe froman's resignation, I volunteer for the prosecution, if the Judge allows it.
I think this exercise is a good idea and should continue.

Granted.
I will allow you to present an opening statement if you like, then a presentattion of the facts.

Remember,
Means. The ability of the defendant to commit the crime.
Motive. The reason the defendant had to commit the crime.
Intent. Specific mental purpose to perform a deed.
Oppourtunity. Whether or not the defendant had the chance to commit the crime.

Will be diiscussed.

Thank you for volunteering.

Judge Beez.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thank you, Judge.

The case the prosecution will present is very simple. The defendant overstepped his duties as Neighborhood Watch Captain resulting in the victim's death. Also the use of force by the defendant was excessive since he victim was unarmed and defending himself from the agressive act of stalking and harrasment by the defendant.

Case is simple:

Means: Mr. Zimmerman is an experienced gun owner, perfectly capable of using firearms efectively as he has tragically already demonstrated. As NWC Mr. Zimmerman had good knowledge of the area wich made it easier for him to stalk the victim, a victim on foot who tried to flee a pursuer in a vehicle and failed.

Motive: It is a fact the defendant was worried about an alledge "rash" of break-ins in the neighborhood and this compelled him to go beyond his duties as NWC. Important to note we don't have statistics of break-ins in the area to be sure if Mr. Zimmerman attitude was justified.
That defendant calling the victim "coon" certainly gives us reason to believe he had other sinister reasons for following Mr. Martin.

Intent: Mr. Zimmerman expressed his frustration when he stated "They always get away"
He wanted Mr. Martin to be the exception to the rule (as he believed) and went beyond his duties as NWC to make an example of Mr. Martin. Evidence of his intent: he ignored 911 operators when told they didnt need him to pursue. A job for law enforcement wich he isn"t

Opportunity: Mr. Zimmerman was in a perfect position to commit the crime. Thanks to his position as NWC he was able to cruise around the neighborhood at night without causing suspicion of his activities.
His position as NWC would also give credibility to anything he claimed in the face of the neighborhood.

If you had already called the police, Why keep following Mr. Martin? Sit back and let the police deal with it, that's what they're there for.

*English is not my native, please excuse any mistakes. Ask me if I didn't make myself clear thanks*

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
DP
edit on 28-3-2012 by Dembow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join