It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beezzer's Court

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Beezer, wonderfully creative idea.
I will enjoy watching this play out.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Beezer, wonderfully creative idea.
I will enjoy watching this play out.

Thanks

We may have all our people together. Will do a count and post the names and "teams" when I get home.
(still at work)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
All my years reading on ATS and I've never seen anything like this before. Tres cool. S&F.
I would like to reserve a seat in the court room only as a spectator, however.
This should be fun.

Maybe one of the Mods could be the Bailiff? Never know when an unruly person might have to be removed.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by beezzer

If you need me in, I volunteer for juror.
I'm neutral so I'm good.
Sounds like a fun plan

Thanks! When we get to 12, I'll post the jurors and set the court date.

Dude, you can't ask for volunteers for jury duty. Anyone who volunteers HAS an agenda one way or the other. I would suggest choosing a prosecutor and a defense, and let them slug it out over jury selection according to their ideals of fairness, intelligence, and integrity among the possible ATS jury pool (maybe you can put all of the volunteers into the jury pool and let the prosecution and defense weed out the obvious partisans.)

Good luck Beez. Methinks you have just created a monster.

OC for EMPEROR OF THE WORLD 2012!
Justice You Can Count On.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

That's a good idea along with having a Mod or two to oversee the whole thing to keep it civil.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

As much as I'd like, I can't "pull" potential jurors. I don't have the (Cartman) au-tor-iteh.

So this is highly experimental in nature.

Appreciate the input though.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by OldCorp

As much as I'd like, I can't "pull" potential jurors. I don't have the (Cartman) au-tor-iteh.

So this is highly experimental in nature.

Appreciate the input though.

That's why you need EMPEROR OC to run the world, I would delegate some of my authoritah; but since you don't have the balls...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Okay gang, here's where we sit.

PROSECUTION
abe froman

DEFENSE
TDawgRex
KonquestAbySS
digital01anarchy

JURY
Aaron Wilson
watchitburn
Dr Cosma
Cantmakedisup
mamabeth
Monsatan
Glencairn
Dembow
jerryznv

PRESIDING, THE HONOURABLE JUDGE Roy beezzer

For the defense, talk amongst yourselves. With three, you should coordinate.

Prosecution? If you need assistance, TheOneElectric was going to be and has information. Give him a shout if you need help.

Jury. There are 8 of you. Pick a foreman or the first that volunteers. Makes no never mind to me. Please be civil. If you have questions, please ask the defense or prosecution.

I'm the judge. I know little, but will try to maintain this thread appropriately. Any issues, I will run to a mod and pout and scream and shout.

I did a search on Wiki, this is where I got the terms.

Means. The ability of the defendant to commit the crime.
Motive. The reason the defendant had to commit the crime.
Intent. Specific mental purpose to perform a deed.
Oppourtunity. Whether or not the defendant had the chance to commit the crime.

The summation of these aspects need to be met, be proven, be agreed to to provide a criminal conviction.

I would like to thank everyone for their participation.

Really.

Thanks.

The case of ATS vs ZIMMERMAN in the shooting death of MARTIN will now commence.

Prosecution has the floor.

Any questions, please try to use U2U or if not, make it brief please. I want to try to contain the next few posts/pages to the case at hand.

Judge Beezzer.
edit on 26-3-2012 by beezzer because: added jury member

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
To add, Prosecution then Defense will have opening statements.

The prosecution will make it's case with defense responding.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I volunteer to be the jury foreman are there any objections?
I have tried staying away from any news or threads dealing
with the case.I will listen only to the facts presented during
the trial.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Accepted.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
very very cool, if you still have open spaces I'm interested! I voulunteer for jury or anything else involving an initially neutral position. (That is, I don't want to argue for one side or the other).
edit on 3/26/2012 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I honestly believe the prosecution is not going to be able too provide enough hard evidence. The only thing I can see is that emotions are playing a big roll on the defense of Trayvon. This is going to be interesting to see if the prosecution could find more substantial evidence then what is already on the table.

I believe that the Black Panther Party has disqualified this case even going to court now...Since they want to take upon themselves to seek justice even though Zimmerman has not been tried in the court of law...
edit on 26-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The way I see it you can not use Trayvons death as a means to make money off merchandise. Especially when making T-Shirts that has the word "Cracker" in it. I don't know the prosecution has nothing, this case has just became a conflict of interest if you ask me now...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Here is the updated list of jury members...
Aaron Wilson
Watchitburn
Dr.Cosma
Cantmakedisup
Monsatan
Glencairn
Dembow
Jerryznv
Chiefsmom
Silent Thunder
Me,Mamabeth,jury foreman
We have room for 1 more jury member
The last jury member will be selected by a first come basis.
I would like to have 1 or 2 members as alternates if a jury
member backs out.
edit on 27-3-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Sorry Beezzer, just had to reply to OC's post, cos well....

Anyone who volunteers HAS an agenda one way or the other.

I volunteered and I don't have an agenda, what you think otherwise?
Please feel free to post your evidence because I would love to see it, of course you're not because you can't

You see your post starred? That's agenda.
Aint you the host of The Truth Is Viral? (which by the way, YOUR truth aint viral, lol) That's an agenda.

I'm in Andalucia, Spain. You know what? NO ONE knows about this case here, we have our own problems, or do you think people know you're hiding in a bunker or something?

So no mate, you and the people who starred you are WRONG

I simply saw Beezzers thread and because I like the idea and he accepted me for his project, I'm in.
You don't like it?
Deal with it, but don't acuse people of having agendas without no evidence to back up your claims.

Apart from that, if you have anything to say to me OC, please do it in the discussion thread Beezzer created and leave this one for the court, if you don't mind that is.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
George Zimmerman set out that night looking for trouble, armed with deadly force and looking for a reason to use it. Young trayvon martin ran from Zimmerman to avoid trouble and confrontation but Zimmerman pursed for no other reason than the appearence of his quarry. Basically what do we have here? A self appointed vigilanty running the streets with a gun, so determined to use it that he willfully (and most probably gleefully) chases after someone who so desperately wants to avoid trouble that he is actually fleeing an unknown stranger who is obviously stalking him. George Zimmerman is a bully, and a murderer. Empowered by his gun and his this is my turf attitude he has become the gang member he was supposedly protecting his neighborhood from. He is the worst of humanity a crooked racist cop with no badge or sanction.
edit on 27-3-2012 by abe froman because: opening prosocution statement

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Thank you.

Now an opening staement from the defense and the prosecution can then present their case.

Judge Beezzer.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

George Zimmerman set out that night looking for trouble, armed with deadly force and looking for a reason to use it. Young trayvon martin ran from Zimmerman to avoid trouble and confrontation but Zimmerman pursed for no other reason than the appearence of his quarry. Basically what do we have here? A self appointed vigilanty running the streets with a gun, so determined to use it that he willfully (and most probably gleefully) chases after someone who so desperately wants to avoid trouble that he is actually fleeing an unknown stranger who is obviously stalking him. George Zimmerman is a bully, and a murderer. Empowered by his gun and his this is my turf attitude he has become the gang member he was supposedly protecting his neighborhood from. He is the worst of humanity a crooked racist cop with no badge or sanction.

Your Honor, I will open up, and reply to the prosecution.

So your saying George Zimmerman was on a mission before the fact of this event ever occurring? George Zimmerman wasn't the guy who lurks the streets driving a van and tells little kids to get into his car, remember this was a gated community where people are aware of what George Zimmerman does. This is no surprise if you are familiar with your surroundings, or from that particular area. Obviously Trayvon wasn't told a head of time about how his fathers community has a watch man that carries a gun. Well in the State of Florida you are allowed to carry a gun, so I think going by the law, George Zimmerman didn't break any laws, for he was abiding by them. The only problem we have is who was the aggressor that forced the gun to be used? Eyewitnesses say Zimmerman was on the bottom, being beaten by Trayvon, audio evidence tells us that Zimmerman was following Trayvon, but it doesn't show how anything happened. All we hear is a cry for HELP. I can see the prosecution is trying diligently to pin the entire blame on Zimmerman, when in fact the Police Department is in fault for failing to follow the standard procedures on how to deal with this case. According to the evidence we have to work with is the audio which tells us someone was crying for HELP. And we have eyewitnesses who said Trayvon was mounted over Zimmerman during the scuffle. I do understand a young kid was killed, but so are many others nationally on a daily basis. What makes this case stand out above the others is beyond me, I believe that there is more to it then what we think we know.

If this is a case of self-defense on Zimmermans behalf then he acted appropriately according to the stand your ground law..
edit on 27-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Thank you.

Prosecution may now procede with the evidentury portion of the case.

Judge Beezzer

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join