It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea could point missile at Japan, Australia etc. Obama reacts..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Originally posted by AaronWilson
No one should care.

The United States launches missiles almost monthly. India, Pakistan both have launched missiles. China has launched missiles. I dont see why the guy on the opposing fenceline is not allowed to play with their toys? Its going to land safely in the ocean like almost all rocket tests. This should not be sinister or nafarious. Why people are so worked up must be from the constant fear and war mongering.

EDIT: Just read on RT news this is a space flight! Why the %$^# should they not be allowed to enter the realm of space? Thats like denying a human being food. Thats just the next logical step to explore when your pretty much blocked in your small country.
edit on 25-3-2012 by AaronWilson because: (no reason given)

Yeah and if their technology was as reliable and not so "Mickey Mouse" maybe. Have a look at NK's previous effort. The others you mentioned have achieved acceptable standards. Accepting NK has the right to to do this is paramount to being a terrorist sympathiser!

Hey guess what, they DO have the right to do this. Everyone else gets to launch what they want, especially the hypocritical United States, however we are going to pick on NK with our buddies. If North Korea was a threat as some would like us to believe, why aren't we at war there instead of Iraq or Afghan, and why are we trying to go to Iran because they 'might' have nukes? North Korea can do what it wants, and no, saying that in no way makes me a supporter of terrorists.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

saying that in no way makes me a supporter of terrorists.

What ever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night. You sure as hell are! Maybe they will come you first!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

actually they will genius...im in south korea right now, in the army. terrorist?

we even joke...that we are a speed bump, and our life expectancy if something starts is approximately 5 minutes. Do you ever have to worry about your life ending soon? I've been to South Korea twice, and fought in Afghanistan...and im a terrorist because i dont believe in our foreign policy...interesting.
edit on 5-4-2012 by SGTSECRET because: added content

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET

actually they will genius...im in south korea right now, in the army. terrorist?

I could tell where you were at as it is clearly written in your Profile info. So you are stating the obvious there. "Blind Freddy" could see that! And yes I still stand by the stance that if you support (or support their right to) this stupid and dangerous test launch that could injure countless people and secondly and much less importantly damage property then you are a terrorist sympathiser. I stand by this 100% . And Genius? maybe it is something you could aspire to one day!

edit on 5-4-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Originally posted by SGTSECRET

I could tell where you were at as it is clearly written in your Profile info. So you are stating the obvious there. "Blind Freddy" could see that! And yes I still stand by the stance that if you support (or support their right to) this stupid and dangerous test launch that could injure countless people and secondly and much less importantly damage property then you are a terrorist sympathiser. I stand by this 100% . And Genius? maybe it is something you could aspire to one day!

Oh my god don't let them launch that satellite to try and improve like the rest of the world, its so scary. I can't believe they think they can try and improve their technology. OHHH and everyone against the United States is a terrorist I guess...the whole 'if you aren't with us you're against us' mentality has obviously gotten to you.

NEWSFLASH: If North Korea is a terrorist state in your eyes, how do you not see your own beloved Nation as one?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Oh my god don't let them launch that satellite to try and improve like the rest of the world

Who said anything about a satellite launch. It is a long range missile test. What a really lame attempt at trying to divert and soften the image of a terrorist led nation (note I said led not the average citizen)

OHHH and everyone against the United States is a terrorist I guess...

Or it's allies, yeah why not!

the whole 'if you aren't with us you're against us' mentality has obviously gotten to you.

So what! Nothing you personally would ever be powerful enough to do anything about!

NEWSFLASH: If North Korea is a terrorist state in your eyes, how do you not see your own beloved Nation as one?

No never!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Suppose your right Australia stays out of everyones business. Weird how you still view NK as a terrorist state though. Makes me wonder if you even know what terrorist means, if you did you would be against so many more Nations around the world.
edit on 5-4-2012 by SGTSECRET because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

if you did you would be against so many more Nations around the world.

There are other terrorist nations and groups in the world not just NK as I have acknowledged here on ATS many a time!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join