It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences. Am I crazy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies
lol Ok i accidentally posted this without an explanation so if you came in before i wrote the explanation, sorry about that. But anyway i feel really silly for posting something like this but i just want to know if anyone has had anything like this happen to them. It all started when i was really young from my earliest memories to about the age of seven. When i was really young would constantly see shadows flying around just randomly

Hi there eyes,

An interesting read........my take on things would be that all those things you mention may not actually be related.......i.e your shadows might be caused by one thing.......and your felling of anxiety something completely different.

For me the shadows is the most interesting, I have a young niece and nephew who did tell me that they did see "shadow people" a few years back.......although when I asked recently whether they still saw them they replied that they didn't.
I have had my own "ghostly" phenomena experience.......or unexplained at least...... my bedsprings bounced up and down of their own accord.
My mother also relates the time when she was a child and she claims to have been visited by her late great grand mother......surely just a hallucination or a figment of her child mind...... only her nanny also was witness to the ghost at the same time (now there is no way of verifying this......but I am pretty confident that my mother wouldn't deliberately lie about it).
Do these things run in the family.......may be.......but it is quite amusing at Christmas time when the question of do ghost exists always seems to crop up.....mainly because my niece and nephews are fascinated by the subject........on the one side we have me and my mum who firmly believe that ghosts exist.......and on the other we have my dad and sister an brother in law.......who firmly don't believe in ghosts........and in the middle my sister's 3 kids...... who are on the fence.

As for your feeling of anxiety.......that could be caused by by many things which are more rationally explained..........perhaps even Vic Tandy's famous explanation of ghostly experiences.....namely infra sound.......which is supposed to make people feel on edge and in certain cases makes them hallucinate or see mysterious entities out of the corner of their eyes.
I myself believe that Infra sound may well explain many "ghost experiences"......but certainly not all......and it doesn't satisfactorily explain my experience or my mum's.

So do ghosts really exist.......I think so.....am I crazy......certainly not!

edit on 28-3-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
My family lived in an old Victorian house for a short period. Everyone, except me, was attacked (chased) by a shadow at one time or another. Both of my younger brothers said it happened while they were in bed. It would come out of the corner of the room, in an ever-expanding fashion, prompting them to run for my parents' room.

Visiting family reported hearing loud noises and wailing at night. Most of the disturbances we best heard in my bedroom. I never heard a thing.

Both of my parents saw an apparition of a young girl. We later found out a 12 year-old girl had been murdered and stuffed into a wall there in the 1920s. Perhaps it was her.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

Whoah thats wild. That definitely tops my experiences lol. I do always feel watched but for me the presence doesnt feel evil just neutral. For me it just feels like im being observed or just living alongside this presence like its just another person that i pass on the street. Not sure if what i said makes any sense to anyone else but just thought i would clear that part up.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
My family lived in an old Victorian house for a short period. Everyone, except me, was attacked (chased) by a shadow at one time or another.

Both of my parents saw an apparition of a young girl. We later found out a 12 year-old girl had been murdered and stuffed into a wall there in the 1920s. Perhaps it was her.

An interesting tale especially about the girl apparition.

Given you were the only one in the family that didn't experience anything, how do you yourself react to your brother and parents reports of shadows and apparitions.........do you firmly believe it was a ghost they experienced or do you think there was perhaps a more "rational" explanation to the events?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

"Another thing that i experience is that i sometimes get like overwhelmed sometimes i dont know why but i will just be doing random stuff like surfing the web and suddenly i get this dark feeling like i am doing something wrong or that im not doing what im supposed to be doing, i feel like i cant breath and my eyes just start to water and im not crying im not even sad just a little confused about what is happening. And i dont think its blood sugar because i know that there is nothing wrong with my blood and idk it could be panic attacks but i just dont feel like that is what it is. I dont know i just feel like a crazy person is there anyone that can relate to any of this?"

Is this sense of confusion as if you were suddenly dropped, as if everything around you, you are great even the smallest thing makes a lot bigger than you, and you feel like you're suddenly forget everything you once knew, just find yourself lost, I'm here with you ... If so then I have seen far too many times in my life. And when we are going to feel really buzzing in my head

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join