It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal experience with inter dimensional being

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I just wanted to reach through the computer screen and give you a hug.

If the shadow didn't hurt you I don't think it wants to, and I hope your depression falls away from you like disrobing a jacket.

Much love to you
XX Amanda

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hello jaku,

Just to make it ok for you.

I'm a Jesus man, and i know for sure there are the unseen. Scripture is wonderful, though folks need not fear for their immortal soul if they live in goodly action. The golden rule.

These unseen things are the works of the forces at play in general. to beware of the mystics and witches are contextual for their day. These forces were there before scripture as well. it may be safer to avoid contact just as a rule, however some were legit meant to be available for the goodly.

The Oliver spirit, just be careful that it doesn't only show up when you are hurt. challenge yourself to channel good vibes and go with the flow of life, instead of against it. if the shadowperson, (hats arent really anything) only appears when you are sad. then tell it to remain away from you unless it can be with you in prayer for god and good.

just some advice.

Much love and light!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

I've had two very similar experiences-- one involving the bathroom door even!

When I was 6, I started waking up to the feeling of cobwebs on my face. As I would open my eyes, I would see a ghastly white disembodied head floating above me, and the cobwebs were actually its wild white hair. ( I now know this was my grandmother, but that's another story). I only tell this part to relate why I developed a fear of the dark. I started asking my mom to leave the bathroom light on and open the door a crack.

Now, the way our 1800's farm house was set up, you had to go through my parents' bedroom and through a bathroom with two doors to get to my room. On the night in question, I saw the bathroom door swing open, and a shadow that was blacker than black was standing there, pointing something at me. At first i thought it was my dad, pointing his finger. But then I realized that this figure appeared BALD, whereas my dad had frizzy hair. My six-year-old mind then reasoned that it must be someone with pantyhose on his head, and what he was pointing at me had to be a gun. I pulled the covers over my head for what seemed to be forever before I got up the nerve to look again. When I did, the figure was gone--- but the door was still OPEN! I ran into my parents' room. My mom was up reading, and my dad was fast asleep. I asked if either of them had been into my room, and my mom said "no," that they had both been reading and sleeping for quite some time.

Fast forward to 36 years of age-- also in an old house. I had a horrible pain in my side and couldn't sleep. I was sure it was my gallbladder, as it had been hurting for days. At 3am, I was about to wake my then-husband and ask him to take me to the hospital. Suddenly, I looked in the doorway, which was now filled with a bright light. Standing in that bright light was a shadow being, blacker than black. So black, it almost had a rendering line around it, like an avatar in a computer game. I was terrified to the core of my being, but I heard myself say, "I'm ready to face you now." I thought, WTF? I'm not ready to face this thing! But it didn't move. I got tired of waiting, and wished it would do whatever it came to do. I heard my voice again say, "I'm ready to face you now.....Mama." At that point I lost consciousness. But the pain was gone. Forever.

I have a number of ideas about these beings. Recently I saw a program wherein a physicist was explaining how a being in an adjoining dimension would appear to us. He took a white sheet, shone a light behind it, and stood behind it-- creating a shadow. That's what I think these things are. They only appear as a shadow because they're in another "membrane," peering into ours. I doubt they're good OR evil inherently. Probably depends on what being you get, sort of like people.

Sorry for such a long post, but this is a subject near and dear to me!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

If you feel there is something' in your room, a presence, something existing in the IR where you cannot see it, just remember that digital cameras can record in the IR spectrum. Always keep a camera next to the bed, inside the pillow case, on a strap around your wrist, anywhere within each. And it's very important when you take photos at night in your house to ensure the flash is turned OFF.

I have done much experimentation and can only capture 'orbs' with the flash on but with the flash off it's a different world all together.

farm7.static.flickr.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
August 27, 2013

Let me preface this by stating that I have been a witness to the 11:11 phenomena daily for the past 3 years. I believe someone is trying to tell me something, and now this message may finally be clear:

Last night, I had an interesting and vivid dream. I was spending time with an old ex-girlfriend and began to notice something odd in all of her pictures. There was a creature hidden in the backdrop of all these pictures. I mustered up the courage to ask her what this creature was, but her reply was, "Please, do not ask." I took her word and we went on with our evening, though it stayed in the back of my mind.

We ended up spending an evening at a man's house who was, frankly, a terrible person. He made many racist remarks, talked about atrocities in jokingly fashion. Not a good hang, but incredibly memorable, as its where this creature and I finally met.

On the sofa where Aimee (my ex girlfriend) was sitting, a metallic, spikey tail came from underneath and tried to eliminate this man, sitting next to her. It stabbed him once, though didn't sustain injury or death. Shock came about both me and the man. I had figured it was this creature in her pictures, based on Aimee's short neglecting response when I originally asked her about it. Fed up and fearful, I demanded, "Show yourself!"

On the computer screen, a jumbled video came about, and it most certainly was this creature I had seen in her pictures. It explained that it was an inter dimensional being. This creature had a stone like face, with patches of fur and close set, small red eyes. It is something I can't describe well, as I've never seen something like it before. The best thing I can compare it to was a distorted Furby toy.

This creature began to explain how we, humans, have driven its species off their maiden land ( Earth) due to its violent, arrogant and ignorant path of existence. It went on to explain that I have one month to research and gain knowledge of the universe. After this month, their species will come to back to Earth to reclaim what was originally theirs. They will wipe out the diseased human population. However, it claimed that if my knowledge as a human surpasses it's knowledge of the universe, it will spare humanity's existence and move on.

Instantly after this piece of information, I woke up in a cold, cold, sweat. Upon waking up, I checked the clock and sure enough, it read 11:11am.

According to my dream encounter, August 27, 2013-September 27, 2013 is the final window of opportunity and ultimate destiny for humanity.

Any similar experiences?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join