It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal experience with inter dimensional being

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I posted some of my experiences I have had with the paranormal, within the last couple days. I decided to write them all down, which really got me to connect the dots. There is no doubt in my mind I've been visited by a non-human being. I'm not really a sci-fye buff and I do not look for these experiences every day, but when you remember all the weird experiences you've had, and add them up, it can really give you some answers. Here is one of my most favorite experiences, I have had with this being, because it was so much "in my face."

One night, I was up sobbing around 2 a.m because of my depression. Between my parents divorce and the bullying at school for being who I was, was really getting to me. My eyes were full of tears and I was replaying a new favorite song over and over again to cry to. At the time I really just wanted to cry myself to sleep. Who doesn't like a good cry once in a while, you know? But I decided to turn off the radio and try to go to sleep for school tomorrow. I left the light on in my bathroom which was connected to my room, just for a nightlight. And as I was sobbing I look up to the bathroom and there was a shadow, in the shape of a human, standing right infront of the doorway of the bathroom. The light should of casted upon it but it was to dark. It disappeared before my eyes, once I saw it. It was like, it wanted me to see it, but it disappeared once I did. The being did not seem nice, or evil, but maybe the being wanted to show me comfort, like "hey, i'm here for you" but I had no idea, maybe it was feeding off my depression. Then, the radio turned on by itself and I turn to turn it off, it was blasting louder than I had it and it was a different song. I was scared beyond belief, I ran out of my room to go sleep on my parents floor.

There was this shop my friends and I would go to. It was a hippie shop, with insense and buddahs, and anything really spiritual for sale. They also had phychic readings. The first time I went the phychic told me, you have a spiritual guide, his name is oliver and he says to tell you "bathroom" and you would know what that meant. I automatically connected the dots, that is when it really got weird to me.

With the religion I grew up in (Christianity) I was always taught that psychic's are of the devil, or speak to demons. As I am grown up now, I know that psychics really believe in the same things I do now, like meditation and spirituality. So, I do not really know what to believe in. I can't tell if this being following me throughout my life is nice or not. I have tried many times to connect with this being through meditation and astral perjection but my tries always fail.

Like I said I am not crazy, nor do I look for these things in every day life. These experiences I am having happen on very, very rare occasions, but when they do happen I make sure to keep them in the back of my mind.

Hope you guys liked the read!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

Hey great story. Tell Oliver to send a buddy my way. And make him loud and obvious too because I listen but I never hear anything!

Hope your depression gets better man.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

i am convinced, there are non-human beings that interact with humans. so, i believe you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
thanks guys, I don't think its such an out-there idea thats why i don't mind posting them. call me crazy, but im pretty sure everyone has at least one thing weird happen to them in there life. Not everything can be explained

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Did like the read. I've had some experiences along these lines, some good, some bad. After a first contact, if that's what your experience was, further contact is more likely, but be careful. Not every higher dimensional entity is your friend! My contact was very involved, to put it mildly. Eventually I'll post a thread about it, after some more experience here, but for now, just the occasional hint or reply to those who may have experienced similar things.

One thing I found, is that if you get to the level of actual interaction/conversation with such entities, some sort of clue or sign, or even an emotion or mood, might be set up to facilitate further contact. Be sure that you want further contact, and I can't stress this enough. If your visitors are benign or good, they will never try to interfere with your will or actions, letting you make your own decisions. Less benign entities might try to own your decisions, if you know what I mean!

edit on 25-3-2012 by godspetrat because: grammar.

edit on 25-3-2012 by godspetrat because: grammar.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by godspetrat

I definitively know what you mean.

This wasn't my first contact, as I said it was my favorite one though cause it was so much in my face, and then what that psychic said. This being has been in and out since I was a very young child I believe. The being is always a black silohette of a person, and is still for a split second, and will disappear before my eyes. Never any communication. I don't know if the being means to scare me or not, I hardly ever see it but when I do I make a mental note of it. after going to the phycic I have started to believe that the being is for good, as he has been around for so long but has never hurt me, or done anything really to scare me. I just get a little startled when someone else is around me when I think no one is there.
I would like to start communication, I invite the being into my dreams for contact, making sure to only allow good and light into my presence. But still I never get a straight up answer.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Well, there is one sort of entity that people throughout history have often reported seeing, but almost never communicating with, and that is what we commonly call a ghost! Ghosts seem seldom to talk. Of course, I have no idea if this is the case with your interactions; maybe it is another sort of interdimensional entity who has chosen not to communicate verbally. Whatever "he" is, seems harmless. Have you attempted communication? (Oh yes, I see now that you have. It is good to take the precaution of expressing only positivity when you invite, as you are doing.)

My feeling about ghosts, BTW, is that they may well exist, but that it is not the dead person's actual soul; that has moved on. Rather, a ghost is like a reflection, or part of the consciousness that for whatever reason is still tied to the place where that particular incarnation ended.

edit on 25-3-2012 by godspetrat because: clarification.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I don't know if I would call him a ghost. When I think of ghost I think of see through, and maybe some personal features. This being has followed me through moves, so it isn't staying at the place it died, or incarnated.

It looks exactly like this:
farm5.static.flickr.com...

they call it shadow people. I have read into shadow people, but usually shadow people are seen with top hats? This being doesn't wear a hat, it just looks like the shape of a human, in complete shadow. Is there any methods you, or anyone would tell me to try when it comes to communicating. I have tried asking it mentally to come into my dreams, but that hasn't worked.

This being is deffinitly not someone I have personally ever known. The being has followed me since my youngest years of life, there have really only been two moments were I have actually really seen him. Once when I was around 5 or 6 and the night I talked about in this posts when I was 15 or 16.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
I'm not really a sci-fye buff and I do not look for these experiences every day

I stopped here. It might be my own ignorance but this set off a gut feeling that I could not ignore. Good luck with your "experiences".

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

What? I was just saying I am not really into these things, and I only speak about these experiences rarely? If you wanted to stop reading my posts then don't leave a comment.. I am only trying to share

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I've seen something similar to that as a child, though my later experiences are much more involved and do include conversation. If it is following you through life, probably not a ghost! Ghosts also have been reported to stay in the approximate place of death (like the castle and castle grounds; Woooo!) and so don't have to actually stand still. Whatever your friend is, it is interested in you, is interacting though not verbally, and seems to me to be good. The bad ones are a lot more pushy and invasive.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Thank you! I agree with you, I don't think the being has ever actually intentionally tried to scare me. I think it might be nice too. Thank you for sharing

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You're welcome! It's actually good to be a part of the "club" of those who have had contacts beyond the "usual" or "normal." It's hard to convince people who have never had such contacts, but not me, believe me!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I am beginning to think ghosts are mere "Tulpas" which is and eastern word for a thought form.....
These thought forms are created by intense trauma, to the one doing the dying usually....they are able to creat thought forms of themselves unknowingly, through the intense emotional strain of the manner of their passing as it were....
These Tulpas remain on earth and are shadowy thought forms, trapped in their own sort of time bubble......

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

very interesting, i'll have to look into that. thank you for sharing

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

As I hinted in my replies to the OP, I have a similar idea of ghosts. If something a little more than human (interdimensional is actually a pretty accurate term, I think) is one's contact, there will be some sort of interaction, whether verbal or otherwise. Ghosts don't seem to talk, and the form, or thought form disappears when confronted with a living human.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
“But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons” (1 Tim 4:1)

"Apart from the Ouija Board, we also have cases of hauntings where the haunting spirit (a demon) poses as a human ghost.  On the surface there appears nothing malevolent whatsoever.  Lurking beneath, however, and often using preternatural powers to entice the already curious onlookers to further curiosity, there lies the demon that longs to take ground from us – to gain a better foothold in our lives.  Once the demon has tempted the curious with the insatiable desire to find out more about the afterlife, and in particular the spirit that haunts the home, it has set the stage for the next act:  Namely, the committing of the sin of communicating with the dead (Deut 18:11). oswc.org...

As Christ would say, truly there is nothing new under the sun. A hundred websites will confirm the above because it's happens so many times. They are preying on your vulnerability and enticing you to sin and to break away from obeying God. They often approach in the same way, enticing you to make the next step. Just as you did. You sound very young without any understanding of scripture and the reality of the spiritual world. Instead you are seeking your answers from the new age spirituality which all stems from gurus, yogis and shamans in a myriad of pic-n-mix religion derived from 'channeling' these entities. Do you know that Revelation states that one of the ways that Mystery Babylon leads the nations astray is by 'pharmakeia'? Do you know that this means poison/mind altering drugs as often used in meditation/occultism? Every single New Age mantra and dogma can be traced right back to channeled beings and 'ascended masters'. It's because these things mess with the mind. I think that you mentioned that you have been experiencing some depression and then this 'thing' comes along
Do you see any connection?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

My mistake. You're right. I shouldn't have commented.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It may be you guide or guardian angel or something like that, or some other being. I´ve seen what you saw in the bathroom, and some other things. I saw a very defined silhouette near my bed like shadow people, although I too don´t think it´s that. I also saw 3 blurry ones at the same time while meditating on various ocations, they would come and just watch me. The best one was the only time I meditated with a mantra, I later learned that mantras are a bit “dangerous” at the beginning. I saw the face of a woman two inches from my face, for 2 or 3 seconds, just appeared and disappeared. She didn´t do anything, just stayed there with a serious expression. The best thing is the quality, it wasn´t blurry or dark, I saw her like in super high definition, as if reality is a black and white old tv and she was in a full hd one. She was glowing and had violet eyes, not the iris, the entire eyes. Great experience. Later learned that she probably showed up to stop me from what I was doing because I was not ready then.

About asking for contact in dreams I´ve read it´s very rare, you can have all the contact you want while meditating, but contact in dreams seem to be extremely rare, don´t know why.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by damaku
It may be you guide or guardian angel or something like that, or some other being. I´ve seen what you saw in the bathroom, and some other things. I saw a very defined silhouette near my bed like shadow people, although I too don´t think it´s that. I also saw 3 blurry ones at the same time while meditating on various ocations, they would come and just watch me. The best one was the only time I meditated with a mantra, I later learned that mantras are a bit “dangerous” at the beginning. I saw the face of a woman two inches from my face, for 2 or 3 seconds, just appeared and disappeared. She didn´t do anything, just stayed there with a serious expression. The best thing is the quality, it wasn´t blurry or dark, I saw her like in super high definition, as if reality is a black and white old tv and she was in a full hd one. She was glowing and had violet eyes, not the iris, the entire eyes. Great experience. Later learned that she probably showed up to stop me from what I was doing because I was not ready then.

About asking for contact in dreams I´ve read it´s very rare, you can have all the contact you want while meditating, but contact in dreams seem to be extremely rare, don´t know why.

Starred your post, because though it is not exactly in line with my own experiences, still it is in line somewhat! I have looked into Taoist meditation with some help from the more experienced, though probably not enough.

I do have dreams which are so real and extraordinary as to perhaps be real contacts. Here's one gem: I had a dream in which I was a mouse. Yeah, my avatar and screen name proclaim proudly that I like rats (and other rodents), but I wasn't a real mouse, I was an animated mouse in a Disneyesque movie! The first part of the dream involved being swept down a river pursued by a snake, and then I found myself in a sort of perfect world. It really was like some peaceful town from a Disney movie, where everyone loves each other except for the possible misanthropic villain (suppose that was the snake).

Anyway, though dreams fade a bit after waking, my other mouse friends and I consoled each other after our escape from the scary snake, and then I went to meet a totally human character, who turned out to be...

my animator! Very nice old lady. She told me some moral to the effect that I had been created for a purpose, even if my movie didn't do so well at the box office. True story, or dream, as it were!
edit on 26-3-2012 by godspetrat because: clarification.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join