It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Horn: My name is Michael Horn, and I represent Billy Meier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Introduction from Michael Horn, regarding Billy Meier

The Billy Meier contacts are either the biggest, most impenetrable hoax, spanning 62 years, or the most important story in all of human history. There�s really no other possibility. And if it�s ever shown to be a hoax I simply want to know how he did it, not theoretically but demonstrably. For those who are unfamiliar with the Meier case, and/or not up to date on the information in it, I recommend reading all of the articles at www.theyfly.com... so that we don't have to take time from this discussion to get everybody current, or to again answer the more basic questions about the case. This is not to say that challenges are not welcome, I just ask that you be knowledgeable about what has been proved or disproved, and/or what I claim has been proved or disproved, up until now. This also means that, if you think that Meier�s UFO photos are faked, you familiarize yourself with the miserable performance of the top international professional skeptics who claimed that they were an �easily duplicated hoax�, accepted my challenge to duplicate just one photo and one film segment, and then, three years later could only come up with six quaint little photos of UFO models that they publicly refused to have tested according to the same strict standards that Meier�s were, and which established their authenticity. We are, by the way, still waiting for their film. Should you be able to do a better job please submit your photos for said evaluation and then we�ll have something to talk about. You can find an overview of the photo analysis and protocols at www.theyfly.com along with the sounds of the UFO (free for downloading) and an overview of the analysis of the sounds. So far, all of Meier�s evidence remains irreproducible to this day. You might also want to familiarize yourself with the information regarding the metal alloy samples given to, and then turned over by, Meier for analysis. According to patent holding IBM scientist Marcel Vogel, who examined the alloys, they were not made by any process available to him on earth. You�re certainly welcome to fire away once you know what you�re talking about. Beyond the physical evidence, Meier has transcribed and published an abundance of prophetically accurate, scientific and world event-related information, mainly from the alleged extraterrestrial Plejaren, which spans nearly 50 years. This is an unparalleled body of what has, so far, proven to be impeccably accurate and enormously diverse information. And much of the prophetic information is, indeed, quite dire. (See: nexusmagazine.com...) While many people seem to crave contact with ETs, for whatever reasons, the difficulty that Meier has had (19 documented assassination attempts) in presenting this dilution, this indirect evidence of contact, is sufficient to demonstrate that the greater mass of humanity is not even remotely ready for such an occurrence. Bound up as we are in wars and blood lust, meaningless political charades, delusional, archaic religious beliefs and plain stupidity, it appears that it will be some time before we are �human beings� enough for such interactions, at least with these Plejaren. While the UFO, ET and technological material is highly interesting, I have come to the conclusion that the case is actually more about our future survival and that the reason for the decades of prophetically accurate information was to establish a foundation of credibility sufficient to warrant our careful examination of the information in the Henoch Propheices and other documents. Also, please keep in mind that this case has absolutely nothing to do with channeling, so-called �ascension�, space brothers, ascended masters, angels or any other New Age, cultic, religiously based nonsense. The material has nothing to do with, nor does it encourage, beliefs, rituals, superstitions, etc. It is grounded in plain, harsh, truth and logic. This doesn�t mean that either Meier or the Plejaren are any sort of perfect beings. They�re not. They�re human beings who make human mistakes and they only ask that we take responsibility for our own lives and stop turning it over to incompetent, moronic, power hungry �leaders�. Should we continue to abdicate our responsibility to ourselves and our planet they warned that a third world war could erupt as early as 2006 - 2008, and that the results of this global catastrophe would obliterate 2/3 of the world�s population and make great portions of the planet, including the Northern Hemisphere, uninhabitable for a long time to come. And, while many Americans appear to have an allergic reaction to the notion that any evil could be done in our name, the Plejaren and Meier are plainly, politically incorrect enough to state that, in accordance with the laws of cause and effect, should the U.S. not change its aggressive military policies significantly, it will be the actions of our country that will be largely to blame for such a cataclysmic war. Now that we�ve established such a cheerful context for our conversation�let the games begin.

Supporting links and information (from ATS Admin)

Click for: Google Search Results Click for: Google Images Search (administrative note) This thread will be locked for 24 hours to allow members to gather research, and Michael to free his schedule.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Billy Meier Community Interview is Now OPEN! Please prefix your thread subjects with "Michael Horn:" to help our guest and members better find the threads specific to the Billy Meier and Michael Horn interview. Remember, decorum is the rule of the day. Please Follow Our Rules and discuss, debate, disagree, agree, and exchange ideas in a civilized and polite way.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Horn, I have followed your work for a very long time and appreciate all that you do. I don't have a question for you right now except when is the last time you saw Billy?

Norm from Florida says hello.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
mr. horn please don't forget this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks...

top topics

join