It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wells Fargo Won't Turn Over Documents To Feds: Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sadly for America and the rest of the world, this is just another reveal in the continuing saga of the fruad perputrated by the American financial system and which history is likely to show as the greatest financial failure in America .

www.huffingtonpost.com... -investigation_n_1378110.html?ref=topbar

SAN FRANCISCO -- Federal securities regulators are asking a federal court to order Wells Fargo & Co. to turn over documents in an investigation of the bank's sale of $60 billion in mortgage-backed securities.

NOTE: I am leaving now for birthday lunch with my grandchildren and will return in a few hours. Please leave your comments and I will rejoin you later.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

Here, fixed your link:

Wells Fargo Won't Turn Over Documents To Feds: Report

Now let's see who has the sharper teeth...Wells Fargo or the regulators?

edit on 25-3-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

i predict wells fargo has the sharpest teeth. they're altering the documents as we speak.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

Well Fargo would have to be able to find the documents first, remember?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Thank you for fixing my link Loam... star for you...

I agree with you and bean, Wells Fargo has been hurriedly shredding info for along time to "FIX" the documents... Lets just hope there are enough duplicate documents in the public hands to hang these bastiges...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I ran a thread a while back...".Wells Fargo, and Wachovia convicted of money laundering......"
Aparently there was a lot of cartel money keeping some banks alive back then....the temptation to get into the money laundering end pretty strong........
The both of these institutions doubtfully paid restitution to the amount they actually made im sure.....
Just more criminality in the business world....
The difference between organised crime, and corporate business is getting harder to see........................

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

They were fined $134mil for laundering $354bil

Truly amazing

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukWolf

Truly amazing

No kidding. It's more cost effective to ignore the law and risk getting caught then to be honest. The fines are way less than the ill gotten revenue to make it worth the while especially if no one is ever at risk for imprisonment.

Tis why we are in this mess...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I ran a thread a while back...".Wells Fargo, and Wachovia convicted of money laundering......"
Aparently there was a lot of cartel money keeping some banks alive back then....the temptation to get into the money laundering end pretty strong........
The both of these institutions doubtfully paid restitution to the amount they actually made im sure.....
Just more criminality in the business world....
The difference between organised crime, and corporate business is getting harder to see........................

Hey Stirling... hope I didn't double up on your thread, I did a search but nothing came up for Wells Fargo so I made this one.
Regardless, thanks for posting this information as I had no idea about the cartel money, but it doesn't suprise me at all.
And I agree, there is little difference between our financial institutions and our mafia and now we see cartel money too.
If you have any more info please feel free.
I have rather made a pet project to not let these rat bastiges get away with it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

To anyone who has dropped by, I apoligize for not having been here today.

My grandkids came over to take me to birthday dinner and they just left.

Back now to contribute.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Truly amazing

Thank you for the info ukWolf... almost seems like a slap on the hand, doesn't it. Money laundering is a federal offense, yet a bank gets away with it with a fine.

Just doesn't seem right huh?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You think Wells Fargo are bad?

Wait until they start to investigate Goldmann Sucks and Skank of America.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Truly amazing

No kidding. It's more cost effective to ignore the law and risk getting caught then to be honest. The fines are way less than the ill gotten revenue to make it worth the while especially if no one is ever at risk for imprisonment.

Tis why we are in this mess...

Had you and I been involved in a simple drug deal with a cartel MemoryShock, we both would like be in jail today.

So the question I ask: how does anyone, business or organization get away with this in this country. Where is our government? It sounds to me like the DEA and our government were secretly involved in this somehow attempting to track or trace cartel monies????

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
You think Wells Fargo are bad?

Wait until they start to investigate Goldmann Sucks and Skank of America.

Babybunnies.... I pray they investigate them all and ... well, let justice prevail....

The financial industry has destroyed our lives, and the 'trickle down' from this travesty will financially haunt generations of my and your family.

top topics

join