It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Thoughts Determine the Quality of our Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
A belief system among an individual is a powerful force; the way the conscious mind assesses the belief is interconnected with how your
five senses react to a specific energy.
For example, the way a human being assesses a favorite food, the more scrutinizing and pleasureful it is to the person. An unfavorable food becomes very discreet and dissatisfying.
All it takes is an idea, and whether or not to remain faithful to it -- the idea molds the entire belief system.
Children have very sensitive reactions to many forms of energy; this is why their belief system is easily molded by western influence and even parental figures.
Children are born into this world with the true feeling of life and bliss; yet that feeling can easily dissipate away if the child removes this perspective they have on life: Oneness.
(Side note: Human minds are like parasites; they can infiltrate another person's belief system and plant a new idea, an idea that can very well lead to the loss of a person's oneness with the universe, and the inability to see truth through your pineal gland.)
The majority of adults have adapted a consistent belief system, and will have significant difficulty allowing change in their life.
There are infinite possibilities in this universe -- So vast and overwhelming; energy constantly flowing throughout different planes of existence.
Try believing there is so much more to life; that the life I've been living is consciously driven by poor influences other than thyself. A change is needed in my life, and it will be time to awaken; awaken onto higher levels of consciousness and thinking.
However malicious, malevolent, or parasitical the influences are, take responsibility for your spiritual being and begin evolving yourself into a new mindset.
Believing in yourself is all you have to do in order to become an awakened spirit; life will have truth and meaning embedded in it, and your spirit will always remember it subconsciously.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Observation changes reality, and the world becomes a strange place on the subatomic level, it could very well be the entirety of everything exist because we observe it.

So who knows, the time may come when Scientist are looking at the ancient philosophies saying "Wow they where right all along"

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

It's even crazier to say each perspective of the approximately 7 billion people on Earth are unique, and different. Science is understanding the contents of what's inside the box. Metaphysics is understanding what's outside the box

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In a different fashion this is being discussed now ,, maybe you might want to speak here also,, as I like what you have posted so far, but did not want to duplicate my thoughts on two threads. Great thinking

Another ATS thread here.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

I used to have a very "science" oriented view of the universe, used to think much of the metaphysical stuff was "new age hippie crystal BS" my own words.

Until I had experience with a "Shamanistic" substance, even if the experience was 100% in my own head, the things I saw opened me up to the fact we just don't know crap about the world around us.

Add to that the fact that the human brain may just be a quantum computer of some kind and who knows what may be out there and possible.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
double
edit on 25-3-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Thank you I'd be glad to post insight on that thread; it seems convoluted and over analyzed though...With all due respect, my thread is unique and sticks to the thread title, as the other thread bounces back and forth between TPTB conspiracies and Quantum physics.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

More like an electromagnetic computer
and congrats on your spiritual experience that opened a realm of new perspective for you! Maybe you should post it and see how others like myself can relate to it. I wonder what that substance was..can you scramble the letters in saliva to get the answer? lolll
edit on 25-3-2012 by sgspecial19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That is why I like your thread,, because I really am more about the quantum physics of such thought myself.
I am putting it out there because we both know how threads go and come,, and I would like to keep this line of thinking out there in the forefront if possible. Have to get ready for work,, so when I return will post my thoughts here also. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Sounds like a plan! Will keep the metaphysical insight coming and spread the awareness too..Looking forward to your insight on the topic

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That'd do it...

There is a Indian Vedanta philosophy that describes some of what I saw, it has to do with the oneness of the universe, it basically is the Namaste thing, that we each represent the manifestation of the will of god, that we are all connected.

Which if the big bang is true, we all came from the same atoms, and with quantum entanglement we would at the very building blocks that make us up be connected with everything else in the universe.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The observer effect has only been demonstrated on the sub-atomic level, on matter. Rather or not it appertains to ideas, shared beliefs and concepts is still yet to be known; my belief is that it does not. 1 malicious idea or lie implanted into the minds of the peons, for whatever reason, cannot take the place of the initial perceived reality. That is, history can't be changed. A lie can only effect the future.

Science will soon ask the question:

What came first, the observer or the matter?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
The observer effect has only been demonstrated on the sub-atomic level, on matter. Rather or not it appertains to ideas, shared beliefs and concepts is still yet to be known; my belief is that it does not. 1 malicious idea or lie implanted into the minds of the peons, for whatever reason, cannot take the place of the initial perceived reality. That is, history can't be changed. A lie can only effect the future.

Science will soon ask the question:

What came first, the observer or the matter?

Brilliant! I like you and the way you think differently.

If Science asked me that question, I would say the observant came first!! God created the matter and we are kinda stuck in it - as flesh bags or whatever. But we're also overstanding through similarity and by complementing each other. Compliments to the chef of knowledge

top topics

join