It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney’s Deep Ties to Mossad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Satan is a metaphor for world control using fear. Santorum is apart of this plot, just as his fellow running mates are. Listen how he talks about it. You may think he is denouncing Satan, i feel like he is bragging.

I call that TPTB but I understand what you mean…maybe one in the same!

I think Santorum is merely a Christian fundamentalist whose religious beliefs drive is actions. I think he’s sincere and, to a certain extent, I tend to agree with what he said in the video you posted. I believe there is a ‘good’ and ‘evil’ and I think he believes he’s on the right side, though I don’t agree that religious doctrine trumps the constitution. If he feels the way he does I don’t have a problem with it provided he doesn’t try to impose his morality and religious ideology on Americans.

edit on 25-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think you might be starting from a faulty premise here.... Romney and the rest of them may very well have political and financial ties back to shady support out of Israel but Romney's heart belongs to Salt Lake City. I would never, ever forget or underestimate that. That isn't what turns me off about him and I have no personal issue with a Mormon candidate. We've had everything else....that alone isn't a deal breaker.

He definitely wouldn't be of mixed loyalty though. Unless the Mormon Church has gone all soft and warm and fuzzy lately (lol.. yeah..not them) then they would't be near as tolerant of a cafeteria follower like so many others are in other Faiths. I think we can safely say we know what Romney has first allegiance to for his Faith. Israel is 2nd place on this race, IMO.

When you say he has first allegiance to his faith, well, that scares me. So would Romney be running the country or would Thomas S. Monson, the Latterday Saint Church prophet and president be running it through him? This is the one who they look up and listen to. Since he's considered a profit, I mean prophet, they believe God speaks through him.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He must have a deep allegiance to the Israelis because otherwise he wouldn’t be getting the royal treatment he is today. I'm not so sure his religious ideals supersede his greed.

As the saying goes….Power Corrupts – Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.

To the Faithful believers, *EVERYTHING* comes second to Religion. Mormon's live that more than most because of the active preparation for disaster that members participate in as core Church Doctrine. They all do...but the point is, Mormon's are definitely no less committed than anyone else.

I think there is one big question to ask and get an answer to on Romney and the depth of his Faith....if anyone cares to ask. How much does he make vs. How much does he Tithe? Does he play the same stupid games with Tithe to the Church as he does ..as everyone does.. with income taxes?? If the answer is yes, then religion is just a political tool to him and he's scum. If he walks the walk, so to speak and follows the Mormon Church's no nonsense attitude on that matter, then I'd say he can be taken at his word for his values.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is getting absurd.

Christians control a number of big media outlets and broadcasting stations, and if we blink and squint just right we can probably connect Christians to the Jesuit military order and to Opus Dei. We can follow rabbit trails and suggestions and people's names and political contributions and find out that we've got Catholics With Money supporting Ron Paul and Hindus With Money supporting Rick Santorum.

We could probably look at each of those names and find that -- if we connect enough networks -- Ron Paul has a connection to the Mossad.

There's a game called "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" which shows how closely we are all connected. You can connect anyone to anything but that doesn't mean there's a real contact there.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He must have a deep allegiance to the Israelis because otherwise he wouldn’t be getting the royal treatment he is today. I'm not so sure his religious ideals supersede his greed.

As the saying goes….Power Corrupts – Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.

To the Faithful believers, *EVERYTHING* comes second to Religion. Mormon's live that more than most because of the active preparation for disaster that members participate in as core Church Doctrine. They all do...but the point is, Mormon's are definitely no less committed than anyone else.

I think there is one big question to ask and get an answer to on Romney and the depth of his Faith....if anyone cares to ask. How much does he make vs. How much does he Tithe? Does he play the same stupid games with Tithe to the Church as he does ..as everyone does.. with income taxes?? If the answer is yes, then religion is just a political tool to him and he's scum. If he walks the walk, so to speak and follows the Mormon Church's no nonsense attitude on that matter, then I'd say he can be taken at his word for his values.

What does this tell you about his faith? The guy shares many of the same donors as Obama (big money Wall Street lobbyists), he’s had millions of dollars pour in from companies that surprisingly disappear right afterwards, and he’s a serial flip flopper who has changed his position on numerous issues (likely because he was paid to do so). Couple those things with the fact that he’s had a 20+ year relationship with a well connected Israeli Intelligence agent who now just so happens to run his former company and you’ve got one SHADY CHARACTER in my book.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join