It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Ancient Alien Animals Brought To Earth For Man To Domesticate?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by IAMTAT

'AS IT WAS TOLD TO ME BY THE UNIVERSE'

If...it was not for the whale, bat, and dolphin, man would not have blue printed the matrix into the evolved SONAR that you humans use today.

If…it were not for the ant, and termite, humans would not even have knowledge of underground structures, tunnels, subways and other hives that have been built amongst your planet.

If for not the whale, humans would not have the blueprint necessary to build a submarine to travel under water. >>>>> As well as sonar.

If not for the birds design, you humans would not have the evolved knowledge of flight, so there for humans would not be flying>>>>as well as the sonar that’s needed.>>‘bat whale and dolphin’

If not for the dragonfly, helicopters would be obsolete from the matrix.

If not for the ‘2 antennas on insects‘, then man would not have developed communication or have the blue print to put antennas on the television.

If not for the horse, then man would not have blue printed the thought of riding on ‘4‘,therefore the cars would not have been evolved and blue printed into the matrix.

Life is much more complicated and exotic then you might think…its funny how the humans think they really did something or.. so what your saying huh ,that animals are aliens or something, your going to get me in the funny farm,your going to get us banned from this site,I hope they find out about what you are please don’t iterrupt me when explaining to your humans about past history,no im tired im scared somebody help///help ,e ka87shnm,dmn

We put the animals down here so the blue print could be laid out for the evolved future of your matrix so that help help this thing is in my(787rbhelp

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Cats are alien I'll bet.Just look at them...watching you.Slit eyes like a reptile and seeming pleased they made you mad.They know what you're saying but they will not do it.Insidious little beings monitoring humanity.

Wow, I can just about agree with that! My family always had cats when I was growing up, and I always liked them, but in the past few months I have had a cat that has "adopted" me. She was someone else's, and they left a note on my door to that effect (with no contact information) but have given up, since the cat has made her choice.

I am a single man living alone. I like the cat (her name is apparantly Dottie, but I don't like that name and am just calling her cat for now), but she sure is demanding. Fickle about food and attention, etc. I much prefer my rat. (The rat in my avatar is the rat I had two rats before my present one, Yoda.)

Cats seem alien, at least, because they have been bred over thousands of years to take whatever they can get from humans! Rats, on the other hand, have been bred for scientific research. When you rescue one from a pet shop, it is just happy to be alive and loved, and loves you back no matter what you give it. None of this "how dare you give me Fancy Feast Beef when I wanted Chicken" or the constant scratching on the computer room door when I have it closed because I want to smoke a pipe.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
At last it all makes sense.......THE PLATAPUS....no seriously i can believe it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I did a thread a while back along the same topic lines, in case anyone wants to read it. I think it is relevant to this thread.

Bread Wheat: Gift From the Gods?

edit on 26-3-2012 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by Swills

I was refering to Sitchin's translation from The Lost Book Of Enki.
I will try to find the exact quote to post here. If anyone can find it sooner...please post.

Unfortunately then, that is where you went wrong. Sitchin creates some very interesting fiction that has little to no basis in reality - good for when you want to take mind somewhere but not for any basis of reality.

ETA:

Sorry Swills, see you beat me to it.......by several pages!
Guess i should really read all the responses before i respond!
edit on 26-3-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Thank you. I really enjoyed your thread. I was surprised that it didn't get more of a reaction.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Since you state up front that you deny ignorance, I won't try to convince you otherwise of your statement that the speed with which man developed the arts of mining, refining and metalworking is not surprising.
It's not surprising to me, based on the things I wrote on my previous post.

As each person has their own "surprise levels" I don't see any problem with other people being surprised by that or by other things.

Respectfully, we will have to disagree on that point.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks, ArMap.
I appreciate your insights and opinions.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You guys make some really valid points. Out of your information, came a question.

Why would man start farming, to begin with???

No other creature (maybe im wrong) farms. If we evolved from a "wild" ancestor, at what point would we farm? I assume we would just continue to be "hunter-gatherers" eating meat and plants,,,hearding, i can understand, farming,,,as an "evolutionary" process,,,,,i can not

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
since there is no record of animals predating 13,000 years, this must be true

I can't think of any other explanation

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by consigliere

I can definitely concede that if (and the evidence is pretty firm) a near extinction level event occurred about 11,500 BC., then whatever survivors there were at the time would have embarked upon something of a mass- cathartic innovative expansion in order to survive the completely new environment in which they then found themselves.

Hunter-gatherers finding their game significantly reduced, would have been forced to turn to farming grains and livestock to adapt and survive.

Since practically all of these new disciplines and skills seem to appear around 10,000 BC., this would allow for something like a 1,500 year long creative renaissance to take place. A smaller case in point would be our own more recent intellectual and creative expansion after the traumatic Dark Ages.

Crisis breeds opportunity and creative order.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
You guys make some really valid points. Out of your information, came a question.

No other creature (maybe im wrong) farms. If we evolved from a "wild" ancestor, at what point would we farm? I assume we would just continue to be "hunter-gatherers" eating meat and plants,,,hearding, i can understand, farming,,,as an "evolutionary" process,,,,,i can not

Ants - they farm and cultivate mushrooms. I have also read a report last year about them using a type of insect as, basically, cattle (kept in "pens", etc). I will post the link if i can find it. Obviously, they also build cities and towns and have a military. Next step, advanced technology - all hail the Ant overlords!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
since there is no record of animals predating 13,000 years, this must be true

I can't think of any other explanation

Is that sarcasm? (sensors not working today)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Hi,
Not to get off point in this thread, but I have to address your apparently out-of-hand dismissal of Mr. Sitchin; I assume, because he has been a popular author and researcher on an unorthodox and controversial subject.

Of course, everyone is entitled to his opinion but, say what you will about the body of his work, Mr. Sitchin was undeniably an expert scholar in the study and translation of ancient sumerian cuneiform writings; perhaps one of only 100 individuals on this planet.

On a related note, I had the great honor to get to know Zecharia Sitchin personally. I spent many fascinating hours talking with him, sharing his thoughts, ideas and aspirations for future research projects. Please take my word on this, this passionate and highly-intellectual man was absolutely no 'whacko'; he was brilliant, energetic...and inspiring. His recent passing was a great loss.

edit on 26-3-2012 by IAMTAT because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Sorry for being so dismissive, each to their own. Personally, i find it hard work believing his more "out there" theories but as you say, he is also a scholar in certain fields.

Modern agricultural animals are the result of thousands of years of cross breeding. If you wish to extrapolate other "farm" animals, you will also see that cattle (cows / bulls) do not exist naturally - they are the result of originally domesticating aurochs and then cross breeding. Some research revealed last year that humans didn't develop the enzymes for processing dairy milk until around 7'000 years ago, suggesting that as the process continues and we come up with more breeds, there will be further evolution - i would add though that this research is open to interpretation! (as is everything else in the scientific community).

The process with Aurochs is currently being reversed, with people trying to back breed (or whatever the term is) modern cattle to get back to Aurochs - there has been success in this field too.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Thanks, Flavian.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
If there really were Annunaki, perhaps they simply discovered that sheep were really tasty. Things that are staples in our diets today were once undiscovered and on the other side of the oceans, you know.

If they were really Annunaki, anything they ate from Earth would kill them. They wouldn't have evolved a tolerance for the compounds and minerals in our food supply and would be poisoned.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Perhaps,...hence the possible need to import sheep and other highly-evolved grains from their original planet.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Keep in mind that the people of ancient mesopotamia were fully aware of the fact that their god(s) looked very human, walked amoung them, had sex with them, ate, drank, fought amoung themselves and had a lust for gold and luxury.
Naturally to the mesopotamians, if they were to make an offering to their gods, they would have offerred up something they knew would be to that god's taste and liking.

It's not, then, too surprising that people of that time would be accustomed to offerring sacrificial lambs, as they associated sheep directly with their gods.
edit on 26-3-2012 by IAMTAT because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by consigliere

Ants - they farm and cultivate mushrooms. I have also read a report last year about them using a type of insect as, basically, cattle (kept in "pens", etc). I will post the link if i can find it. Obviously, they also build cities and towns and have a military. Next step, advanced technology - all hail the Ant overlords!

Thanks Flavian,,,thats cool,,,i will check it out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join