It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth's or Lies by Alien's about what is to happen.........????????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I can only try to answer questions I feel I know of:

NullVoid......... I have tried to explan about myself here and have only been insulted in past times so I don't really like to get into it full force anymore BUT I will tell things if I feel it is needed. With me I am like the person standing on the outside looking into two locations here and there so to say. When I have been shown and told things thoughout my many years I have learned that it doesn't come in order and it takes a long time (at least it did for me) to realize I had to put my pieces of the puzzle together in order as best as I could. I will say this, I hold a lot of sadness within me but I understand this is the way it is and there is nothing I can do for now and yes there are Aliens & UFO's I just call them Beings and the ships it easier that's all.

isyeye & mamaJ......... I guess I do have to remember there are new members here all the time and they won't pick up or sense my writings for that I am sorry. I hate to get into this because it is just basically and finally coming forth but I will just put it out and it is what it is. First I want to say this deals with Religion and I don't really like to get into this but you asked and I am going to tell as I know of it from what I .........

God(s) from Heaven are really certain Beings from the skies they are really known as our Creator's or the Elders they are extremely tall white Beings that look similar to the Grey's .....there are many different Beings parallel to us and let's leave that as that at least for now.

Allsee ..I am usually shown and told this by the one I would call my Teacher why? because I agreed to do a job here and that's all I am getting into now. I understand many a Human get mad when I use the would stupid and I also do not like that word but it was not used to insult this race it was a word used knowing that I would understand. I see things our way and their way and to be honest to the ones I am talking of they are superior and we would be slow or stupid ....they know there is more good here them bad this is also a reason this race is worth helping. I have been told that the entire Earth is monitored and protected we are (EARTH) as they say a Laboratory. We are like babies in the Universe they guide us in their ways (plant the seeds and watch and wait for them to grow) We are responsible for ourselves. I believe when you speak of fear this is natural for a Human but I believe there are things that are misunderstood for example ........when a Grey takes you and he uses control on you maybe just maybe he does that for "his own protection" There are as I said before different Species that are parallel tall,short fat,thin GOOD,BAD and all different colors...with the Greys did it ever occur that in time we might just be thee.

From my understanding something is to happen here that was NOT supposed to have happened (ELE) this is why they have come back to observe and save all they can by lessoning the blow. All I can do is share I don't know when but I do know what to ook for and it will take time it won't happen all at once. I don't know if it will take months or years all I know is it's coming and the ones that have been transferred here to help will know what to do when it is time.

mountaingirl1111 hello.....Maybe it's that your dreams just haven't come to fruition yet In your 2nd dream you mentioned Philly well I live outside Philly maybe what you saw was a false flag.

Eyesonthe skies what you wrote might be correct

I hope I explained things somewhat and that what I wrote will be taken the way I mean for it to be taken. If I missed a question I am sorry and let me know.

To be honest I usually do not start threads because you need to own up and be responsible for the time needed to respond.

I know people here at ATS like to use the term fearmongering but it's like everything else no matter which way you go you are wrong and believe me I hope what I wrote in my OP is wrong but only time will tell.

My best
edit on 25-3-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just want to add if I mixed any post with names please forgive me.

Thank you to................ DontTreadOnMe for having me (this thread) moved to the correct location I didn't know where to put it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hi observe,
I would love to hear more of your experiences with your Teacher and your "mission" here.
I have seen similar things volcanoes,earthquakes,even earth spliting in two and collide with the moon(which was a really cool sight).
Dream

Thanks for sharing and let's hope that none of this is going to happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
but it also deals with Alien's as you know them.

Damn i know i haven't been on here for a while now but when did we get Alien disclosure? And how do we know them?

I can't really be bothered to read the rest after a statement like that. We don't know anything.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Required01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello observe50,
I read your thread in which you describe your life as an alien observer (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and some other threads that are irrelevant to the discussion and I have to say I am quite confused and do not really know what to think about this whole story as I am a psychic person and felt like you were making up everything you said, but at the same time it sounded true and from other experiences I have read about, your story was somewhat plausible. However, it seems like you just shoot lots of random information and make it sound as you are an higher being chosen to save the world from the apocalypse and whatever. I would be interested in talking with you if you don't mind. My e-mail address is [email protected]
As for the OP, I myself felt many times like something would happen in 2012, but the way I see it is that 2012 will only be the beginning and the real event is to happen in about 20 years or so from now (that's how I feel about it).
I do not know what will happen, but I feel like something is going to happen and it could really be anything and I could very much as well be wrong.
edit on 9-4-2012 by psyan because: Sorry for mispelling your name! =P

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Your always on my mind Observe, oh man and its been like 5 years since i first heard about your story...i hope everything is going well in your life. Also don't worry about other people, the ones who have ears will listen, and the ones with true hearts will feel it. Its getting so close to the time that in reality those people that are too closed off to even give the possibility of this being real a chance, are basically too afraid or lost.

There have been allot of people that have also been talking about the mass sightings. I did happen to find a guy that talks about a time frame, being 2015. But whatever happens, happens. All seems interesting though, maybe he is talking about the same time frame?

edit on 24-6-2012 by ATSGUY because: to add more information

I find it interesting that it was the year 2007 when allot of people started talking about future mass sightings being shown all over the world. Allot of different people started talking about that type of event right around the same time.
edit on 24-6-2012 by ATSGUY because: adding more info

edit on 24-6-2012 by ATSGUY because: adding more info

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Even if there are ETs and they are here talking to people, this implies they can predict the future.

A bit of a stretch for me but there is probably much of which mankind is not aware

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I actually lost this post and just found it
I am sure if I had put effort into locating it which isn't hard on ATS so much time would not have passed.

First I would like to say Psyan if you are psychic then you would not have felt I was "not" telling the truth instead you would know what I wrote was true. I hope you do not take my writing this as rude to you it was not meant to be.

ATSGUY .........I have missssssssssed you, it has been a long time.

I did U2U about the Africa quake like I said but I believe what I was trying to explain wasn't good and I got an answer of about 9.6 that is smalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll compared to what I have tried to explain.

I share freely what I am shown and told and this comes from the cat's meow so to say
and to be honest writing what I do would only make me look bad.

If we look at a quake map like www.iris.edu... you will notice where I speak of there is no quake activity at all....... on occasion somewhat small quakes on the Ridge. This is an area I believe no one would be looking at......... but from the things I try to observe it seems that with the layers/spheres up above there has been a weakening/opening and magnetic anomalities seem to be able to get through and create havoc between magnetics between the hump of Brazil and the big hump of Africa along the Ridge.

All I would like to say is I don't know when but when I see the beginnings of events I will post ALSO I make no claim it is this year 2012........ I am observing.

To be honest I am at this time concerned about the ufo activity in the central zone of the USA the ships usually do NOT show themselves like this unless (either) something is going to happen in said areas and they will be trying to lesson the event they also like to record EVERYTHING.

Earth is a protected Planet I don't expect you to believe.

Right now I am hoping the New Madrid Faulta area is safe. I haven't heard of any new fissures opening in that area but what is dangerous is the flow that will destroy much remember where the Missouri and Mississippi meet.

Only time will tell and I want you all to know I hope this is all wrong no one would be happier then myself just keep the info stored and go with your gut.

edit on 25-6-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Regardless of what alienss say, we all KNOW what is going to happen. THey are jsut going to continue to climb over the fence from Mexico and bring sacks of drugs into the US with them,.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join