It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic Invovlement of the Trayvon Martin Case: These guys never miss a chance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by KSigMason

So mote it be, Brother.

And, where is the OP? Was that a hit and run we just incurred?

LOL

edit on 25-3-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

Always. He is a Masonic thread starting troll. Ask 2 or 3 decent questions and he is outta here in a flash. I had stopped even validating his posts with my presence, but this one just had to have a response.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I'm a 9 to whenever Mason, plus its Spring Break for me so I'm out and about. The stock market? I pay no mind to it. I'm not an investor.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In response to something i see happening a lot on these threads. EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion on ANY subject matter...even freemasonry. But if you are going to form an opinion on something as common as the masons, make it just that..an opinion. If you are not a mason, you cannot assume to know everything about the organization just because you have read hours of "info" on the internet, or have friends or family that "told" you things that might be false. They could be disgruntled or unhappy for some reason. Either way, if you havent experienced it, there is no way to speak "truth" on it.

Now, for the folks that will say "Well, my father (brother, best friend, cousin, uncles, etc.) are masons and they said that....", this strikes me as odd because a mason wont just divulge all this "knowledge" to you just for the sake of it. Plus, there are things we like to call "irregular" and "clandestine" lodges, meaning that they are not recognized by Mainstream or Prince Hall for specific reasons. So, if you are speaking to a gentleman from an Irregular lodge, you could be receiving misinterpreted information. Just some food for thought.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Jesee Jackson and Al Sharpton are notihng but race baiters. And I say this as a black man myself! They pull the racecard over every little thing. I personally think this trayvon kid was unjustly killed but still theres no reason to pull race and all that into this.

But I dont see any masonic connection here whatsoever. Oh and obama isnt a mason, princehall or regular. Please smoke me with facts. And I don't think jackson is 33 either.. far as I know he isnt a member of scottish rite.
edit on 29-3-2012 by jeasahtheseer because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by jeasahtheseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Well said Brother!

As a new Mason, I will gladly defend our position of benevolence and charity. Our standing of honor, integrity and solidarity. Our humanity and our being humane. As is so often the case those who live in fear live in ignorance. Knowledge is essential in ridding ones self of fear and ignorance. I certainly hope that anyone who thinks the OP is even remotely justified in drawing a connection between this unfortunate event and AFM will take the time to find out for themselves exactly what is means to be a Mason.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Your thread has some holes in the logic, like the others pointed out, but I do find it interesting that whenever an incident is blown up and exploited that there are always some famous masons involved somehow. Weird.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Because

it was necessary

to broadcast the message during the week of March 12.

You don't think these things are random do you.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by phantomjack

So mote it be, Brother.

And, where is the OP? Was that a hit and run we just incurred?

LOL

edit on 25-3-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

Always. He is a Masonic thread starting troll. Ask 2 or 3 decent questions and he is outta here in a flash. I had stopped even validating his posts with my presence, but this one just had to have a response.

Does that apply to the Great Pinocchio as well.... ???????
I post, what I think is evident, and do you know what!?! I get no love for it!
Am I banned and don't know it yet?????
Am I being ignored temporarily until the hazing process is over????? How many post do I need? How do I get stars on my posts?
Watsa-madda-da-peepoo?!? Do they not love the Great Pinocchio?!? look at my profile pic... who would dare not love that guy?????

Also: FREEMASON is Innocent on all charges...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Thank You...
That was sufficent. It actually re-directed my entire belief system of each degree which was, sadly, revealed to me by warring factions and the aged old tyrant, the ignoranus, and the fanaticallicus...
It helps to know these things... whether Rex's or Yours.

I don't believe Freemason was inspired to deal with this Martin/Zimmerman calamity. However, I find that before it can escalate toward those alternative and extremists motifs of the racists... The Freemasons will thwart that grand scheme.
Does that thread starting bandit know that!?!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ah, Eff it. Everywhere on the internets you find some yahoo screaming the masons are behind every evil act that's ever happened. I don't know what you masons are up to ^^ but if it causes this much frothing at the mouth of the general(sheeple) populace, I'm all in
I went to a stated dinner at a beverly hills lodge a couple years ago, but didn't follow through; I think I'll give those guys a call. as far as this thread, clearly OP just wanted to rant about Al and Jesse. sharpton has always used real racial issues as a springboard for his personal power; I grew up in NYC in the '80's and I'm well aware of his shenanigans. as a black man, I tend to steer clear of both of 'em, because they're both essentially the same, and I consider them "controlled opposition" with a bit of a long leash. they'll scream all day long about trayvon, or diallo, or Bell..
but you won't hear them open their mouth about gaza.

"civil rights leaders" my ass

edit on 22-4-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join