It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic Invovlement of the Trayvon Martin Case: These guys never miss a chance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, as I start this topic I want to make it perfectly clear, that it deeply saddens me to see cases like the Trayvon Martin case. But what saddens me just as much is the antics of a couple of Masonic members, members who appear to be taking advantage of cases like Trayvon's, to use it to further the "divide" between whites and blacks.

The truth of the Trayvon Martin case has not even come out yet, and already we have Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton "at the forefront" of this controversial shooting death. For those of you who don't know, both Jackson and Sharpton are members of the Prince Hall Freemasons, an African-American branch of Freemasonry.

Jesse Jackson is a 33rd degree Mason, and he is well connected to another famous shooting death, that of Martin Luther King. It was just after the shooting death of The Honorable Mr. King that Jesse Jackson "found his calling" as a "manipulator of the people." Mr. King wanted equal rights for his people, but Jesse's plan for the people was quite different.

In this case of Trayvon Martin, we have both Jackson and Sharpton leading some of the marches that are taking place across the Nation. They get in front of the cameras and pretend to be compassionate and concerned, they tell the masses to be peaceful and not to riot. (Funny, but I don't remember Jackson OR Sharpton being around this case UNTIL it drew the attention of the entire world. These two never miss a chance to manipulate.) It's not hard to see that what these two do and say in front of the camera is much different than what they are saying and doing BEHIND the scenes. For example, since these two got involved, we now have the Black Panthers involved, and this involvement is sure to start another round of race wars, no doubt with rioting.

Another funny thing with the Trayvon case is that the shooter has been in hiding. It's like "they" don't want "anything" to be revealed....just yet. It's like they are trying to milk this whole case FOR THE PURPOSE of starting a race war. It appears to me as though this entire scenario was "set-up" from the start, by the Masons, for the plan of creating the rioting that our government so badly wants. After all, Obama is also a Mason/Illuminati (don't even TRY to give me your "proof" that he isn't, I'll smoke you with so many facts that you'll be hiding next to Zimmerman).

We have all heard Jackson referred to as "Reverend." In typical Masonic/Satanic fashion, we have evil passing itself off as "godly." Most of our preachers today are Masonic. What is Sharpton's title?? Here we go again.

You can almost "see" what's going on behing the scenes in the Trayvon Martin case. All you have to do is look at what Jesse Jackson did after the death of Doctor King. Here are a few excerpts from an interveiw with Geoff Metcalf and Ken Timmerman. Ken is the author of "Shakedown." This book exposes Jackson as the manipulator that he is.

Q. "I know you are getting a lot of questions regarding the epiphany, to some people, that Jesse Jackson's actions during the assassination of Martin Luther King were not exactly the way Jesse tells the story.

A. It is a pretty extraordinary story. The liberal media has been complicit with Jackson for all these years since 1968. When they think of Jesse Jackson, most people think of the story he has told and the spin that he has put on it.
(The liberal media "has been complicit" with Jackson ever since the Martin Luther King shooting.. What does this tell you? We have Jackson, a Mason, working with the liberal media on the Trayvon case (Masons/Illuminati OWN the media), along with a Masonic/Illuminati President who is trying to get Americans to rebel (like in Syria).

Q. If you tell the lie long enough and consistently enough, it eventually becomes accepted as fact.

A. That's right. And that is the way it has become. The first time Ron Daniels was on with me, he tried to claim that Jesse Jackson had in fact cradled Martin Luther King in his arms, and that is the lie.

Q. Was Rev. Abernathy lying?

A. No, Abernathy told the truth, and it is because of Abernathy that we know the truth.

Q. And what is the truth?

A. Jesse Jackson was not up on the balcony. They even tried to show the picture of Jesse Jackson up on the balcony with Martin Luther King. That picture was taken the day before. It was a publicity shot.

Q. As are most of the things the Jesse gets involved in. (AS ARE MOST OF THE THINGS JESSE GETS INVOLVED IN).

A. That's right. He goes there for the cameras, and you are going to hear that in this story. He (Jackson) was not up on the balcony with Martin Luther King. He was down in the parking lot talking to a bunch of musicians- Ben Branch and others. When the shots rang out, he (Jackson) fled and hid behind the swimming pool area and reappeared 20-30 minutes later when the television cameras arrived on the scene. That's when Jesse Jackson told other Southern Christian Leadership Conference staffers, "Don't you talk to the press whatever you do."

Q. That's my job! (in other words, Jackson was saying that it was HIS job to talk to the press).

A. Yes, that's my job. Nobody had given him that job. He took that job. Call it "entrepreneurial instinct" if you wish, but on the spot he realized that he had as oppurtunity to spin the events to create his own persona and create a possibility for him to become a leader in the black movement. He had no prospects at that point.
(This sounds EXACTLY like what's going on with Jackson's involvement in the Trayvon case)

Read the rest of this riveting/mind blowing interview at: www.wvwnews.net...
I wish to thank this web site for allowing everyone to view this information.

You have to remember that Jackson has ties to Chicago, like that's a surprise. But to me, this fact reeks of Jackson and Obama getting together to "make a plan" for rioting to take place. It is my feeling that most of the bills and executive orders signed by Obama lately are done in order to push the people of this country "over the edge" and into the streets rioting, but the rioting just isn't happening. So now they pull out the race card. They know from past experience that this card "always works" and will always cause rioting (remember L.A. a few years ago?)

There is no doubt in my mind that even though Jesse Jackson talks of "peace" when the cameras are running, once the cameras are gone, once he gets behind the scenes, the peace he spoke of on camera turns to talks of rioting. Enter The New Black Panthers.

The facts aren't in yet, but no matter what the truth is, the Trayvon Martin case is still a sorrow to this nation. And anytime this sorrow causes a nation to rise up in a "verbal" protest, you can bet your bottom dollar that a Mason will be there to to make sure that the protest goes from just being vocal, to an all out riot.

We, as the American people, need to look and "see" what the Masons/Illuminati are doing to our country...to our families....to our jobs...to our religions....to our troops (as they take over another country's resources). Folks, wake up!!!! Smell the destruction caused by the Masons/Illuminati. THEY are the enemy of the American people, not WE THE PEOPLE!!!

Have a great day, Ladies and Gentlemen.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Everything is going according to plan..In the meantime, find peace, happiness, and love within yourself. Then your intuition will guide you the right way, and FAR away from the endless chaos and drama on this plane of existence. Karma will be a tenfold female dog to false prophet jesse jackson

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

rap music...black people need to start thinking again and unite...but their turf wars, drug and money greed keeps them in a cage and they seem to have no problem with it...no respect for the black community, its the most stupid group ever...sounds harsh but its true (and i have absolutly no problem with black people nor am i a racist or something...its just sad to see them destroying themselfs)
edit on 25-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
We have all heard Jackson referred to as "Reverend." In typical Masonic/Satanic fashion, we have evil passing itself off as "godly." Most of our preachers today are Masonic. What is Sharpton's title?? Here we go again.
Jackson was ordained as a Baptist minister in 1968. He didn't become a Mason until 1987.

Sharpton was an ordained Pentecostal minster at age 9 or 10, long before he joined Prince Hall...

A. It is a pretty extraordinary story. The liberal media has been complicit with Jackson for all these years since 1968. When they think of Jesse Jackson, most people think of the story he has told and the spin that he has put on it.
(The liberal media "has been complicit" with Jackson ever since the Martin Luther King shooting.. What does this tell you? We have Jackson, a Mason, working with the liberal media on the Trayvon case (Masons/Illuminati OWN the media), along with a Masonic/Illuminati President who is trying to get Americans to rebel (like in Syria).
If Jackson wasn't even a Mason for almost 20 years after MLK's assassination, what was "Masonic media's" motivation for perpetuating a non-member's lie?
edit on 2012.3.25 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Obama is also a Mason/Illuminati (don't even TRY to give me your "proof" that he isn't, I'll smoke you with so many facts that you'll be hiding next to Zimmerman).

First of all, your statement makes no sense what so ever. Why would your "facts" make me want to hide next to Zimmerman?

So lets have it. Lets see your facts.

While I agree with you that TPTB are wanting this race war, what does this have to so with Freemasonry again? And, I REALLY would like to see your Obama facts that he is a freemason.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Obama is not a mason. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are, and I vehemently disagree with their political, social, and moral points of view.

If you are of such small mind as to think that because they are involved in masonry, that they speak for all of masonry, then you might be as dumb to believe that they speak for all black people too. After all, they are black and were so long before they were masons.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had a belief that all men should be treated equal regardless of their skin tone. they should be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin. I whole heatedly agree with that belief.

I think Treyvon was a victim of racism. It's sad, that it happened, but maybe it will open up people to at least think of a person of another race as actually being human and not just some hoodlum in a hoodie.

Tying masonry to this case is the most ignorant thing you have ever posted. And that is saying quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Jesse Jackson is a PHA Freemason, but as far as I know Sharpton is not a Mason. Even though if Sharpton was it wouldn't matter to me, I'm not a fan of either. What they do (un)professionally is not an indicator of the whole Fraternity.

Jesse Jackson is a member of Harmony Lodge No. 88, MWPHGL of IL. Nowhere have I seen anything that says he has ever joined the Scottish Rite. If someone can show me what Valley he joined and the dates (when he received the 32°, when he received the KCCH, and when his coronation as a 33° was).

These two never miss a chance to manipulate.

Part of me agrees with you, but again we disagree on certain aspects of their motivation.

After all, Obama is also a Mason/Illuminati (don't even TRY to give me your "proof" that he isn't, I'll smoke you with so many facts that you'll be hiding next to Zimmerman).

Please, "smoke" us then. If he was a Mason you'd think that someone would have remembered him sitting in Lodge or that someone would have shown what Lodge and date he became a Master Mason. Please though, "smoke" us. I'd love to see your "evidence", no seriously, I'd love to see some evidence for once from you.

He doesn't get the title "Reverend" because he's a Mason. That's absurd. He became one through his own endeavors outside of the fraternity. If most preachers are Masons then you should provide the evidence, but again you won't because you can't.

Q. If you tell the lie long enough and consistently enough, it eventually becomes accepted as fact.

A. That's right...

So is that why you post the same crap over and over in just the last few days.

Yes, that interview was "riveting" and "mind-blowing"...if you're a simpleton.

Freemasons are not the enemy of the people. The only enemies of Freemasonry are the ignorant, the fanatical, and the tyrants...and so far from what I've seen of you and most anti-Masons is that you are usually ignorant, fanatical, and, 99% of the time, are fascist or tyrannical in beliefs.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

The values and lessons espoused in the first 3 degrees do not pose a threat to anyone other than authoritarians and fascist despots. Since you're obsessed with the Scottish Rite branch lets look at the lessons given from those degrees:

The Lodge of Perfection

4° - Practice silence, obedience, and fidelity.
5° - Be industrious and honest. Cultivate honesty, sincerity, and good faith.
6° - Be zealous, faithful, disinterested (unbiased, free from selfish motives) and benevolent. Act as the peacemaker.
7° - Let justice be the guide of all your actions (this is something also taught in the very 1st degree).
8° - Be benevolent and charitable.
9° & 10° - To enlighten our souls and minds. To instruct and enlighten people. To be vigilant to the interests and honor of our country. Be tolerant and liberal (not the political ideology of the "modern liberal" or rather egalitarian). War against fanaticism and persecution with education and enlightenment; destroy ignorance.
11° - Be earnest, true and reliable. Be the advocate and the champion of the rights of the people.
12° - Seek wisdom through knowledge.
13° - Seek knowledge. Be motivated by duty and honor.
14° - Assist, encourage and defend the Brethren. Protect the oppressed and relieve want and distress. Enlighten the people. Serve the common good and be fruitful of all good works. Be devoted to virtue.

The Chapter of Rose Croix

15° - Rebuild the Masonic temple (figurative, intangible, symbolic) of liberty, equality, and fraternity in the souls of men and of nations.
16° - To direct and aid those who labor to build the Symbolic Temple. Judge equitably and fairly. Provide aid of whatever kind to fellow members of this degree (please note that this aid cannot come in the form that would violate previous charges, oaths, and duties given in previous degrees). Keep faith in the practice and beneficence of God. Press forward with hope for the persecuted and the oppressed.
17° - To work, to reflect and to pray. To hope, to trust and to believe. To teach the truths that are hidden in allegories and concealed by the Symbols of Freemasonry.
18° - Practice virtue that it may produce fruit. Labor to eliminate vice, purify humanity. Be tolerant of the faith and creed of others.

Council of Kadosh

19° - Be content to labor for the future. Serve the cause of truth with patience and industry. Destroy error, falsehood, and intolerance with truth, honesty, honor, and charity.
20° - Dispense light and knowledge. Practice the Masonic virtues both in and out of the Lodge.
21° - Be humble and modest, trusting in god. Be steadfast and courageous in the face of adversity.
22° - Respect labor for its own sake, and do work.
23° - Be devoted to the service of God. Constantly endeavor to promote the welfare of man. Act with proper subordination to your superiors (not blind obedience).
24° - Labor incessantly for the glory of God, the honor of your country and the happiness of your brethren.
25° - Fulfill your destiny and re-create yourself by reformation, repentance and enlarging your knowledge.
26° - Practice mercy (forgiveness). Be tolerant. Be devoted to the teaching and diffusion of the true principles of Masonry.
27° - Be a lover of wisdom. Be faithful to the promises you made within Freemasonry.
28° - Be devoted to truth, honor, loyalty, justice and humanity.
29° - Reverence and obey the Deity. Serve the truth. Protect virtue and innocence. Defend the people against tyranny.
30° - Labor unceasingly for the good of mankind.

Consistory

31° - Judge yourself in the same light as you judge others consider both actions and motives.
32° - A Soldier of the Light seeks truth and knowledge. A Soldier of Freedom demands for the people free vote and voice and attains freedom of voice, vote, and opinion for himself. A Soldier for Religion combats spiritual tyranny with reason and truth. A Soldier of the People encourages men to be self-reliant and independent. A Soldier of Scottish Rite Masonry is zealous and ardent in the performance of his duties to God, his country, his family, his brethren and himself.

This is exerpts pulled from Rex Hutchens, 33°, in his book, "A Bridge to Light". Rex is an interesting character if you've ever had the pleasure of meeting him. Beware, he is a really good chess player.

I also added a few things

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

See I didn't know he was a Mason. Is he a NY PHA Mason? I looked around at my normal sources for membership verification, but I didn't see any indication of Sharpton's membership.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The earlier post about rap music was interesting.

I firmly believe that rap music is designed and allowed to happen because it keeps the population ignorant about what's going on in the world and angry at each other.

The angrier you are with the different groups that are actually in the same situation as you, the less likely it is that you will band together with those groups against a common enemy.
edit on 25-3-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I know you think you have really grabbed on to some conspiratorial truth here, OP, but all you've really done over the course of your ranting is establish your irrational hatred for all things Mason.

Masons built this country, freed it from the tyranny of the British crown, and implemented, albeit not perfectly, a system in which every man could be seen as equal to every other.

Brothers, Fathers and Patriots still fill it's ranks, and even if we differ in every other opinion, in every other aspect of our lives, we can come to lodge and be greeted as brothers.

You, sir, are practicing the worst kind of subterfuge, trying to brand us all as evil Satanists who mean to destroy everything right and good.

It is you who are the opportunist, not Masonry.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Was that your personal evaluation of the case?
Because I would love to see the sources to all of those claims.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

So mote it be, Brother.

And, where is the OP? Was that a hit and run we just incurred?

LOL

edit on 25-3-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

you should start your own secret society, which is anti free masonry,, you can call it.... not-a-klue klux clan...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I'll jump in here just to say that there's been abut ten hit and runs in the last ten days...

It's been an interesting ten days.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Trayvon Martin was shot and killed on Sunday February 26, 2012.

I did a Google news search in the date range Feb 26, 2012–Mar 3, 2012 and got back 4 news stories in the local Florida media.

I did a Google news search in the date range Mar 4, 2012–Mar 10, 2012 and got back 336 news stories in the national media. The results are strange because many of the stories are dated after March 10. That is a Google issue. Apparently Google date range news search is not very accurate.

Anyway, the point I am making is that the story was a non-starter the first week it happened. It was just another Florida shooting story. One of many. The next week it picked up steam. It was selected for its purpose. By the time we get to the week of March 12 it is part of the ''national dialog'' and you know the rest. Or maybe you don't.

I know why it was fished out of the lake of dead children stories and blown up out of proportion and into the public's consciousness precisely during the week of March 12.

You do know that there are many stories each day from which to choose the one story that will be run up the flag pole do you not?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Also during the week of March 12, more specifically on March 15, Jason Russell the co-founder of Invisible Children, Inc. and the director of KONY 2012 made his psycho acting appearance on the sidewalk naked, divested.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Russell's ''Invisible Children'' are the ones disappeared into warlord Kony's rebel army or sold into sex slavery.

For all practical purposes, Trayvon disappeared that Sunday evening.

The week of March 12, in the particular year of 2012, was the week of living things that lack viability.

Many people think the stock market lacks viability at this point in time.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What? No daylight responses? I thought for sure the leisure Masons would know something. Ohhhhhhh. Maybe that is it. Maybe they don't want to talk about it. We'll have to wait for the cubicle dwellers to chime in later this evening.

Look at the chart. The week of March 12 was the top week for the Dow in this cycle.

Maybe some of you hard working type 9-5 Masons will have something to say later tonight...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

This case happened in Florida. Florida Grand Lodge FAAM doesn't recognize PHA, and vice versa, so technically, from this Mason's perspective, those guys are not regular Masons, and your thread has no merit. Kind of like the rest of your threads, but for a different reason this time.

(No offense to our PHA Masons from other states, I've learned a lot from you guys, I'm just pointing out a flaw in the OP's sensationalist work. Technically, these are not regular Masons in the state where the incident took place.)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join