It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stars viewed from ISS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Anyone else catch themselves squinting at the end when the sun was coming into view?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Not sure but it looks like a NOSS triple satellite was imaged at 3:01 to 3:03.

All that Adobe Lightroom has done was to crop the scenes and brighten up what was imaged, it won't 'invent' what isn't imaged. If your own eyes (aboard the ISS) could be so light adjusted you would see what is in the time lapse, only much slower.

What the dot is around 1:16-1:18, I'm going to say the proverbial reflective glare
because the dot changes in intensity from dim and small to larger and brighter and back to dim and small. It's actually stationary, it is the star field that is moving and gives the impression the glare is moving instead.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
Stars !???

They landed on moon, took pics, not a single stars, so what makes ISS can capture them ?
Either ISS or the moon landing is lying here. I think its the latter.

?

Or both?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Easily computer generated.

How would anyone (even the know it alls here) be able to tell the difference?

NASA are proven liars and fraudsters.

Trust nothing they put out.
edit on 26-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

@ 2:50 1 possible satellite or big piece of space junk. @3:02 3 objects close from each other that I cannot easily explain. Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramkar

I dunno thats why I said they are UFO's good guesses though

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

They landed on moon, took pics, not a single stars

Oh they did take some pictures of stars from the Moon. All you need is a camera designed by the Naval Research guys, an ASA 16,000 UV sensitive film, throw in a spectroscope, and up to 30 minute exposures. It's easy when you know how!
www3.telus.net...
NASA didn't really want to make those images public, as should be obvious from the trouble the guy had to go to to 'decode' the images.
www3.telus.net...
But, no matter how long an exposure you used with a regular camera or film, you would not see stars.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I have never seen a photo of stars taken from the moon, if they have landed on the moon I am sure they have a lot of photos of stars, after all those years they have not released a single one, or I have not view anyone.

Please post here a photo showing that ammount of stars taken from the moon if there is one.

Looking at the billions of stars taken from the ISS you understand how small and insignificant we are in this infinite universe.

I hope that some day we can understand that we are only a tiny part of this infinite universe and that we need to do everything we can to explore the universe, why no one is interested in exploring space, that is the future of our world and that is the future of the human race.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join