It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from a Chinese gangsters phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I just read this article and found it interesting enough to share. These are supposedly pictures from a Chinese gangsters cellphone. I assume the phone was stolen or found. The pictures show a heavily tattooed, apparently Chinese man, with stacks of money, luxury cars, and in the act of torturing an unknown man.

An unattributed, anonymous set of images on Imgur purports to be an album of photos recovered from a "Chinese gangsters phone." They show a heavily tattooed man lounging with enormous piles of money, hanging out with a series of luxury cars, and participating in the torture of an unnamed man. They also show a pile of luxury goods, and the man hanging out with a cute dog. ABC's Karson Yiu notes that one of the man's cars has a Beijing number plate, another a number plate from Tianjin, and that the recurrence of "8888" in the plates is an indicator of status within the system, as "All 8 license plates are usually reserved for the especially privileged whether by power, fortune or connections."

From BoingBoing.net

And the story from ABC news here.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Where's the rest of the pictures?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Where's the rest of the pictures?

yeah this.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Here's all the pictures!

imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
A huge pile of money, but the article describes it as 1.1 Million Yuan, the equivalent to $174k USD. No big deal.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

Its a big deal to me frankly.

WAY more than ive ever had in my account ever

Some of the pics are funny though, the relaxed look of almost ignoring all his fancy stuff, likes its not a big deal but obviously wouldnt have taken such pics if he didnt think it really was

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
All that money and yet it seems he struggles to buy clothes...

But seriously though, how come they always get away with it?

I would guess they pay people off to turn a blind eye or people are just too scared to say anything.

Maybe something will come of this, now these pictures have surfaced...or maybe not.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
reply to post by ~Vixen~

Its a big deal to me frankly.

WAY more than ive ever had in my account ever

Some of the pics are funny though, the relaxed look of almost ignoring all his fancy stuff, likes its not a big deal but obviously wouldnt have taken such pics if he didnt think it really was

I dont think he meant it was not a big deal FOR YOU, he meant its not a big deal for a "gangster"... and to be honest, if you deal weed or coke, you can have 170k in your dinner table in a month.

So its not really a big deal...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
omg, other countries have gangsters with piles of money, fancy cars and distended stomaches... I thought only america had that.

j/k

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fateye

Thanks. I was away from the computer after I posted the thread, I thought people could find them, but I should have posted that link in the OP. Thanks for posting it for me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

He is in China.. and he's got 170+ thousand in his house and luxury cars.. and he's apparently beating a dude. The story was interesting to me though because of the found phone. If it this was found and posted in the US there would undoubtedly be an investigation. I don't know, I think it's interesting.
edit on 25-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Haha yeah. I wouldn't mind having those stacks.. hell, I would even take it in yuan.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
One of the pictures looks like they are cutting fingers off.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

I don't think I saw that one, if I can find it, I'll upload it to ATS so i can post it in the thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I can never understand how people like this get their way.

5 minutes in a locked room with me and i'm the one walking out in the end.

in fact I want to hunt pricks like this and put an end to their show.

new topics

top topics

join