It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Flight Manifests Missing for week of Obama's Birth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What a coincidence! (noun- a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance)

www.wnd.com...

The Arpaio report said the hunt for airline passenger flight manifests for 1961 for foreign flights landing in Honolulu was an attempt to see if Obama’s mother returned at that time.

“The idea was that if Barack Obama had been born in Kenya, or any other location outside the United States, there should be a passenger record of the airline flight on which she, a new mother, returned to Hawaii with her newly born infant son,” the report said.

But “to date, investigators have not been able to locate the relevant airline passenger flight manifests for 1961.”

What was found were records of cards the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service required all passengers – including both U.S. citizens and foreign citizens – to fill out and file with passport control when arriving in Honolulu from a foreign city of origin.

The report said, “Microfilm records of INS cards for passengers arriving in New York on foreign files in 1961 have been found in the National Archives only recently; consequently these records have not yet been examined. Microfilm records of INS cards for passengers arriving in Honolulu on foreign files originating around the Pacific rim in 1961 have been examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C.”

The microfilms that were found for the time period include “NARA Record Group A3573, Reel 184, INA records from July 28, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961″ and “NARA Record Group A3573, Reel 185, INA records from Aug. 8, 1961 through Aug. 12, 1961.”

However, “Remarkably, all INS records for the week of Obama’s birth, Aug. 1 – Aug. 7, 1961, were missing from the end of Reel 184 and were not discovered anywhere on Reel 185, or any other microfilm reel in the record group,” the report said.

“The National Archives confirmed in a letter written on National Archives stationary that the INS records for foreign flights arriving in Hawaii during the week of Obama’s birth were missing, not only on the microfilm reels examined, but also in the primary database itself,” the report said.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The last sentence tells us that it was intentional. If all of this is true, and more than one document that holds the truth has been done away with, then that means Obama has been covering his tracks for a while. And he didn't find and steal/destroy the evidence all by himself. He probably didn't even get his hands dirty.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Here we go again!

If I posted a picture/vid of Ann Dunham giving birth to Barack in a hospital in Kenya, an hour later, 12 ATSer's would have claimed they "debunked" it.

OP, no amount of proof of ANYTHING, will remove Obama from office at this point.

My advice is, kick back and get ready for 4 more years of Barack.

Go Ron Go!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
all this missing stuff
The CIA are just practicing
while they work thier way up to people

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone has looked into flight manifests from the departure point? If results are similar, that would truly indicate a coverup.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by billyjack

'Yawning' ........and 'yawning again'.

Wow...so the records are missing huh...really...fantastic...I’m truly stoked, good find, , a flag for you, oh boy, really ,is that so, what, wow ,ok , ‘so the records was stolen huh'.yea,im 'bored’ , really ,wow ,‘so they secretly destroyed the records‘...really, wow ,‘OH because Joe said so huh‘… sure, great,' 'and he needs to show proof huh'...YOL > 'YAWNING OUT LOUD' really, that’s good,, sure ,your right, ‘Joe should be idolized as if he is important huh‘.. Yea, that good, ‘his mother was born on mars and father was born on venus.. perfect.

Well, talk to you later prophet.

Good by ‘sheeple bot’, enjoyed the.. pow wow, until next time!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Wow...so the records are missing huh...really...fantastic...I’m truly stoked, good find, , a flag for you, oh boy, really ,is that so, what, wow ,ok , ‘so the records was stolen huh'.yea,im 'bored’ , really ,wow ,‘so they secretly destroyed the records‘...really, wow ,‘OH because Joe said so huh‘… sure, great,' 'and he needs to show proof huh'...YOL > 'YAWNING OUT LOUD' really, that’s good,, sure ,your right, ‘Joe should be idolized as if he is important huh‘.. Yea, that good, ‘his mother was born on mars and father was born on venus.. perfect.

Give us a hint. How many missing records, sealed records, false records and indicative records does it take for you to start wondering? Or does something you hold in mind take president (no pun intended).

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Give us a hint. How many missing records, sealed records, false records and indicative records does it take for you to start wondering? Or does something you hold in mind take president (no pun intended).

'Shaking head left to right'...'yawning'.

Buddy...its not about me, its about what floats your boat and what makes your day...I have a life, and a good life at that, I have no hate in my heart and I was born color blind ,so...For me to wonder about that is irrelevant in my life.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
the guy comes out of no where to win the election at a crucial time in America's history, after 8 solid years of a questionable bush presidency, he begins with proclaiming change...4 years later we're still in the same exact mess that's shifted slightly in direction with a leader we still don't really know anything about.

I can see it.

I wonder if at any given time, they have a backup Barack Obama style "candidate" who can come out of no where and capture the hearts and minds of the people to continue the same process of governance, with little or no paper trail.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Or does something you hold in mind take president (no pun intended).

No pun was made, because it's "precedent" not "president".

2nd

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Buddy...its not about me, its about what floats your boat and what makes your day...I have a life, and a good life at that, I have no hate in my heart and I was born color blind ,so...For me to wonder about that is irrelevant in my life.

So your "good life" is to sit at your computer and spit out non-responses to any OP thread questioning the absence of records related to the President to prove that you have "no hate in [your] heart"?

Maybe instead of yawning, you should just go to bed and let the adults continue their conversation....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

stop being stupid four years of this really? come on what are you racist?i don't think so but the reality is stop it doesn't matter , 1 its election time 2 YOU ARE THE PROBLEM ALL OF YOU mad conspiracy theories have driven you all mad seriously take clozaril look at the reality not your delusions you can rise above this it doesn't matter the common people chose him and you know you can't trust the government or the military for that matter youcan't even trust yourselves the illuminatti is here to stay deal with it we only ask you stop your insanity for all it is, is insanity free yourself from it trust me you do that you can't lose

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099

So your "good life" is to sit at your computer and spit out non-responses to any OP thread questioning the absence of records related to the President to prove that you have "no hate in [your] heart"?

Maybe instead of yawning, you should just go to bed and let the adults continue their conversation....

Hate and evil is 87% of what clouds the minds of the lost souls here on earth...so as I said, It is irrelevant to us...Godly type people, who are loved and cherished by the Universe and loved by the all mighty good side of life.

I really can’t speak for others or understand why there God of choosing has abandoned them, for what ever the reasons to be…that is also irrelevant as well.

Why pay for comedy central when we can get it for free…im just here to laugh, don’t mind me, I will let…lol, the..umm,..uh,umm..''was it adults you said? continue speaking.
edit on 25-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Here we go again!

If I posted a picture/vid of Ann Dunham giving birth to Barack in a hospital in Kenya, an hour later, 12 ATSer's would have claimed they "debunked" it.

OP, no amount of proof of ANYTHING, will remove Obama from office at this point.

Go Ron Go!

well im waiting , where is this picture/vid?

it really pisses me off that people wont believe in aliens. if i had a picture/vid of aliens , flying through the sky, we would have 12 atser's on here an hour later claiming they debunked it.

cant u please just believe it because lots of other people do? why would hollywood make so many movies about aliens if they arent real?

you say no amount of proof will remove obama from office. would the birth certificate released be considered PROOF?
why dont u believe in it? youre being a hypocrite.

btw i voted for ron paul in the iowa caucus.

edit on 25-3-2012 by elitegamer23 because: cuz

edit on 25-3-2012 by elitegamer23 because: ad

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think it's funny how people who support him get so argumentative and childish when something comes up that goes against their beliefs.

Why can't it be discussed in an adult manner? It always resorts to name calling, childish rants & silly comparisons.

I don't have a dog in the fight. Because it is a non issue, no matter what is found or brought to light he is going nowhere. He may or may not win the next election (I believe he will) but he WILL be here for either the rest of this term or another 4 years.

There is no changing the minds of the people who voted for him and believe he is doing a wonderful job. They could car less if he makes choices that go against the American way and what most Americans are against.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
There has been a conspiracy theory with every President of the United States of America.
If there was no conspiracy for the current President, then everyone would be yelling racist,
because they did not have a conspiracy for the First Black President.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Here we go again!

Go Ron Go!

Post the picture then, or STFU!

Obama is a fraud from top to bottom, and every possible route which could conclusively
prove the depths of this deception and treachery needs to be explored.

He has the power on his side, but not the truth!

You are not helping.
edit on 26-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099

Hate and evil is 87% of what clouds the minds of the lost souls here on earth...so as I said, It is irrelevant to us...Godly type people, who are loved and cherished by the Universe and loved by the all mighty good side of life.

I really can’t speak for others or understand why there God of choosing has abandoned them, for what ever the reasons to be…that is also irrelevant as well.

Why pay for comedy central when we can get it for free…im just here to laugh, don’t mind me, I will let…lol, the..umm,..uh,umm..''was it adults you said? continue speaking.

Starting.............NOW!

new topics

top topics

join