It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if our unknown powers are being used against us?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
A bit of an analogy in this article. It appears that we can 'see' the future.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Gseven

THINK STRONGER AND LOVE THE DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS
AS GUARDIANS AND MAYBE you will see them when its time to PURGE the MATRIX.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 3/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Can you please expand on this?
A very interested thank you, in advance
a

I dreamt of a tiny dragon living in the hollow of a big tree - he was cute and afraid because other persons had heard of a legend that treasure had been hidden there, I went in and stroked its snout... an dit gave off the most llovely appreciative vibration. And he came to the back of the hollow on the other side whilst these treasure hunters searched it from the other side. I think somehow my affection gave it a boost in confidence and the ability to become invisible to them. Had the impression that it had been waiting for a long time fulfiling a duty to the land.

This is really interesting for me because about 7 odd years ago I had the 'urge' to write a novel, as fantasy is my flavour, I sat and typed like someone possessed for hours, then on and off for the next couple of years. The story just flowed and flowed....
I have now decided I can not finish this book, must not, not until I understand more.
Much like some of my 'personal' discoveries I feel I should not practice until I understand all the questions I have, in case I do harm rather than good. As my story has mimicked (unbeknownst to me) some of our own history, eg. light others and dark others underground among other things, as above so below etc. it was too coincidental, so I have shelved it for now.
The Dragon thing bothers me greatly, not because it is a violent and evil beast (not now in any case), quite the opposite actually and trapped (was cursed) to stay where it is, yes with in the tree.
Only those of it's bloodline can communicate with it...

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago now, I can't find it because I didn't comment on it, but there were 2-3people on it that were 'fishing', in regards to the dragon, but in the end they made out like it was just a pub in England in the end, like a puzzle and the pub was the destination. That was a lie so I did not participate. But they brought up a Dragon statue at the opening of a place in England where the Queen herself has to ask permission to enter, does anyone know of this?

In my book, both sides want to be the one to release it, one side has lost the connection (blood link), the other knows where it is, this unfortunately could have either, or, consequences.

any thoughts on this guys?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Gseven

THINK STRONGER AND LOVE THE DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS
AS GUARDIANS AND MAYBE you will see them when its time to PURGE the MATRIX.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 3/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Can you please expand on this?
A very interested thank you, in advance
a

I dreamt of a tiny dragon living in the hollow of a big tree - he was cute and afraid because other persons had heard of a legend that treasure had been hidden there, I went in and stroked its snout... an dit gave off the most llovely appreciative vibration. And he came to the back of the hollow on the other side whilst these treasure hunters searched it from the other side. I think somehow my affection gave it a boost in confidence and the ability to become invisible to them. Had the impression that it had been waiting for a long time fulfiling a duty to the land.

This is really interesting for me because about 7 odd years ago I had the 'urge' to write a novel, as fantasy is my flavour, I sat and typed like someone possessed for hours, then on and off for the next couple of years. The story just flowed and flowed....
I have now decided I can not finish this book, must not, not until I understand more.
Much like some of my 'personal' discoveries I feel I should not practice until I understand all the questions I have, in case I do harm rather than good. As my story has mimicked (unbeknownst to me) some of our own history, eg. light others and dark others underground among other things, as above so below etc. it was too coincidental, so I have shelved it for now.
The Dragon thing bothers me greatly, not because it is a violent and evil beast (not now in any case), quite the opposite actually and trapped (was cursed) to stay where it is, yes with in the tree.
Only those of it's bloodline can communicate with it...

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago now, I can't find it because I didn't comment on it, but there were 2-3people on it that were 'fishing', in regards to the dragon, but in the end they made out like it was just a pub in England in the end, like a puzzle and the pub was the destination. That was a lie so I did not participate. But they brought up a Dragon statue at the opening of a place in England where the Queen herself has to ask permission to enter, does anyone know of this?

In my book, both sides want to be the one to release it, one side has lost the connection (blood link), the other knows where it is, this unfortunately could have either, or, consequences.

any thoughts on this guys?

I would say first follow your gut instinct... as it seams you've chosen to shelve it i'd say thats an impulse that reflects intuition that fantasy novels of a dualist nature can do harm to the unprotected mind as well as potentialy create scenarios in alternate realities which are probably not something one wants to consciously do. Those who are aware of multiple dimensions are getting ready to help others move up as well. In the 5thD no negativity can exist...only in 4th and below.

imho extreme duality in entertainment has become obsolete for the true seeker... I can watch a couple of cartoons which are harmless and humorous in their depiction of duality - I'm sure you can imagine which ones I'm speaking of

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

You are 1111% correct on everything but the drills. That is simply Haarp technology, however Y2K, May 21 and all of those doomsday prophecies are created by them for this purpose. Using this to instill fear in us and us creating the source of that fear. That's why instead of telling you the true meaning of 2012, they fear-monger it and push us to believe that it's about destruction. They are manipulating us, they have been since Lemuria, Sumer, Atlantis. We have had truly intelligent life before, however spiritual growth must be on par with the technological growth. If not total destruction occurs, Atlantis, Puma Punku, etc. by the way Puma Punku was broken apart by the flood, not a meteor as Ancient Aliens Giorgio and etc believe.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The body is a creation machine for the soul to learn & operate. This reality we call earth is the playpen. Regardless of what the mind can manifest, it can only do so much in the ego realm. The inherent limitations that an ego lens provides only allows for certain outcomes. Some of the outcomes of the ego-drive are indeed beneficial. But the tether that prevents deeper understanding of the tools is the ego function.

If one never ventures out from their city, town or even home, they will become very good at navigating those realms. If one never ventures out into the ouliers of the bell curve, they will only "know" the "common sense" and "accepted belief" of their little world.

Are minds being hijacked? Absolutely. Proof? 60 Hz television, trippy news backgrounds, mindless programming, laugh tracks!!, politics, drama in all forms.

The point of a con is that the mark never fully realizes what is going on.

You aren't supposed to see the mind traps! Figure out how the machine works, and you regain control.

Generations (and most currently the "self-help" generation) have been trying to get a handle on their own body workings. So far, weight, good/bad labeled actions, behaviors have been the focus. The solution to the problem lies in understanding the machine-nature of the body.

Everything we create is metaphor for consciousness & experience. We create the computer to assist in our analysis and calculation functions but it turns into much more. Communication, collective consciousness, sharing of ideas, beliefs, experiences, fears--it's a giant model of the collective earth mind.

When you switch from DOS 1.0 to the latest Linux (or pick a flavor), you can't just overlay the program. Is the body prepared to run on the newest software? Regardless, the old OS needs to be removed--not just layered upon.

Example, if one has an old program, "I am fat" and tries to overlay with "I am thin, I choose/create health", the two programs will clash and tend to cancel each other (result in error). But if you remove the label (program) "I am fat" and start with "I am running a creation machine", it can then accept the new program with limited interference. Stripping away the old operating system (belief, dogma, etc) allows for a reformatting of the brain hard drive so that a new OS can be utilized (intent, creation, higher vibration, whatever sets you free...)

Where do you start? Not with the mind itself!! Can DOS 1.0 comprehend a Windows XP environment? So does the mind really run things? NO!! Soul/Spirit does--the thing that knows when the mind is messed up. The part that is ok with quiet. When the mind is observed by Spirit/Soul, it loses its grip (same as understanding TPTB).

Old Program:
Mind channels, conjures and creates thoughts
Thoughts are linked chemically to emotion and intent
The creation machine fleshes out the effects in the "real world" that we perceive.

New Program:
Soul/Spirit is complete in the NOW (Awareness) and uses the brain for specific tasks.
Soul/Spirit calls upon (tunes the radio) the knowledge to do or solve a task or problem.
The machine is tuned to receive similar frequencies and serendipity occurs.
The mind is called on for calculations or future/past experience but is never given wheel to drive.
Soul/Spirit intentionally connect emotion and channel it into action resulting in the spawning of the intent or solution.

The difference is who runs the ship. If you watch TV and a Cheetos commercial appears and you get up and go to the cupboard for a snack, I'd say you are running another's program. Every thought, every feeling needs to be examined to the point that it becomes an automatic process of awareness.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Step 1: Remove all labels and judgments. Look at everything as if it was the first time.
Step 2: As soon as any feeling or emotion occurs, stop and examine it. Is it a belief? Is it a bias? A fear? The feelings and emotions are the indicators of the machine that tell it when the oil is low. If the oil light in our car comes on, we don't start crying, yell, collapse, smash the vehicle (ok, maybe we do
). Instead, we find a service station and fill the oil. In our bodies, we react to the bells and whistles and continually "create" and flesh out the feelings in real time. Pretty basic use of creation skills.
Step 3: Consciously monitor all inputs to your machines input processes: Touch, taste, sound, smell, thought, etc. Control the inputs and you control the program.

That's enough of a start. The rest falls in place like dominoes.

But it might take a year or two in the park re-learning how to quiet the chatter-mind.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Someone mentioned Nemesis. It reminded me that I actually saw a seed of this thoughts some time ago:

And I bet I wasn't the first.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But time was not mellow enough or maybe I went too far?

I was thinking on it while in cinema: So many minds focused on the same subject, in the same mood, possibly in the same brainwaves, hating some mem-terrorist-baddy etc... Lot of concentrated energy. Not as strong as night praying of nuns in temple but still... And then... in shared collective unconscious dream state...
Could there be some paid agents like in the movie Inception? Probably not but after that movie I can imagine some volunteers trying stuff.
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

So many times I've read that God could be just a Tulpa...
God is not a Tulpa. It's wrong concept. We are kinda His Tul-pa. Whole universe actually. You'd need to be at least before Him and not to suck.
God can't be a Tul-pa of His created monkeys.
edit on 5/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Hey, I agree actually, and maybe I didn't say it as clearly as I should, but I think I did mention my belief of the
"Tulpa behind the tulpa" which is what I call the Great Mystery "God".

Now,, the other gods and goddesses,, may just be our Created Tulpas,, so you have YHVH/Jehovah , Allah, and all the others gaining most of their existent Energy as 'Man'' Created tulpa.

So, I concur,,, the real ''God" creator is giving us its' tulpa energy,,, or as the Hindu say,,, we are Maya/illusion.
If you look into Tibetien Buddhist belief you will see this theory laid out clearly.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Perhaps, but I don't ever recall reading where our collective consciousness was being manipulated and used against for our own demise in such an overt way. Perhaps I've just missed those, or have never seen them, but it is definitely an original thought in my mind...I know I'm not the only one, but it's new to me.

its done through religions

you are right about our powers

here is some info
theyfly.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I have had an interest in this subject all of my life, and have devoted some time into some things. Just as the last poster claimed that religion seemed to have something to do with these, I have to agree there seems to be some truth in that.

I'm not religious, but have always felt that the bible holds some important historical facts that we are probably only beginning to understand. As far as powers, they are in there as well and probably in many places but its east to miss them if your not looking for them.
Earth is not our home

Verse three points to the basis of this “blind faith” – and tempts me into a discursus on “intelligent design.” It reads, “By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.” In other words, what you see ain’t all we got. There is more to life and this world than mortar and wood and nails, more than DNA and atoms and particles, there is supernatural intention, design, and purpose. And that supernatural intention, design, and purpose belong to God!

I have been scorned about supposedly taking this out of context, based on the presbryterians actually belief. I have always felt that the bible has been largely missunderstood. Earth is not our home, while some are telling me this is in the spirit sense, I have never found anything to back up that claim but I did find other parts in the bible that back up my claim with aliens and other planets.

If there was a slight loss in the translation above about them belonging to god, it could actually mean that we had them at one time and he took them away from us, which I totally believe. Perhaps the best example is in genesis in the garden of eden when god punishes us by placing impunity between us. This could have been the removal of our very own telepathy.

To support this theory, I placed myself in gods shoes having unlimited knowledge and power, and asked myself how I would have pulled this off. It appears that he accomplished this through DNA manipulation. The coincidences are shocking that prove this to be possible. We have a plethora of junk DNA. DNA that appears to be dormant, and whats odder is they don't fit the description of any other DNA here on earth. Some speculate alien DNA. We have vestigal organs which could also explain some disabled powers...

The pineal gland is perhaps the most interesting. It has been reclaimed a few times that doctors think they know what it does. The fact is we know little to nothing about the brain. The idea that the brain is capeable of more then we realize can be understood by two observations. The first is this claim that we only use 10% of our brains capacity. We use all of our brain but not all of it all of the time, or to its upmost capacaity. The wiki on the brain myth is adamant that its only a myth but turns around and claims that we actually know very little about the brain. The idea of this myth can be debunked with one simple understanding, the Savant. Usually they are autistic with some type of gift in ability and a dissability to go along with it. In a rare occasion no dissability is there, meaning the brain can work better and we have proof. Those abilitys go far beyond normal talent. If you want to see what claims are being made about changes that appear to have been done to our DNA, watch this video..

Pye He doesn't know it, but his claims match whats in the bible.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join